[APP][4.1+] Nocturne Music Player

Search This thread

arjunmehta

Feb 18, 2015
An attractive and easy to use Music player, packed with powerful features.

P4US9yVQ8-uc8QH-ig30saLPeIL4wLcyYxonUZ2H9MAZkzUaRcoGtVaWHhcWlUJny1Q=h310-rw

Note that it is still in very early stages of development and a lot of features are yet to be added. Also, I would really appreciate your help by reporting any misbehavior and bugs.
Current Key Features:
>Effortless and cool navigation:
swipe up/down to change tracks, swipe left/right to access navigation panel and the current playlist.
>Powerful Equalizer with upto 6 bands support and 10 presets.
>Bass boost.
>Album art support.
>Set any track as your ringtone with ease.
>Beautiful widgets of different sizes and themes.
>party shuffle, loop, lockscreen controls.
>Create and save custom Playlist
>feedback option to report any issues(which would be fixed asap in the coming updates)
>Easily sort your playlists with dragsort support.
>Browse and play music by tracks,albums,artists, genres and playlists
>Elegant and attractive user interface.
>Support all the most popular music file formats.
>Support notification status: show album artwork, play/pause, skip forward in notification status.
>Headset support.
>Easily search through all your local music files.
>Headset/Bluetooth Controls

Download from Google Play
Download from XDA Labs

If you have a feature to request or a bug to report ,please email me at arjunm1196@gmail.com and I'll be sure to respond.

Last edited:

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
God job man, my only choice for the music love!
Really like the YouTube search option, makes finding and sharing tunes a breeze!

I have few suggestions though:

Media Scanner to rescan the external SD card so the player can discover the newly downloaded content. The native scanner only scans the card at boot up.

Rotation support, I really dislike when apps don't support landscape orientation. First of all, landscape offers wider view for which comes in handy to see long song names and second, it's rather annoying having to rotate the phone every time when switching between apps that have different rotation support.

Now playing open window options availablity, can you add a favourite button and direct YouTube song search there so switching to the current playlist section is uneeded?

Otherwise this is one of the very best music apps there is and I would love to throw you a little donation, specially if you could implement some of these suggestions! ?

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
Looks good. But need folder and storage option searchs. Otherwise works great. Would like rotation as well but these are just suggestions. Good job

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
The app always crashes if I rotate the screen when the app is onscreen. I'm running Lineage OS on Galaxy S5.

Dagegen_ZA

Nov 18, 2013
Howzit...
What's the chances of adding a feature where I can select which folders to be scanned for music? And also a share option for media?
Otherwise it's looking good.

elocnix

Jan 16, 2016
Hey, folks & devs!
I'd really like to know what's going on with development of this fine app? XDA Labs says it's removed from the repo, hopefuly not for good. Maybe devs decided to move elsewhere?
Anyone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An attractive and easy to use Music player, packed with powerful features.

P4US9yVQ8-uc8QH-ig30saLPeIL4wLcyYxonUZ2H9MAZkzUaRcoGtVaWHhcWlUJny1Q=h310-rw

Note that it is still in very early stages of development and a lot of features are yet to be added. Also, I would really appreciate your help by reporting any misbehavior and bugs.
    Current Key Features:
    >Effortless and cool navigation:
    swipe up/down to change tracks, swipe left/right to access navigation panel and the current playlist.
    >Powerful Equalizer with upto 6 bands support and 10 presets.
    >Bass boost.
    >Album art support.
    >Set any track as your ringtone with ease.
    >Beautiful widgets of different sizes and themes.
    >party shuffle, loop, lockscreen controls.
    >Create and save custom Playlist
    >feedback option to report any issues(which would be fixed asap in the coming updates)
    >Easily sort your playlists with dragsort support.
    >Browse and play music by tracks,albums,artists, genres and playlists
    >Elegant and attractive user interface.
    >Support all the most popular music file formats.
    >Support notification status: show album artwork, play/pause, skip forward in notification status.
    >Headset support.
    >Easily search through all your local music files.
    >Headset/Bluetooth Controls

Download from Google Play
    Download from XDA Labs

If you have a feature to request or a bug to report ,please email me at arjunm1196@gmail.com and I'll be sure to respond.
    what happens when you try opening it? what's your phone model?(got a custom rom?) and do other equalizers work fine on your phone? (like this one)
    Nothing happens when I touch equaliser option
    My phone model no. Is C103(Coolpad Cool 1),stock ROM
    That equaliser works well
    Hey, folks & devs!
    I'd really like to know what's going on with development of this fine app? XDA Labs says it's removed from the repo, hopefuly not for good. Maybe devs decided to move elsewhere?
    Anyone?
    Play store