• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[APP] [4.1+] [UNOFFICIAL] APKMirror web app

vojta_horanek

May 13, 2015
So I made an APKMirror app. I couldn't find any app for this website so I thought I will make it myself.
Its just a simple webapp with bottom bar and other additional cool features.

•••Info about app update tracking•••
I saw a lot of requests for app update tracking feature. Although it is possible, its very difficult to do. Apkmirror doesn't have any public API so I would have to do it with HTML parsing and in this case it's pretty difficult.If anyone wants to help me just send me a PM.
Thanks.

Download

XDA:DevDB Information
APKMirror, App for all devices (see above for details)

Source Code: [url]https://github.com/vojta-horanek/APKMirror[/URL]

Version Information

Created 2016-08-29
Last Updated 2017-09-30

Last edited:

dctrbnsttr

Jan 5, 2008
Yes, downloads are a problem. The app downloads with the filename APKs. There is nothing to distinguish it. You can rename the file *.apk. Its icon appears and it will install. It would be nice for the file to download with its full name though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A

Reactions: SkyblockJeSuper

sapthesh

Jun 18, 2014
Bangalore
Perfect app. A long awaiting is over.

Suggestions :

1. Can you add exit button so we can exit easily without having to go back each page again.

2. Make the header/side menu accessible throughout the page within app. The side menu disappears when the page is scrolled down.

Cheers..!! :good: :)

Sent from my MACHFIVE using XDA Labs

vojta_horanek

May 13, 2015
Perfect app. A long awaiting is over.

Suggestions :

1. Can you add exit button so we can exit easily without having to go back each page again.

2. Make the header/side menu accessible throughout the page within app. The side menu disappears when the page is scrolled down.

Cheers..!! :good: :)

Sent from my MACHFIVE using XDA Labs
Thanks for suggestions, I'll definitely try to implement them!

Reactions: Rob Hilman

dctrbnsttr

Jan 5, 2008
I think that there still some download issues with certain files. some download with the correct name. Some download as "download file" without the apk extension. Rename the file and add the extension and it still works. Just not very convenient.

jeraspie28

Aug 5, 2010
Kansas City
I think that there still some download issues with certain files. some download with the correct name. Some download as "download file" without the apk extension. Rename the file and add the extension and it still works. Just not very convenient.
No problem. Not a biggie for me. Just wanted to let you know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk