• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[App][4.1+] Beta! TapDeck - Smart Content Discovery

TapDeck

Mar 4, 2015
Hi xda developers,

we just launched the invite only beta for our product TapDeck.

TapDeck is a smart wallpaper application that allows you to discover great content via your wallpaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BferL45oqVQ

• Double Tap on your homescreen to change your wallpaper whenever and as often as you like

• Swipe up if you are interested in a specific wallpaper to get background information about it.

We integrated flickr, imgur, reddit and wikipedia as content sources and plan to add many more. Would love to get feedback from the community!

If interested post your email here and we accept you or sign up yourself at www.tapdeck.io

After signing up/ being signed up you receive an accept email and can download the application here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.tapdeck.android

Looking forward for your feedback!!

Attachments

Last edited:

AZ1313

Mar 4, 2015
Hey all!

Andreas here, the dev responsible for the Android app of TapDeck. If you have any technical questions regarding our app, I'm happy to answer them.

Reactions: TapDeck

AZ1313

Mar 4, 2015
I'm waiting anxiously to my invite. Looking forward to try it.
Hey! Did you sign up for beta on our web page at page "tapdeck dot io"? If so, you should be invited. Otherwise just send me your email & I'll make sure you get early access. Have fun & share your feedback with us.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I am interested to beta test the app. Please send me an invite.
Email: [email protected]
Check your inbox :)

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone