[APP][4.1+]Whatsapp Voice Commander (alpha)

Search This thread

forgin

Sep 11, 2010
Hi all!!!

This is my first post!! i would like to show you my new app, its called Whatsapp Voice Commander, you can imagine what it does xD.
Work this way:
open app, you have three buttons, first one will send a message, second will open whatsapp and will read new messages, third one will finish the app and stops listening for whatsapp events.
IMPORTANT: when started to listen, screen will NOT turn off until you finish with third button.

To activate this app, go to settings->Accessibility and activate whatsapp voice commander. Then open app, check the first checkbox and now you can press the button you want!

Only works on Android 4.1 or higher (at least should work with 4.2)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, also i am opened to new ideas or new functions. It shouls understand all languages but coded sentences are in english right now (just asking for a name and a message when sending messages).

link to download:
Code:
www .golgorz.com/whatsapp_voice_commander.rar

Thanks!

Reactions: Ba7rani123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!!!

This is my first post!! i would like to show you my new app, its called Whatsapp Voice Commander, you can imagine what it does xD.
    Work this way:
    open app, you have three buttons, first one will send a message, second will open whatsapp and will read new messages, third one will finish the app and stops listening for whatsapp events.
    IMPORTANT: when started to listen, screen will NOT turn off until you finish with third button.

To activate this app, go to settings->Accessibility and activate whatsapp voice commander. Then open app, check the first checkbox and now you can press the button you want!

Only works on Android 4.1 or higher (at least should work with 4.2)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, also i am opened to new ideas or new functions. It shouls understand all languages but coded sentences are in english right now (just asking for a name and a message when sending messages).

link to download:
    Code:
    www .golgorz.com/whatsapp_voice_commander.rar

Thanks!