Jan, 21st: SoundSeeder Music Player V2.4.1 released
This release heavily improves the app performance in speaker mode and removes several annoying bugs.
And thanks to the awesome support of the XDA community, soundseeder is now available in 16 languages:
- Russian by @gaich
- Hindi by @TheImpulson
- Spanish by @J_M_V_S
- Croatian by @dugi9991
- Czech by @novas78
- Persian by pouriya
- Chinese by bshu
- Italian by Enrico
- Polish by skaram
- Hungarian by Zityi
- Indonesian by Ben
- Slovak by Matus
- German, with support by @Oswald Boelcke
And not yet completed:
Thank you very much to all of you, espacially the translation team at https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2069390
Would you also like to support me with a new or improved localization of SoundSeeder?
Just let me know or check my translation tool: https://soundseeder.com/localize/
I'm giving away free premium upgrades for your support!
SoundSeeder syncs up your music on multiple phones. All devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
- Connect your devices via WiFi and listen to your favourite music together with your friends.
- Upcycle your old unused Android phones or any Windows/MacOS/Linux computer (incl Raspberry Pi) to build a wireless multiroom audio system.
- Connect via the portable hotspot of Android or "WiFi direct" to play music simultaneously wherever you want.
SoundSeeder for Android
- The SoundSeeder Music Player is available for phones and tablets running Android 4.1+. Use it like any other audio player or connect it as speaker to another running SoundSeeder Music Player. Note: SoundSeeder is a freemium application. You can use the free version as long as you want to. It includes ad, is limited to two connected speakers and auto-disconnects speakers every 15 minutes.
- The SoundSeeder Speaker application adds support for old smartphones (Android v2.2 – v4.0). This is a “Speaker-Only” version of SoundSeeder and can be connected to the SoundSeeder Music Player app.
- SoundSeeder Speaker for JavaSE is an application to connect any PC as speaker to the SoundSeeder Music Player Android app.
It supports Windows, Linux and MacOS PCs and single-board computers like the Raspberry Pi.
New: In cooperation with the App "Hify" soundseeder can now be used as Spotify connect device!
This way you can use multiple devices as speaker to play your Spotify Premium Music simultaneously.
- Full featured Music Player
- Synced music playback on multiple devices (Party mode)
- DLNA Browser and Renderer
- Google Play Music support
- Spotify Connect support in cooperation with the Android app "HiFy"
- 25.000+ radio stations included powered by Dirble.com
- USB audio and microphone support
- Media Library sorted by Album, Artist, Title, Folder, Genre, Playlists
- Supported Media Formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac
- Equalizer support
- Sleep Timer
- Autostart on boot
- Playback of custom http streams
- Create / delete playlists
- Plug & Play: autodiscovery of SoundSeeder devices via Wi-Fi
- Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
- Portable hotspot and "WiFi direct" support (no access point or internet connection required)
USB audio support
SoundSeeder supports the internal microphone and USB soundcards.
You can stream music from external audio devices (like TV, CD player, …) by connecting them via the line-in (AUX) port of an USB soundcard. (Hardware support required)
All soundseeder applications are attached to this project. For more information visit https://soundseeder.com/downloads
App store links
SoundSeeder on youtube
- SoundSeeder on the XDA TV: http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...ic-on-with-soundseeder-apps-xda-developer-tv/
- SoundSeeder on the XDA Portal: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/share-the-music-with-soundseeder/
SoundSeeder Synced Music Playback, App for the Apps & Games
Current Stable Version: 2.4.1
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-21
Last Updated 2019-01-21