[App][4.1+][Be Simple]fooView (Float Viewer): Shapes & Customized [email protected]

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Actually fooView takes very little RAM and Battery as a floating icon. Almost every android 4.1+ phone can use fooView.
When you open the fooView window to browse the web page, as any other browser, the system will take as much RAM as possible for system webview to utilize the performance of your device, the system occupies and manages it and it will be released after you close the window. This part should not be counted into normal RAM usage.
And have not tested it about the RAM usage when installing fooView to /system.

Reactions: perrsona1234

thisisarjun

Jan 17, 2015
Hello,
Any plans to add a feature of opening apps in multiwindow since nougat 7.0 supports it

And please add feature to pin more apps in app switcher
Please,try to add it.....☮

Last edited:
Reactions: fvalpha

sunsero

Apr 14, 2013
Feature Request: allow pictures and videos to be shared from stock gallery to fooViewer so you can make them easily display in a floating fooViewer window.

Last edited:

AL_IRAQI

Recognized Contributor / Themer
May 18, 2012
Baghdad
Hey buddy, nice work on the night mode, but its not that good hence it only overlay the app with dark shade, inverting colors is way better when switching between styles

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
V0.8.5.3 2017.07.03 Changelog:
1. OCR Module:
-- Update Libraries And Recogition Algorithm
2. Search Module:
-- Add Some Image Search Engines
3. Gesture Module:
-- Add Settings For Long Press/Double Tap/Swipe
4. Guide Module:
-- Improve Guide
5. Compatiblity Module:
-- Fix Issues On Samsung S8/S8+, Huawei
6. Library Module:
-- Inbuilt Some 3rd Party Libraries For Zip, Samba…
7. Many Minor Improvements.

Reactions: sunsero and toole

toole

Dec 1, 2013
V0.8.5.3 2017.07.03 Changelog:
1.OCR Module:
-- Update Libraries And Recogition Algorithm
2.Search Module:
-- Add Some Image Search Engines
3.Gesture Module:
-- Add Settings For Long Press/Double Tap/Swipe
4.Guide Module:
-- Improve Guide
5.Compatiblity Module:
-- Fix Issues On Samsung S8/S8+, Huawei
6.Library Module:
-- Inbuilt Some 3rd Party Libraries For Zip, Samba…
7.Many Minor Improvements.
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
I noticed that the software has "action" function, what is the use?
Screen recorder will record current screen, while action recorder will record a series of screen click events.
For example, you can record the following steps in one action:
1) Open an app such as LIFX( a light controller)
2) Click the switch in the app to turn on the lights in my room
3) Swipe Back to quit the app
Give the action a name such as "Light up“ and assign it to a gesture.
The action is an important part of a new module in future versions.

Reactions: Hisen123

Artieza

Mar 17, 2016
Hi, @fvalpha. I noticed that side swipes in Web Browser are annoying. For example, there is code block or some other content on a web page (or web page was zoomed), it should be scrolling from left to right. But you hold much space for tabs switching. So I switched tabs many times instead of web page browsing.

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hi, @fvalpha. I noticed that side swipes in Web Browser are annoying. For example, there is code block or some other content on a web page (or web page was zoomed), it should be scrolling from left to right. But you hold much space for tabs switching. So I switched tabs many times instead of web page browsing.
Yes, the side swipes on web pages sometimes conflict. If the swipe is too fast, the tab might change before we can get the conclusion that this swipe is for inner blocks on web pages instead of tabs. It's a performance issue and we will optimize it more.

Reactions: Artieza

Hisen123

Mar 3, 2016
Screen recorder will record current screen, while action recorder will record a series of screen click events.
For example, you can record the following steps in one action:
1) Open an app such as LIFX( a light controller)
2) Click the switch in the app to turn on the lights in my room
3) Swipe Back to quit the app
Give the action a name such as "Light up“ and assign it to a gesture.
The action is an important part of a new module in future versions.
thank you!

mad1mystic

Jan 9, 2016
When i take screen shot cast gets activated and i see fooview connected to cast on quick tiles. The screen shot doesnt get taken nothing happens at all. I enabled root and gave all the permissions too . My Device is note 2 nougat 7.1.2 . Thank you

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
When i take screen shot cast gets activated and i see fooview connected to cast on quick tiles. The screen shot doesnt get taken nothing happens at all. I enabled root and gave all the permissions too . My Device is note 2 nougat 7.1.2 . Thank you
When the system shows cast icon, it means the screenshot begins. Until now, it works on most devices. You might try this, when you first screenshot, it will ask for screenshot permission. If you don't see the dialog, please uncheck the "auto confirm screenshot permission" in "screenshot" from fooView settings and retry.
Also you can enable "developer mode" from fooView settings, then "root screenshot" to try another way, it uses root method instead of cast method.
If it still doesn't work, please mail to us [email protected], we will look into the issue.
Thanks!

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
V0.8.5.4 2017.07.20 Changelog:
1. Main Icon Module:
-- Support Drag To Select Image
-- Support 2nd Finger Tap To Cancel Select
2. Clipboard Module:
-- Support Image
3. Text Selector Module:
-- Add Select By Words Mode
4. Translate Module:
-- Add Some Translate Engines
5. Search Module:
-- Add Many Search Engines
-- Use Icon Mode
-- Add Sort By Frenquency
6. Gesture Module:
-- Support Vibration Feedback
7. Many Minor Improvements.

Reactions: sunsero

mad1mystic

Jan 9, 2016
When the system shows cast icon, it means the screenshot begins. Until now, it works on most devices. You might try this, when you first screenshot, it will ask for screenshot permission. If you don't see the dialog, please uncheck the "auto confirm screenshot permission" in "screenshot" from fooView settings and retry.
Also you can enable "developer mode" from fooView settings, then "root screenshot" to try another way, it uses root method instead of cast method.
If it still doesn't work, please mail to us [email protected], we will look into the issue.
Thanks!
I already tried the above methods , granted the root permission when installed previous fooview versions. But not able to take screen shots . Should I send you a log cat if you want .I have given Root permission to fooview in developer mode I have using this app since long time and I find it useful but screen shot is not working the fooview icon disappear when I try to click screen shot and just nothing happens.

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
I already tried the above methods , granted the root permission when installed previous fooview versions. But not able to take screen shots . Should I send you a log cat if you want .I have given Root permission to fooview in developer mode I have using this app since long time and I find it useful but screen shot is not working the fooview icon disappear when I try to click screen shot and just nothing happens.
Please open fooView window, input fvconfig.log.on in the address and click search button. Do something such as screenshot with/without root, it will record the log into fvlog.txt on sdcard. Please send the file to us, we will look into it. Thank you!

Note that fvconfig.log.on is a log record command, it will record important fooView only logs . And after reboot, it won't take effect and record logs any more.