[APP][4.2+][Port] Xperia™ Home - Lolipop Taste [13 Feb 2015]

Search This thread

WesTD

Nov 22, 2013
Çanakkale
OnePlus 9 Pro
I installed 2nd generation Android One device but there is a problem on nav bars and notification bar. They are darker, not fully transpared. I added a ss for understanding clearly.
q8VAy5.png

Reactions: JuniorCaesar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Featured On XDA !!
    96CAKDQ.jpg

Sony-Xperia-Z3-Series-feature.jpg

Xperia Home App Lollipop Taste Very Optimized , Smooth, low ram usage , Small App With Stunning Graphics by using xxhdpi images it have stock Xperia Home Features and its ready to be installed on any android phone runing android version 4.2+ (API 17 ) , it doesn't require Su permissions install-able normally just like any other app , based on Sahaab's work here

SxKmg8F.png

Install As A normal APK

zoyBj1O.png

Nexus 5

sn7Irj9.jpg

MD8GEhg.jpg

Ggog2FC.jpg

3tjMhlQ.jpg

m9as4wb.jpg

VqepXJS.jpg

yBK3IOQ.jpg

Galaxy Note 2

ZxEeWVP.png

voG12IH.png

fx0toCD.png

Z6w3aQn.png

Version With NAVIGATION bar "for devices with softkeys" - DevHost - MediaFire

Version with NO NAVIGATION bar "devices that haven't softkeys " - DevHost - MediaFire

8TBhvee.png

Sahaab
    Xperia Developers
    Google

I was using Xperia Z earlier and for obvious reasons was loving xperia launcher. Now recently being moved to One Plus One was moving the same. Thanks a ton for bringing this port.. Will try this and update the outcomes..
    Hi!
    Just download the APK, and try to install it on a LG G2 D802 under CloudyG2 2.2, but... "Application not installed". Is there solution to fix this? I'd like to try this port...
    Thanks!

Try to manually install if rooted. Rename the apk to "Xperia_Home.apk" (without quotes " " ) and copy and paste in /data/app and set permissions rw-r-r using any root explorer or browser and reboot

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Hi I'm using a moto g on android 5.0.2 non rooted.. Tried to install it but it keeps on saying application not installed.. I have the previous version of xperia home installed though which works well except for a small bug while uninstalling apps. Can somebody please help me! I really want this launcher to work on my device.

Delete any older/existing if you have them. Then try my method in above post
    Try to manually install if rooted. Rename the apk to "Xperia_Home.apk" (without quotes " " ) and copy and paste in /data/app and set permissions rw-r-r using any root explorer or browser and reboot

Thanks a lot, it works!
    Its working fine and fluid... Thanks for the port
    But it has same issue as all other port..
    Thats it will show icons above an 1centimeter from bottom of screen on phone with hardware keys... (I mean on phone without soft keys)