• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[APP][4.4+][100+ PROMOTION CODES] GIFShop - Create GIFs fast and easily.

alticode

Jul 28, 2017
Greeting XDAers,

This is a free GIF maker application that allow users to create animated GIF in a simple way. Share these files via social network, message applications, and email! With the help of GIF Maker, everyone can easily make interesting animated GIF files.

With the updated version, GIF Maker will bring you interesting experiences with the following features
  • Convert from video to GIF
  • Merge images together to create GIF
  • Choose GIF images in the TENOR library – one of the current largest GIF image providers.
  • Create your own funny meme
  • Convert from GIF to video
  • Convert from GIF to pictures
And not only that, your GIF will become more interesting and unique with the following editing support features:
  • Adjust color balance for GIF images by changing contrast, sharpness, saturation, hue, vibrance, shadow.
  • Add or remove each frame in GIF images.
  • Fast crop, rotate, flip GIF images.
  • Speed control - create fast or slow motion at anytime.
  • Provide more than 20 filters to create effects for GIF images and updating after each update
  • Provide more than 20 frames for images and updating.
  • Reverse GIF.
  • Allow to add emojis, text, GIF into each frames of GIF images.
  • Allow to export GIF images with many high quality resolution.
  • Allow to share images via social network, message applications, email…

For my dear users, I am very glad to announce that we will give away 100 promotion code to remove ads. Please leave comment in this post. I will send you promo code.

So do not hesitate to let the GIF Maker create unforgetable moments for you. Hope to receive many feedback from you for the development of app.

HERE ARE LINK DOWNLOAD

GIF MAKER FACEBOOK PAGE

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone