• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] [4.1+] [FREE] Nano Next - Simple but innovative application navigation

Search This thread

Meko07

Jul 8, 2012
NanoNextIcon.png

Hi Folks,

some time ago I had the idea for an application which helps the user to navigate between applications fast and smart.

And after a few weeks I ended up with my Applications called Nano Next.

It's currently helping me a lot, and hopefully it will help some of you too.

If I can see a good need of the App, I'll continue to work on it. There are a lot of new and helpful features I want to include step by step.

Therefore, feel free to download and give me feedback :)

Some screenshots:

step1.png
step2.png
step3.png

Download

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nano.algorithms.nanonext

Last edited:

XDA_Checker

Oct 9, 2014
First of - great work.
It's a different kind of Application, I tried it and using it by creating an "entertainment scene" which (by surprise) really is helpful :D.

Looking forward for more features, seems kinda like a first implementation of your idea.

Meko07

Jul 8, 2012
@XDA_Checker,

thank you very much for the feedback :)

Yeah you're right it's kind a like a first implementation. But I am currently working on a new feature which will make the whole application a lot more interessting and usefull.

Allowing to define if and which system settings (Screen Brightness, Audio volume, Bluetooth, Wifi etc.) should apply if a scene is started.

Here some screenshots of the current state:
Screenshot_20210606-233933.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-233941.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-233957.jpg

Meko07

Jul 8, 2012
Uploaded a youtube video about how my application is working.
AND: New feature "Define System Settings on Scene start" is live!!

Youtube:

Oct 20, 2012
This looks good. Nice work. I'm thinking this could be really helpful for location-based productivity as well (not just subjects). I'm going to install it and set up a scene for my gym, one for work and then try some subject ones like social and news.

really looking forward to trying this out : )

Reactions: Meko07

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This looks good. Nice work. I'm thinking this could be really helpful for location-based productivity as well (not just subjects). I'm going to install it and set up a scene for my gym, one for work and then try some subject ones like social and news.

really looking forward to trying this out : )