I don't know for flashlite, but I had the same error with M2D cab, and hard reset didn't help.
I am having no luck getting M2D to recognize my Outlook email account on the email widget. The tab recognizes whenever an email arrives & update the correct number but the emails are not visible in the envelope or as an account at all. My Yahoo imap account is recogized perfectly. Anyone have any suggestions?
I had the same issue and this is how I solved it:
-Connected the phone to Windows Mobile Device Center (I use Vista)
-Selected: Mobile device settings\change content sync settings
The mobility device center erased the email account on the phone
-On the phone, selected the email tab and chose: add new account
-Entered my corporate email address and password (I know, I know )
-Activesync connected to the exchange server and got the set up information
-Got the traditional security enforcement message
-Set the pin
-Eureka! It works
In short, don't create the synchronization link via the Mobile Device center, but use the phone instead to create it.
Not the most elegant solution, but it worked for me ...
Cool, worked for me! I didn't attempt to copy the Windows directory--I just tried renaming GXDMA.dll to GXDMA.old, and without a soft reset I tried reinstalling and it installed successfully (finally!)I don't know for flashlite, but I had the same error with M2D cab, and hard reset didn't help.
And this is how I solved it:
I open the cab on pc with a cab manager and copy all the files in device's windows directory. I get an error with file GXDMA.dll. After I renamed it the cab installation works fine.
So, I think that with this procedure maybe you can find what is responsible for your error. This worked for me, and I hope that will help you to solve your problem.
Cool, worked for me! I didn't attempt to copy the Windows directory--I just tried renaming GXDMA.dll to GXDMA.old, and without a soft reset I tried reinstalling and it installed successfully (finally!)
Just for reference, I've got a Vogue running a custom ROM I made just a couple hours ago using the 20748 kitchen (and it's a hell of a lot faster than the official Sprint 6.1 ROM).
I ran into this issue a few days ago as well, running on the same phone. I freaked out, but all seems to be better now. I kept pressing to continue and got the same results. A few more soft resets later (using clear temp to reset) even the warning screen is gone. The problem occured for me after I d/led a theme that was a huge zip file. The zip took forever to open up and I got figgity and reset the phone instead of being patient. I still experience serious slowdown with ZIP, but have switched to using total commander.
The problem went away after i reinstalled the diamond theme, moved the ZIP theme to my storage card, and reinstalled the diamond style clock. I dunno, but something got corrupted and a reinstall of a few things fixed er right up.
cool, has anyone extracted the htchomesettings.xml from this yet?Herg,
They have posted a stock rom for the opal. Is this what you are looking for. Hope it helps.
First of all, I want to thank all of you guys who are connected to this project, fantastic work
And now to my problem:
When I want to start Audio Manager, it does nothing.. at least it seems to. But i further investigated, and discovered (thru that enhanced task manager) that the audio manager stays launched... When I want to quit it, it just hangs the whole device and I have to soft reset...
I've tried to search for this problem, but no solution came up..
I followed the instructions step by step..
I've started trying m2d with [update 15].
Uninstalled some things with SKTools and tried update 16, but the same problem came up...
In some topic some guy spoke about the same problem, but he had windows media player also malfunctioning, but mine works ok...
TCPMP works too...
Audio manager crashes even if I disable "TouchFlo" from today screen and soft reset and try to launch AM "pure" ...
HTC Polaris, ROM Bepe 0.67, Radio Murata_PPAS_22.214.171.124
Thanks for reply