[APP] [4.1+] Eradoo- Erase your data when phone is lost or stolen ** PROMO CODES **

Search This thread

mrYoussef135

Aug 16, 2014
www.tafayor.com
Eradoo

banner-1024x500.png

Eradoo will let you erase all your phone data remotely when your device is lost or stolen, and without internet connection.

Eradoo provides multiple ways to wipe automatically your phone data :
✓ By sending an SMS
✓ When removing the SIM card
✓ When replacing the SIM card
✓ When the SIM card is blocked (PUK required)

[ Why use Eradoo ? ]

* The other similar apps which are used to remotely wipe phone data such as «Android_Device_Manager», rely mainly on the internet connection and on SMS messages. As a result they will fail if your lost phone is not connected to internet and the SIM card was removed.
Whereas the Eradoo app can wipe your phone data even without internet and even if the SIM card was removed, which makes it unique.

* Eradoo is a very lightweight app that doesn't run in the background, therefore it does not consume any resources on your phone and it doesn't drain your battery. It stays closed until it's triggered by the selected triggers in settings.

* Eradoo focuses on destroying your data and protect your privacy as fast as possible before that a stranger or a thief can access your personal information and secrets.

The only one thing worse than losing your phone is the possibility that somebody else can access your secrets and personal data, such as messages, images and videos... But don't worry Eradoo brings an innovative solution with a 99% guarantee.

[ Pro Features ]

✓ When triggering the remote data wiping by an SMS message, you will receive a delivery confirmation which lets you know the beginning of execution of data wiping.

✓ When someone takes out your SIM card and uses his own SIM card, you will receive the phone number of the new SIM card.

ScreenShots

screenshots.jpg

Google Play

Apk

*** PROMO CODES ***
Promo codes available upon request in this thread

How to use a promo code

Translations
Volunteer translators are needed, you can help us by downloading the language file and translate it to your native language. (Please provide your name and email for appropriate attribution)

Language version : 3
Translations :
Arabic (v3)
Hungarian (v3) ,
Spanish (v3) ,
German (v3),
Portuguese (v3),
Vietnamese(v1)
Dutch(v3)
Indonesian(v3)
French(v3)
Romanian(v3)
Russian(v3)
Czech(v3)
Italian(v3)
Greek(v3)

Last edited:

HKangator

Sep 30, 2016
AWESOME!!!
question: Will you be adding the feature to lock it remotely also? Or tracking...
Request: promo code
Thanks a lot

HKangator

Sep 30, 2016
Code sent ..
Erado focuses on destroying your data and protect your privacy as fast as possible before the intruder get hands on your secrets.

Yeah.
But i was just saying..
I would be more convenient to retrieve the phone but anyway this does a great job too...i will try after i vopy my data to pc (in expermenting mode too..just to be safe)
Btw what are the promo codes for? It gets downloaded without any prompt on playstore.

mrYoussef135

Aug 16, 2014
www.tafayor.com
Reactions: kryptikal and apknl

tanish2k09

Jun 21, 2014
Canada
manku.dev
Awesome. I'll try to participate actively on this thread, suggesting stuff and giving reports about some glitches (if any).

I'm trying the app. A promo code would be appreciated.

Nice to hear from you again :good::fingers-crossed::laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Eradoo

banner-1024x500.png

Eradoo will let you erase all your phone data remotely when your device is lost or stolen, and without internet connection.

Eradoo provides multiple ways to wipe automatically your phone data :
    ✓ By sending an SMS
    ✓ When removing the SIM card
    ✓ When replacing the SIM card
    ✓ When the SIM card is blocked (PUK required)

[ Why use Eradoo ? ]

* The other similar apps which are used to remotely wipe phone data such as «Android_Device_Manager», rely mainly on the internet connection and on SMS messages. As a result they will fail if your lost phone is not connected to internet and the SIM card was removed.
    Whereas the Eradoo app can wipe your phone data even without internet and even if the SIM card was removed, which makes it unique.

* Eradoo is a very lightweight app that doesn't run in the background, therefore it does not consume any resources on your phone and it doesn't drain your battery. It stays closed until it's triggered by the selected triggers in settings.

* Eradoo focuses on destroying your data and protect your privacy as fast as possible before that a stranger or a thief can access your personal information and secrets.

The only one thing worse than losing your phone is the possibility that somebody else can access your secrets and personal data, such as messages, images and videos... But don't worry Eradoo brings an innovative solution with a 99% guarantee.

[ Pro Features ]

✓ When triggering the remote data wiping by an SMS message, you will receive a delivery confirmation which lets you know the beginning of execution of data wiping.

✓ When someone takes out your SIM card and uses his own SIM card, you will receive the phone number of the new SIM card.

ScreenShots

screenshots.jpg

Google Play

Apk

*** PROMO CODES ***
    Promo codes available upon request in this thread

How to use a promo code

Translations
    Volunteer translators are needed, you can help us by downloading the language file and translate it to your native language. (Please provide your name and email for appropriate attribution)

Language version : 3
    Translations :
    Arabic (v3)
    Hungarian (v3) ,
    Spanish (v3) ,
    German (v3),
    Portuguese (v3),
    Vietnamese(v1)
    Dutch(v3)
    Indonesian(v3)
    French(v3)
    Romanian(v3)
    Russian(v3)
    Czech(v3)
    Italian(v3)
    Greek(v3)
    Change log :
    --------------

v1.4.0:
    + You can now use full text password instead of pin code.

v1.3.0:
    + Added dark theme.

v1.2.0:
    + It's now possible to choose a custom secret message.
    Yup deactivating then reactivating solved the issue

Ok I guess I know what happened I will update the app as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Looks great, 'offline' erase is a great addition :good:

Can I have a promo code, plz ?

Awesome, I want to try it too. Is a code still available for me? :) Thanks.

Hello. I also want a code if possible. Thank you.

Amazing! Can I get a code too? :D

Codes sent ..
    Any free codes? I'm also interested.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Would love to have a promo code. App so far lookd great looking forward to test it with my second phone. :) kind regards :)

Can I get a promo code please? Thanks for this very useful app.

Good idea
    Request: promo code

Sent from my X-TIGI_JOY7_PRO using XDA Free mobile app

Codes sent ..