[App][4.1+][Be Simple]fooView (Float Viewer): Shapes & Customized [email protected]

Search This thread

jay_jay_n

Mar 22, 2006
www.jaysgadgets.com
Great app!! But I'm having a problem with changing one of the pinned apps, it seems there is one pinned location that I can't change and it seems to be the first app on my app list and not a recent app at all. Is there a way to change this? Or is it a bug because it is displaying an app that I rarely use and it's a ruler app. I'm hoping to make this a LMT replacement. Thanks!

mermade

Nov 2, 2016
Is this still being developed? I am not seeing any response from the developer since sometime now.

The web browser in fooView is sluggish and terribly slow when scrolling web pages. Can you please check and fix that?

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Is this still being developed? I am not seeing any response from the developer since sometime now.

The web browser in fooView is sluggish and terribly slow when scrolling web pages. Can you please check and fix that?
Their last post on twitter was 2 sep
Personally, I only use it was a launcher and avoid all the inbuilt features already handled by android or other apps. I would always expect a purpose built browser to always be faster than an app that has it as a "bonus feature". Its also on the playstore with an email adress to contact them directly. Their activity on XDA may not be their preferred channel to communicate or receive feature requests..

Last edited:

mermade

Nov 2, 2016
Their lasy6 post on twitter was 2 sep
Personal.ly, I only use it was a launcher and avoid all the inbuilt features already handled by android or other apps. I would always expect a purpose built browser to always be faster than an app that has it as a "bonus feature". Its also on the playstore with an email adress to contact them directly. Their activity on XDA may not be their preferred channel to comminicate or receive feature requests..
I mostly take a screenshot of an area of the screen and do a reverse Google search and would like to navigate through some pages to view the content. I could do that with another browser but I prefer FV :)

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
had problems with clipboard even after adb commands. works on MIUI 12 Android 10, but not CrDroid Android 11.

has you got this to work?

@fvalpha need help with clipboard access on android 11/12, already tried adb commands but it doesn't do anything, doesn't seem to work. anyway to make clipboard work? without using riru clipboard

thanks before
I dont use the clipboard personally, but have you checked /tested to see if it works when switched over to SELinux permissive? or taken a general logCat?

andrizmitnick

Jan 26, 2013
I dont use the clipboard personally, but have you checked /tested to see if it works when switched over to SELinux permissive? or taken a general logCat?
thanks for the input, adb commands nor selinux changes doesn't work but i got it working now, i had to enable "System Clipboard Change Notify" switch inside Developer Mode option on fooview

Reactions: TiTiB

vsevolborol

Mar 1, 2022
1.4.5 2020.12.30 Changelog:
1) Floating Icon Supports Other Shapes
2) All-one-search Supports Customization
3) Support Multi User Account Mechanism
4) Notes & Clipboard Supports Select Key On Keyboard
5) Show Property Window When Installing APK
6) Select Dialog Supports Search & Multi-Select
7) Fix User Reported Issues Since Last Version
8) Dozens Of Other Improvements Such As Dark Mode, Video Window etc.
Hello! I like fooView. It's cool app. Do you release last version on Google Play? Or do you release last version with russian language? Thank you!

P.S. I wanted to adjust the screen recording quality. Chose a slightly better quality. Now catches an error when trying to record a screen. Clearing the cache doesn't help. I returned the standard recording quality, it did not help either. I stopped the program, it does not help either. The rest of the functions work fine.

mbernstein

May 8, 2006
Since a few days ago, I haven't been able to print screen or "select print screen". I use Galaxy S21 Ultra, official ROM, Android 12, Build G99BXXU4BULG.

I looked at permissons, Acessibility Permission, reapplied them, but it says "unsupported operation". Anybody knows what it can be?

Thanks!

Artieza

Mar 17, 2016
LG G8
LG V60 ThinQ
I have an issue with icon position on Android 11.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Rotation is locked in portrait.
2. Use Moon Reader or YouTube to force landscape.
3. Trigger home or recents in forced landscape.
4. Icon is attached to top or down of portrait mode.

Artieza

Mar 17, 2016
LG G8
LG V60 ThinQ
I also got an issue with Photo block on the main screen of fooView. 5 previews of latest photos isn't updated. Shows random photos, not latest. I can see full photos gallery on Photo tab (tap on Photo block to open the tab). 13821 photos total, 20 GB, Android 11.

mbernstein

May 8, 2006
thanks for the input, adb commands nor selinux changes doesn't work but i got it working now, i had to enable "System Clipboard Change Notify" switch inside Developer Mode option on fooview

Hi, I enbaled developer mode, but how do I "enable "System Clipboard Change Notify" switch inside Developer Mode option on fooview"? Appreciate your help, trying to revive screenshot on my Fooview.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I checked, and its not available to me in Australia. Now, there is a VERY MINUSCULE chance that its simply not available to our/my device. But I dont believe that is the case, since its not just me.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I have some apps in the playstore, and to let you know from a dev perspective/experience, devs are really at the mercy of Google. They remove apps with some failed reasoning, and then expect you to answer or correct something, which may actually be their misunderstanding. AND its a remove and then ask questions after. Its a hassle to get an app back through their approval and its not like you can call a "guy", and sort it out then and there. I am not concerned at this stage as it works for me. If anyone is really concerned, find the devs email and try contacting them directly. Maybe he/she/they have dissolved or they are just going through the bureaucracy of google.

Out of interest, is it published on any other stores?

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney

Top Liked Posts