[APP] [4.1+] [UNOFFICIAL] APKMirror web app

spanit007

Dec 30, 2015
I think there is some problem in loading details.
As I open App page, details are loaded and as I scroll, a message print on screen saying "Error fetching data :(".

So I retry again and it loads again and as i scroll it prints message"Error fetching data".:confused:

Also, I am not able to download the app. The loading .gif keeps on rotating for everytime.

Attachments

vojta_horanek

May 13, 2015
I think there is some problem in loading details.
As I open App page, details are loaded and as I scroll, a message print on screen saying "Error fetching data :(".

So I retry again and it loads again and as i scroll it prints message"Error fetching data".:confused:

Also, I am not able to download the app. The loading .gif keeps on rotating for everytime.
I think i was just uploading new version , try it again or if it won't work download it on computer with browser

spanit007

Dec 30, 2015
I think i was just uploading new version , try it again or if it won't work download it on computer with browser

Still there is no hope. I can download it via computer but then what is the use of XDALabs if I cannot leave my computer and work on my phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vojta_horanek

May 13, 2015
Still there is no hope. I can download it via computer but then what is the use of XDALabs if I cannot leave my computer and work on my phone.
I have no idea whats wrong with labs, maybe try clearing cache and data of Labs, btw Do you use Labs from play store or from labs.xda-developers.com ?

vojta_horanek

May 13, 2015
@vojta_horanek I have a bug report

On the apk upload page ( http://www.apkmirror.com/apk-upload/ ), when I tap on the browse icon nothing happens, the storage permission is granted. Also it does not remember my name and email after I restart the app...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Labs
Jen tak mezi náma, doufal jsem že uploadovat nikdo nebude tak jsem to tam nedal a cookies tam taky ješte nejsou. Zítra vydám update a tam by to snad mělo fungoovat.

Reactions: Ja_som

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
Portland, OR
Nice app. I found it on XDA Labs and thought it was APKMirror's official app. This is just another way to supplement my GApps-less setup. I dont use Play Store or official Play Services, I usually get my APKs in a browser. This helps with obtaining alot of apps that would otherwise officially only be downloadable from Play Store.

Reactions: basti_b24

blackbuffalo

Oct 10, 2012
Hà Nội
So I made an APKMirror app. I couldn't find any app for this website so I thought I will make it myself.
Its just a simple webapp and there are still some problems (mainly with downloads) so if anyone would like to help me I would appreciate it.

[UPDATED]
v1.1 - Fixed the downloads it now shows the filename.
Preparing for settings (no way to access it yet, but its in the code)
v1.3 - Better splashscreen (the webview loads while splashscreen is displayed)
Settings screen is accessible through splashscreen or menubutton. (experimental)
Added Czech Translation
v1.4 - Better settings (no longer buggy)
Added option to color navigation bar
Added option to show app tittle instead of package name in downloading notification
Improved recents bar(you can see the icon now)
vNull - im too lazy to update it here, you can find changelog on Xda Labs

NOW ON XDA LABS!

Download (changed to XDA Labs)

XDA:DevDB Information
APKMirror, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
vojta_horanek
Source Code: https://github.com/vojta-horanek/APKMirror

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.4
Beta Release Date: 2016-09-05

Created 2016-08-29
Last Updated 2016-09-20
Thanks for awesome work. I find this app along time and now see your thread. (y)

IvanCristina

Dec 13, 2014
Catania

Attachments