[APP][4.1+][Material Design] One Screen Music Player - Symphony player UI revamped

Search This thread

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
Symphony Music Player

One Page Music Player

A major UI update of Symphony music player. There is just a single page to show all your music. You can use this awesome music player even if your back button is not working :p except while searching songs.

All your albums, artists, playlist, songs in one page. No need to navigate to different screens to get songs of an album or artist or playlist. All the required songs are right under your finger tips.

This player has a dedicated alphabetical filter for easily clustering your songs. Check your playing queue just by sliding your fingers from right side.

This audio player is a powerful, elegant, beautiful material designed mp3 player for Android. Create a new playlist with the list of songs of your choice. You can easily access, add new songs or delete existing playlist in this beautiful MP3Player.

Key Features:
# Single page music player
# Beautiful Material design user interface.
# Share your song using whatsapp or email or bluetooth etc., with your family and friends from the app.
# Support for creating, deleting or updating playlist.
# Beautiful songs queue view which can be accessed just by sliding your fingers from right to left of the screen.
# Dedicated search view to ease your song search experience.
# Lyrics viewer
and many more to find out.

Check the cool screenshots:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Icons are used from https://icons8.com and images are used from https://pixabay.com/ which are released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0.

It would be really nice if you all could help in translating this project. You can do so by going to site translate player and provide your translation.

Please report any bugs found. I will try to resolve it asap.

Download link:
Please give ratings.

Free version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicinplacefree.music.player

Paid version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicinplace.music.player

Support:

I would like to thank all the users who help us by reporting bugs and providing suggestions to improve the app.

This Audio Player is still in Beta phase. So before giving a bad rating and review to this music player, please give a chance to fix the bug which you encounter.
For any support, mail to apps@ratan.co.in or comment below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I will add the requested features with time and update the build in intervals. :)

Please share this music player with your near and dear ones.

Screenshots are attached.

Enjoy your music !

Attachments

• now_play2.jpg
    now_play2.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 906
  • album_list.jpg
    album_list.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 893
  • playlist.jpg
    playlist.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 910
  • song_dropdown.jpg
    song_dropdown.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 940
  • search.jpg
    search.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
Please give your feedback. If you find any bugs, please let me know.
Will try to resolve any bugs as early as possible and update the app.

Enjoy music !

marrecar

Feb 14, 2015
It's ok, but I find it to similar to one of the other players. Animations are neat, but I think that you should make a completely different design of the app, while still keeping the material look and animations.

Reactions: kool4u

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
Thanks a lot for your feedback marrecar. Will surely look into your suggestion and update our design. :)
Please rate the app. :)

dirty_smurf45

Jul 9, 2014
Southern California
How do I get Viper4Android to work with this? I have tried Normal and Compatible mode and rebooted each try but still no effect. What in-app settings do I have to enable/didable? Which v4a mode or driver works? If for some reason it isn't compatible, then there's your feedback lol?

Sent from my Boost Mobile Moto G (xt1031) with Tapatalk. Running Android 5.0.2 stock soak test with root

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
Thanks for your feedback.*
To use Viper4Android, you should disable the equalizer option of the app. To do so - go to "Settings" - "Audio Settings" category and then select "Equalizer" and disable it.

Please rate the app :)

Enjoy music !

Last edited:

dirty_smurf45

Jul 9, 2014
Southern California
Thanks for your feedback.*
To use Viper4Android, you should disable the equalizer option of the app. To do so - go to "Settings" - "Audio Settings" category and then select "Equalizer" and disable it.

Please rate the app :)

Enjoy music !
I've tried that too but there's still no effect. I'll still give you the stars lol Thanks for helping :)

Sent from my Boost Mobile Moto G (xt1031) with Tapatalk. Running Android 5.0.2 stock soak test with root

chrisrj28

Apr 26, 2008
Sacramento, CA
So some observations, the ads are a bit aggressive in the UI so I went ahead and purchased the app. Like said it's using the source code of another app that has been abandoned which is fine because I liked that music player.

So lockscreen controls work but it appears that the album art doesn't show and there is no track info on the lockscreen.

Navigation in the now playing screen is a bit rough, there's some stutter when sliding to the next track so hopefully that can be smoothed out. I also tried changing the animation style for next track but selecting different options appears to have no bearing as nothing changes.

Is there a way to make the status bar transparent instead shaded as I prefer the clean look showing the full album art.

Also I don't care for the slide out left navigation drawer, much prefer the sliding columns style when searching through albums, artists, etc.

That's it so far, hopefully you get farther with this app than the previous project did and I will continue to support.

chalofito

Apr 18, 2014
Veracruz
Thank you for supporting so fast is something that very few do, with respect to the application is very good fresh something but did not taste that no Spanish language besides some suggestions as witged of music is way too easy that is something that any developer go so you do not make that mistake besides the name is not good could change has much black color and some other mistake, so let pictures to see, greetings and good luck

sorry my english:highfive:

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 604
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 620
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 606
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    20 KB · Views: 597
  • 5.gif
    5.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 566
  • 6.gif
    6.gif
    36.7 KB · Views: 562

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
Build updated

New build uploaded to playstore.

Changelogs:
# Bottom navigation bar UI issue occuring in some devices fixed.
# Cross button is now visible in song queue drawer in light theme mode.
# Track change animation now works.
# Circular album art view.
# Only blurred widget view is enabled for now. Will fix bugs related to widgets and update the build soon.
# Miscellaneous bug fixes.

I am working on making it more and more bug free.

Please report any bugs found. I will try to resolve it asap.:good:

Reactions: Ahki767

Ahki767

Sep 14, 2013
CAT
good to see an app that picked up on Jams music player design and not another crappy Apollo copy :good:
haven't countered any bugs yet but it is quite hard to scroll because the right navigation drawer (queue list) keeps sliding out when doing so. maybe move it to only be able to swipe out on the now playing screen?

Portgas D. Ace

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
Nexus 7
Google Pixel 6
Nice App :good:

One question, two suggestions:

How can I access/enable the sorting by album artists?

Could you make the round artist/album art optional? For me it doesn't look aesthetic and I would like to have "normal" view.

When the navigation drawer is opened and I accidential click its header (the one with the colored picture background) it does select the underlying folder/section instead of doing nothing. Try clicking on the "Music Library" text by yourself. Could you fix this?

If you need help for translation, you might create an account at Ackuna, a free online translation community. I would then volunteer for translating your app to German language.

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
Thanks orville87 for the suggestions.

How can I access/enable the sorting by album artists?
# Currently there is no option to sort by "album artist". Will surely include this in later phase. :)

Could you make the round artist/album art optional? For me it doesn't look aesthetic and I would like to have "normal" view.
# Will add an option to select the album art view. :)

When the navigation drawer is opened and I accidential click its header (the one with the colored picture background) it does select the underlying folder/section instead of doing nothing. Try clicking on the "Music Library" text by yourself. Could you fix this?
# Found this issue. Nice find :cool:. Will try to fix it and update the build.

If you need help for translation, you might create an account at Ackuna, a free online translation community. I would then volunteer for translating your app to German language.
# Thanks a lot for suggesting me the link and offering your helping hand for the translation process. :eek:
Was trying to figure out how to proceed with the translation of the app and you gave me an answer. :good:

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

Syphax_Xda

Oct 18, 2014
good but...

FC when i change track (sometimes)
ads on below therefore, i see the title but I don't see the artist
fluidity, especially when I open "queue list"

I sent you photos by email, I hope it will solve :) good luck

Last edited:

LordArcadius

Mar 29, 2015
Delhi
www.vipuljha.com
Its really a good music player!! Nice material design! Beautiful icons! Good equaliser. Love it very much.Thanks for this beauty!

Sent By dark_optimistic From Dark World.

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
New Build uploaded: :good:
Changelog: Ver 1.0.2
====================
# Equalizer issue fixed.
# UI issues occurring in few devices fixed.
# Many crash issues fixed.
# Miscellaneous bug fixes.

I will add the requested features with time and update the build in intervals.

kool4u

Sep 22, 2012
Darjeeling
New build uploaded - 19th Apr, 2015

Changelog: Ver 1.0.3
====================
# Added two different types of album art display style - circular and rectangular in settings - "Album Art View Style".
# Songs queue not updating issue fixed.
# Minor bug in equalizer fixed.
# Performance improvements.
:good:
Enjoy your music with this music player :)

Reactions: chrisrj28

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Symphony Music Player

One Page Music Player

A major UI update of Symphony music player. There is just a single page to show all your music. You can use this awesome music player even if your back button is not working :p except while searching songs.

All your albums, artists, playlist, songs in one page. No need to navigate to different screens to get songs of an album or artist or playlist. All the required songs are right under your finger tips.

This player has a dedicated alphabetical filter for easily clustering your songs. Check your playing queue just by sliding your fingers from right side.

This audio player is a powerful, elegant, beautiful material designed mp3 player for Android. Create a new playlist with the list of songs of your choice. You can easily access, add new songs or delete existing playlist in this beautiful MP3Player.

Key Features:
    # Single page music player
    # Beautiful Material design user interface.
    # Share your song using whatsapp or email or bluetooth etc., with your family and friends from the app.
    # Support for creating, deleting or updating playlist.
    # Beautiful songs queue view which can be accessed just by sliding your fingers from right to left of the screen.
    # Dedicated search view to ease your song search experience.
    # Lyrics viewer
    and many more to find out.

Check the cool screenshots:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Icons are used from https://icons8.com and images are used from https://pixabay.com/ which are released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0.

It would be really nice if you all could help in translating this project. You can do so by going to site translate player and provide your translation.

Please report any bugs found. I will try to resolve it asap.

Download link:
    Please give ratings.

Free version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicinplacefree.music.player

Paid version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicinplace.music.player

Support:

I would like to thank all the users who help us by reporting bugs and providing suggestions to improve the app.

This Audio Player is still in Beta phase. So before giving a bad rating and review to this music player, please give a chance to fix the bug which you encounter.
    For any support, mail to apps@ratan.co.in or comment below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I will add the requested features with time and update the build in intervals. :)

Please share this music player with your near and dear ones.

Screenshots are attached.

Enjoy your music !
    It's ok, but I find it to similar to one of the other players. Animations are neat, but I think that you should make a completely different design of the app, while still keeping the material look and animations.
    So some observations, the ads are a bit aggressive in the UI so I went ahead and purchased the app. Like said it's using the source code of another app that has been abandoned which is fine because I liked that music player.

So lockscreen controls work but it appears that the album art doesn't show and there is no track info on the lockscreen.

Navigation in the now playing screen is a bit rough, there's some stutter when sliding to the next track so hopefully that can be smoothed out. I also tried changing the animation style for next track but selecting different options appears to have no bearing as nothing changes.

Is there a way to make the status bar transparent instead shaded as I prefer the clean look showing the full album art.

Also I don't care for the slide out left navigation drawer, much prefer the sliding columns style when searching through albums, artists, etc.

That's it so far, hopefully you get farther with this app than the previous project did and I will continue to support.
    Thank you for supporting so fast is something that very few do, with respect to the application is very good fresh something but did not taste that no Spanish language besides some suggestions as witged of music is way too easy that is something that any developer go so you do not make that mistake besides the name is not good could change has much black color and some other mistake, so let pictures to see, greetings and good luck

sorry my english:highfive:
    @chrisrj28 and @chalofito - Thanks for your suggestions and support.
    Will definitely work on making this app more user friendly and bug free. :)

Enjoy music !