• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.2+][07/12/17] DownCloud Reborn v1.0 | Download SoundCloud Music with Ease!

Search This thread

DeveDroid

Jan 14, 2014
Greetings Xda, I'm here to proudly announce the release of DownCloud app.

uc

Q) What is DownCloud - SoundCloud MP3 Downloader?
A) The name itself is pretty self-explanatory, but if you still don't get it, then let me pour some light into your mind!
DownCloud app lets you either stream music from SoundCloud's public music library or/and download it.

Q) Did he really say "Download" it??
A) Yep, you aren't tripping on anything and reading what is described clearly!! :laugh:

Q) Is this even Legal?
A) Absolutely yes. DownCloud is based on SoundCloud® API. All music contents shown in this app are fetched from SoundCloud® public music library. We respect SoundCloud's terms & conditions, thus, we try our best to keep the copyrighted content away. Any DMCA requests should directly be made to SoundCloud.com. Please contact me via e-mail or DM for further queries.

Here are a few cool features of DownCloud :
1) Stream any song with built-in music player
2) Download unlimited songs!
3) Pure material design
4) Easy to navigate
5) Search for any Artist/Song/Album
6) Supports Android version 4.2 (Jelly Bean) - 8.1 (Oreo)
7) Built-in Feedback Option
So what are you waiting for? Download DownCloud and enjoy music offline!!

Download :

You can find the latest version on Xda Labs (recommended) or download from below

Older versions (dead)

DownCloud Reborn v1 (Latest version)

XDA:DevDB Information
DownCloud - SoundCloud MP3 Downloader, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
DeveDroid

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-08-30

Created 2017-05-12
Last Updated 2017-11-06

Attachments

• DC1.jpg
    DC1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 5,951
  • DC2.jpg
    DC2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 5,913
  • DC3.jpg
    DC3.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 5,916
  • DC4.jpg
    DC4.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 5,754
  • DC5.jpg
    DC5.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 5,704
  • DC6.jpg
    DC6.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 5,570
  • DC7.jpg
    DC7.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 5,410
Last edited:
Apr 12, 2016
Sure. Please leave your feedback about it here.
Everything seems great so far. I guess my only "requests" would be if it would be possible to edit the ID tags of the song when downloaded, or have the option to adjust them on download. Also, on the search screen, would it be possible to show the artist as well as song name? If you search a title, it's pretty much guessing which artist you're looking for. Besides that, nothing to complain. Works well and straightforward!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

DeveDroid

Jan 14, 2014
Everything seems great so far. I guess my only "requests" would be if it would be possible to edit the ID tags of the song when downloaded, or have the option to adjust them on download. Also, on the search screen, would it be possible to show the artist as well as song name? If you search a title, it's pretty much guessing which artist you're looking for. Besides that, nothing to complain. Works well and straightforward!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback!
To answer your first request, yes I'm planning to add Meta data editor in future updates. Now coming to the second question, you can search for the entire title of the song along with the artist name to get best results as it is already implemented. Keep in mind that these songs are fetched from the public library, so in case you can't find any track you're looking for, then chances are it's copyrighted or premium content (DownCloud excludes that).

Reactions: thetallcanadian

moriel5

Jul 20, 2013
Hey, App is constantly crashing at first startup on my Samsung Sprint S6 running Nougat 7.0.

Also on my Nexus 4 running Nitrogen OS on Android 7.1.1 (I still haven't had time to update to 7.1.2).

Update: It would seem that there is a problem with the XDA Labs APK, I had downloaded it from the OP and it functions properly for me.

Last edited:

DeveDroid

Jan 14, 2014
Hey, App is constantly crashing at first startup on my Samsung Sprint S6 running Nougat 7.0.

Also on my Nexus 4 running Nirogen OS on Android 7.1.1 (I still haven't had time to update to 7.1.2).

Update: It would seem that there is a problem with the XDA Labs APK, I had downloaded it from the OP and it functions properly for me.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I by mistake uploaded debug version on XDALabs. Will be updating it with the version found on OP. Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: moriel5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings Xda, I'm here to proudly announce the release of DownCloud app.

uc

Q) What is DownCloud - SoundCloud MP3 Downloader?
    A) The name itself is pretty self-explanatory, but if you still don't get it, then let me pour some light into your mind!
    DownCloud app lets you either stream music from SoundCloud's public music library or/and download it.

Q) Did he really say "Download" it??
    A) Yep, you aren't tripping on anything and reading what is described clearly!! :laugh:

Q) Is this even Legal?
    A) Absolutely yes. DownCloud is based on SoundCloud® API. All music contents shown in this app are fetched from SoundCloud® public music library. We respect SoundCloud's terms & conditions, thus, we try our best to keep the copyrighted content away. Any DMCA requests should directly be made to SoundCloud.com. Please contact me via e-mail or DM for further queries.

Here are a few cool features of DownCloud :
    1) Stream any song with built-in music player
    2) Download unlimited songs!
    3) Pure material design
    4) Easy to navigate
    5) Search for any Artist/Song/Album
    6) Supports Android version 4.2 (Jelly Bean) - 8.1 (Oreo)
    7) Built-in Feedback Option
    So what are you waiting for? Download DownCloud and enjoy music offline!!

Download :

You can find the latest version on Xda Labs (recommended) or download from below

Older versions (dead)

DownCloud Reborn v1 (Latest version)

XDA:DevDB Information
    DownCloud - SoundCloud MP3 Downloader, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    DeveDroid

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-08-30

Created 2017-05-12
    Last Updated 2017-11-06
    Can you give an external link for this app

Sent from my YU5010A using Tapatalk
    You can check the OP for Mega link or use Xda Labs app or Xda DevDB project tab menu (if on computer).

Cheers.
    For people facing crashes! Just go to settings clear data and then go to permissions and grant all 3 permissions!

You need to grant all permissions before opening the app!
    There won't be any crash! :D
    Thank you for all your hardwork bro! :)
    Updated to version 1.2. See OP for download link and changelogs, thanks!
    App updated to version 2.0

Changes :-
    Fixed FC's
    Added Splash Screen
    Fixed Songs not showing up in results
    Performance Improvements