• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[App] [4.28.09-Update 23]M2D - NEW manila 2d build 1.20.19131530.00 NOW UP

Search This thread

alangordon73

Dec 20, 2007
Can update 23 be made to work on a Blue Angel

I've been using update 22 for quite some time and wonder if update 23 can be made to work on the Blue Angel?

I've tried to search the thread but to no avail and wonder if someone else has managed this?

spannernick

Feb 7, 2010
London
All it has is the analog clock,is it possible to have the big flip clock,does anyone where i can get it please...

Thanks for all the hard work on this so far its great..:D

RoryB

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 4, 2008
Lexington

spannernick

Feb 7, 2010
London
The new theme may have a tab enabled that your M2D does not support. Look in the HomeSettings.xml or use M2DConfig to check which tabs are enabled.

Thanks for the quick reply..:)

Im use manila 2d Version 1.0 Bulid 1818.3719.

Oh and where is the HomeSettings.xml file..Im new to this,the only themes i did was on the LG Viewty but my windows phone is much better...love it and this forum too,thanks to everyone here who has contriputed...A BIG thanks..:D

Last edited:

RoryB

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 4, 2008
Lexington
HomeSettings.xml file is in the \windows folder. You ususally have to copy to your PC and edit, then copy back.

Lyth

Feb 17, 2010
Does anyone have a mirror and install instructions for the newest build? Clicking that one link leads me to a forum that I know nothing about.

EDIT: I believe I have found it, is the file called "herg62123_2DManila_1_20_19131530_00" and its in a zipped folder?

If so, what do I do with all those files inside the folder? Do I transfer them over to my Touch 3G, then run the setup file? (it says "setup.xml")?

Last edited:

3m2vinatohr04

Mar 13, 2010
NCR
Huawei P9
Redmi K20 Pro
i'm stuck on "tap here to launch touchflo", i installed "herg62123_2DManila_1_20_19131530_00.cab" which is from the other forum,

any solution,

EDIT:
btw i'm running wm6.5 on o2 atom.

which is the recommended release?

Last edited:

KoolPal

Nov 16, 2005
Samsung Galaxy A51
Tasks on Home Tab

Quote: Originally Posted by leary View Post Will this work with all calendar apps? another question: when i have multiple appointments/tasks they tend to jumble together on my home screen in the calendar area. What is the easy fix for this? I'll post a screen in just a sec. have to install the screen cap app. and here's the screen [/QUOTE said:
I have exactly the same problem. It would be great to have also possibility to put tasks on today screen.

Can anyone help with this? Would like to ADD Tasks below Calendar

bign94

Mar 14, 2010
Belton, Mo
Black bar along bottom

My Samsung Omnia I910 have successfully installed and have been patched but when Touch Flo launches it does not fill the entire screen leaving a black bar along the bottom. I have Update 22 installed. Can someone please help me with this problem.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    first, thats awesome MUI. but can I display my next appointments on home menu? I see picture on skin threat, several of them can display the appointment... I have a lot of appoinment list but on home menu only displaying a text "Calender". thanks

I guess it only shows the next appointment of the current day. At least that what it does here.
    Is landscape even a possiblity with this?
    I HAVE NOT HEX EDITED THESE FILES FOR NON HTC AND OLDER HTC DEVICES YET

STILL USING EXPLODES CAB

HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S

JOHNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NO YOUTUBE ON INTERNET WIDGET (VERSION 19a)
    RAPIDSHARE........................MEGAUPLOAD

WITH YOUTUBE ON INTERNET WIDGET (VERSION 19b)
    RAPIDSHARE.........................MEGAUPLOAD

ALL DEVICES (VERSION 19b) WITH YOUTUBE ON INTERNET WIDGET
    RAPIDSHARE.........................MEGAUPLOAD

again i have a tilt aka kaiser and it works perfectly on mine.

hope this helps out with this new update

by the way here is some basic opal cabs i found and fixed or made and fixed the errors.

***opal commanager is made by greatbal and fixed by herg62123***