[APP][4.1+] Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition Camera

Search This thread

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Fremont
Tested and working on Hyperdrive. Should work on all current GS3 Roms.
Screenshots later, I'm posting this from my phone. It looks like the "4.3 camera" exactly though.
NOTE: Focus before taking pictures, otherwise it crashes. You can relaunch it without a reboot though :good:
NOTE 2: EVERYTHING WORKS! :D
https://copy.com/aoZcz
Screenies
jugyga7a.jpg

4ymubuha.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Boxy52

Dec 22, 2012
Is it any better than the TW stock ROM or is it similar in picture quality to the AOKP/AOSP camera?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Fremont
Y'know what? Camera quality is actually comparable to the stock camera. I'll take pictures of nature scenes later and see if there's a difference
AOSP CAMERA
rypavavy.jpg

STOCK CAMERA
jusupu5e.jpg

Sorry for the landscape image.

For those who are wondering (probably not many) I painted this :D lol I was 10.

Boxy52

Dec 22, 2012
Hahahaha nice painting. Okay I'll try it out. Only question is, will this replace the stock aokp camera on task650? Cause there seems to be a bug that doesn't allow any other camera to take front facing pictures and instead just reboots the phone when you try.

Reactions: rani9990

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Fremont
Hahahaha nice painting. Okay I'll try it out. Only question is, will this replace the stock aokp camera on task650? Cause there seems to be a bug that doesn't allow any other camera to take front facing pictures and instead just reboots the phone when you try.

Ooh I had that. Yes it will. And front facing camera works as well! Hit the thanks if this helped you :good:

Reactions: Boxy52

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tested and working on Hyperdrive. Should work on all current GS3 Roms.
    Screenshots later, I'm posting this from my phone. It looks like the "4.3 camera" exactly though.
    NOTE: Focus before taking pictures, otherwise it crashes. You can relaunch it without a reboot though :good:
    NOTE 2: EVERYTHING WORKS! :D
    https://copy.com/aoZcz
    Screenies
    jugyga7a.jpg

4ymubuha.jpg

Ooh I had that. Yes it will. And front facing camera works as well! Hit the thanks if this helped you :good: