[APP][4.1+]BlaBla Privacy-multi accounts

Search This thread

Flhawker

Aug 5, 2016
Our product is design for solving the privacy space issue .Now we want to gather some feedback for our App to do better.Thank you in advance!!

By different password into different desktop with seeing different space

The first android tool aim to solve the personal space between social lives and privacy. BlaBla Privacy focuses on the balance between privacy and public. BlaBla create multiple accounts with different password. Every account show different Apps, pictures, videos, wallpaper and leave you a private space.

With BlaBla Privacy, never worry secret will have the risk of exposure
Never worry kids make any mistakenly deleted on your phone
Never worry friend will see your privacy selfie when use phone
Never worry girlfriend check your game account and cost
Never worry boyfriend notice chat record and pictures

Multi-accounts: one smart phone, multiple user accounts
-You can set lover account, kids, workmate or friend with different password.
-Hide different Apps in different account to protect privacy
-Every account has a unique password just you can change in BlaBla settings.
-Quick Switching accounts: enter different password access to different account.

Hide Apps & Pictures & Videos: protect your privacy space from prying eyes
-Hide your Facebook, Whats App, Messenger, PayPal, Clash of Clans or private
-A private BlaBla vault for you to hide privacy pictures & videos.
-Hide push message: under other accounts, nobody can receive App push messages.
-Hide App in desktop: nobody can find the app even in App manager.

Highlights
-Totally free and no ads

App manager
-Efficiently and intuitively manage your home screen by put your app in alphabetical order.

Quick Search
-Slide on your screen to quickly find apps.

Weather& City
-Locate your city, providing the accurate weather alert and forecast weather information of the coming week.

Wallpapers
-Different user account with different high-quality and free wallpapers.
-Choose your favorite photos as your home screen and lock screen to make it fun and interesting.

-------------------------- FAQ------------------------

Q: Why need permissions
BlaBla Privacy needs to apply for the permissions required by the apps added in other account to function normally. BlaBla Privacy will read any notifications from system or any installed Apps and close or delete these notifications under other user account to protect personal privacy
We do not collect any personal information, just want give you a great experience.

Q: Set BlaBla Privacy as default desktop
Only when set BlaBla Privacy as default desktop can open guest or other account. Set BlaBla Privacy as default can protect your accounts privacy and have a great experience.

For any further problems, please feel free to contact us via the "Evaluation" feature inside BlaBla Privacy or send us an email at: [email protected]

Download Address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blablaapp.launcher
if you cann't download it,please contact with me.

1w0OfITFhIN-R0kaoreBxEuJFg0H5sTSxU6Wugs8HcDAlpYxqmPlCBR_bAUA5NILvJaL7XmEKEWkM8w=w1920-h914-rw

8H5DxlQ-5Z3IcqF2R2L0uoqAeeXuf69xiR8j-pdaFTEcubW9xyqh7eP_-_BjmMe7Ubz1PvZn9rRNz3I=w1920-h914-rw

McyFhrw4Z9K-Utsio1nbcI8b4obHvXtj9LWge7U9JsFIW2ffYhFRNeqnzUGYs0GKYbUiAqzTm_0zxUw=w1920-h914-rw

7u-7FoIr_tDsKcyOY2SoEDGz-hAehXmlkBcRTC5koESQZ5TLq-3b8tB8_Vd1My-z3Yk7NCFctSQFUIo=w1920-h914-rw

34RTkT3C1kBX5CvuhOo6htaTbK5knT5faiLjFGhT-f3B4Y3MPRdaf9EqNJb0-scRbcTsjpC2B6KBzeA=w1920-h914-rw

XIEB6E8syKI0_00-2hb22k6X4LGODuBih5bvbnx4y97E7LRJeEAFxfIfJpp2c20NFmb3kQwFAQPbzGQ=w1920-h914-rw

YmXIQlBRAVAnBiiCgkEZBHWP4z5ZWSFPMJPzHS89NPkGaXpRLwdNros9vzADr5RO9YmnaslYS1EGBls=w1920-h914-rw

4pTtC7oSfIKJ3ycnD9EPbDhlGtqthHOtGUGcSWAfDRpf-UsrydzRr1DOSag8T43EqfwcFTYQ3XD_-cw=w1920-h914-rw

Last edited:

jerryn70

Mar 15, 2012
And few questions and suggestions:

What's the language of the app ? In video it is in Chinese.

This app is a launcher, and will it support/ display notification count on the app icons ?

Add different app drawer styles options.

Make app drawer transparent and style like below screenshot.
The current drawer of ur launcher is too old style.

The screenshot given is stock marshmallow look with transparent background. Icons also is stock marshmallow. Now all are looking for stock material design. So requesting u to make it like that.
Your concept is very good I like it. The only thing I don't like is the icons and the drawer style

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160805-145429.jpg
    Screenshot_20160805-145429.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Flhawker

Aug 5, 2016

This app is a launcher, and will it support/ display notification count on the app icons ?

The current drawer of ur launcher is too old style

Currently, it's only support English and French.
Now, the product is mainly used launcher technology, but aims to implement the user's exclusive space to protect the privacy of host user.
So we don't support notification count on the app icons, but we will consider added it later.

Flhawker

Aug 5, 2016

The current drawer of ur launcher is too old style.

The screenshot given is stock marshmallow look with transparent background. Icons also is stock marshmallow. Now all are looking for stock material design. So requesting u to make it like that.
Your concept is very good I like it. The only thing I don't like is the icons and the drawer style

got it, if we update icons and drawer style, will you use it?
if we don't fix this problem, what do you think about that, will you also use it?

jerryn70

Mar 15, 2012
got it, if we update icons and drawer style, will you use it?
if we don't fix this problem, what do you think about that, will you also use it?

If u guys update the app with notification count badge support and transparent background app drawer with stock style and stock icons, sure I will use this app. As I said I'm looking for this type app earlier and didn't find one. So I'm interested in this app if u guys do as I said to improve the looks and functions. And add lock option to the blabla settings.

And Why blabla is accessing internet ? For what need ?

Last edited:

Flhawker

Aug 5, 2016
If u guys update the app with notification count badge support and transparent background app drawer with stock style and stock icons, sure I will use this app. As I said I'm looking for this type app earlier and didn't find one. So I'm interested in this app if u guys do as I said to improve the looks and functions. And add lock option to the blabla settings.

And Why blabla is accessing internet ? For what need ?

And add lock option to the blabla settings.
I don't understand whats you mean?

otherwise, access internet to get weather data

jerryn70

Mar 15, 2012
And add lock option to the blabla settings.
I don't understand whats you mean?

otherwise, access internet to get weather data

Well used this privacy guard launcher for few days.
The working is smooth as compared to other launchers. But the icon are too big and there is no option for changing the size. No icon pack can be applied on this app. App drawer is little bit confusing looks like messed . App drawer not like stock grid style. App drawer is transparent that a good thing. No notification badge feature for unread count . Every time we need to lock the screen to switch between profiles, will be good if any swipe features to switch between profiles from the main screen itself.
This app is not available on playstore , I'm from Indian .

Flhawker

Aug 5, 2016
Well used this privacy guard launcher for few days.
The working is smooth as compared to other launchers. But the icon are too big and there is no option for changing the size. No icon pack can be applied on this app. App drawer is little bit confusing looks like messed . App drawer not like stock grid style. App drawer is transparent that a good thing. No notification badge feature for unread count . Every time we need to lock the screen to switch between profiles, will be good if any swipe features to switch between profiles from the main screen itself.
This app is not available on playstore , I'm from Indian .

Every time we need to lock the screen to switch between profiles, will be good if any swipe features to switch between profiles from the main screen itself.
It's really a great idea, we will implement it asap.

the icon are too big and there is no option for changing the size
you meant the icon size is on the desktop or App drawer, otherwise ,we will supply icon package later.

App drawer is little bit confusing looks like messed . App drawer not like stock grid style.
Could you give me more details, thanks.

This app is not available on playstore , I'm from Indian.
Now ,we just beta version, so we do not open to the world.

jerryn70

Mar 15, 2012
Every time we need to lock the screen to switch between profiles, will be good if any swipe features to switch between profiles from the main screen itself.
It's really a great idea, we will implement it asap.

the icon are too big and there is no option for changing the size
you meant the icon size is on the desktop or App drawer, otherwise ,we will supply icon package later.

App drawer is little bit confusing looks like messed . App drawer not like stock grid style.
Could you give me more details, thanks.

This app is not available on playstore , I'm from Indian.
Now ,we just beta version, so we do not open to the world.

Yes icon size on desktop is too big.
It's great if you provide icon pack. But you need to add option to choose stock system icon pack also

I mean app drawer like Nova launcher with transparent background.

Sometimes your app automatically close and system launcher will come to work.

Notification count badge on app icon is important one don't miss that in the update.

Flhawker

Aug 5, 2016
Yes icon size on desktop is too big.
It's great if you provide icon pack. But you need to add option to choose stock system icon pack also

Sometimes your app automatically close and system launcher will come to work.

Notification count badge on app icon is important one don't miss that in the update.

We will provide icon package for each user mode, it will avoid user to choose problem.

you don't like current app drawer, could you tell me why?
Just now I checked the Nova Launcher, its whole layout is inherit from android origin design.
But Our app drawer added alphabetical layout.

OK,we will do this later.

jerryn70

Mar 15, 2012
We will provide icon package for each user mode, it will avoid user to choose problem.

you don't like current app drawer, could you tell me why?
Just now I checked the Nova Launcher, its whole layout is inherit from android origin design.
But Our app drawer added alphabetical layout.

OK,we will do this later.
Check my Nova app drawer. It's transparent and alphabetical order. Nova looks like stock because it is made to be look like that. Stock marshmallow experience. But we can customize it check my drawer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160809-160542.jpg
    Screenshot_20160809-160542.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 34