[APP] [4.3+] Minimal Ad Blocker (Beta)

Search This thread

EypCnn

Nov 1, 2015
Ankara
8GfoM0u.png

Hello Dear User, I'M glad to See You Here Because The App has Attracted your Attention And you'Ve Come here First Thank you For Deciding to Download the App:D

If You'Re Bored with Ads on Your Android Device, you will be very Pleased with the Ad Blocking App you Want to Use Continuously.

The Application is Currently in Beta Stage because of the Development phase. Do not Hesitate to Notify Me of any Problems Encountered.

Yes, I'M Finishing the Conversation Here. I Don't think You'Ve Read This far, But thank you First. Now i Have a Little Request from you. If you Like the App, don't Forget to Give 5 Stars to the App Below And leave a Nice Review.

By the way, If you have Any Issues, Errors or Ideas About The Application, we are Always Waiting For Future Comments from you. You can Immediately Reach Me at the Following Mail Address And Write Your Ideas For Problem, Error and Development.
[email protected]

Download Link:
XDA Labs

If you want to use the application in your own language, download the file and translate it into your own language and send it to me
Post #4

Code:
Changelog:

[B]Changelog:
Minor Bug Fixed
New Host
New Privacy Policy

Host File Refreshed
French Language Added
New Chapters Added to the About Application Section Renewed
Night Mode Rethemed

Minor Bug Fixed
Turkish Language Fixed
New Host (Blocked XIAOMI Ads)
Added Tablet Mode
New Menu

Size Minimized
Minor Bug Fixed
Added Turkish Language

Minor Bug Fixed
Added New Host

Beta Version Published

Last edited:

Bharath A

Jun 29, 2014
Guntur
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 8
Thanks for making this app.
The app is working fine.
It force closes if root permission is not given.
(So everyone first goto your root manager and enable permission).
There is no status that confirms that ad block has been applied successfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: sivajipro

EypCnn

Nov 1, 2015
Ankara
Changelog:
Size Minimized
Minor Bug Fixed
Added Turkish Language

If you want to use the application in your own language, download the file and translate it into your own language and send it to me

Attachments

• strings.xml
    3.2 KB · Views: 57

EypCnn

Nov 1, 2015
Ankara
Changelog:
Minor Bug Fixed
Turkish Language Fixed
Added Tablet Mode
New Menu

Post #4

daspyki

Feb 14, 2014
You should include more info about the app. Like does it require root, how does it work: host/vpn, how is it different from the currently available ones etc. Otherwise people would be very skeptic to download the app.

EypCnn

Nov 1, 2015
Ankara
Changelog:
Host File Refreshed
French Language Added
Night Mode Rethemed

Post #4

EypCnn

Nov 1, 2015
Ankara
Changelog:
Minor Bug Fixed
New Host
New Privacy Policy

Post #4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8GfoM0u.png

Hello Dear User, I'M glad to See You Here Because The App has Attracted your Attention And you'Ve Come here First Thank you For Deciding to Download the App:D

If You'Re Bored with Ads on Your Android Device, you will be very Pleased with the Ad Blocking App you Want to Use Continuously.

The Application is Currently in Beta Stage because of the Development phase. Do not Hesitate to Notify Me of any Problems Encountered.

Yes, I'M Finishing the Conversation Here. I Don't think You'Ve Read This far, But thank you First. Now i Have a Little Request from you. If you Like the App, don't Forget to Give 5 Stars to the App Below And leave a Nice Review.

By the way, If you have Any Issues, Errors or Ideas About The Application, we are Always Waiting For Future Comments from you. You can Immediately Reach Me at the Following Mail Address And Write Your Ideas For Problem, Error and Development.
    [email protected]

Download Link:
    XDA Labs

Post #4

Code:
    Changelog:

[B]Changelog:
    Minor Bug Fixed
    New Host
    New Privacy Policy

Host File Refreshed
    French Language Added
    Night Mode Rethemed

Minor Bug Fixed
    Turkish Language Fixed
    Added Tablet Mode
    New Menu

Size Minimized
    Minor Bug Fixed
    Added Turkish Language

Minor Bug Fixed
    Added New Host

Beta Version Published
    You should include more info about the app. Like does it require root, how does it work: host/vpn, how is it different from the currently available ones etc. Otherwise people would be very skeptic to download the app.
    Thanks for making this app.
    The app is working fine.
    It force closes if root permission is not given.
    (So everyone first goto your root manager and enable permission).
    There is no status that confirms that ad block has been applied successfully.