• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][4.1] Flinked, stay in touch! (finger touch communication))

Search This thread

forgin

Sep 11, 2010
Hello all!!

I have been working on a new communication tool, bored of chats, i thought...why not feel? when someone you love is far away, the phisycal feelings are completely lost...so, like apple did with his new watch (that about heartbeat of contact) i had this idea long time ago and decided to go for it...

So, here it is, its easy to use and simple, just add your contact, share your data with your contact and linke together. Now you can start a touch even with them, and when they touch your fingerprint, both devices vibrates and a message is shown if set (this way you can be sure your contact did read the message).

EDIT: forgot to say....for it to work your contact need to download the app too, its obvious, but got some emails about this xD

You can download it from here completely free:
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.golgorz.flinked

Right now you only can have 1 contact.
Pleas any feedback or comments would be very appreciated.

Last edited:

forgin

Sep 11, 2010
I have thought of adding chat into the window where you put the finger, so you can chat with your contact...but dont know how to show the messages in the screen and make it not interfere with the fingerprint events....any ideas or suggestions?