[APP][4.4+] Amaze Browser - adblock, fast download & chromecast support

Search This thread

filnirv

Mar 10, 2012
A challenge for new versions:
- any chance to capture the url player and stream link together?

For example:
benficaholic0.blogspot.pt/p/benfica-tv-online-directo.html?m=1

I want the player as a link from the url above.

Another question, why some stream links needs to be reopen in order to work again.

Many thanks

Sent redmi 3S Pro

filip2805

Jan 25, 2016
With other browser when i search a restourant (for example) and click the "call" button it automatically open Phone dialer with Phone numer...with this browser i get error

SibiMobile

Oct 31, 2016
A challenge for new versions:
- any chance to capture the url player and stream link together?

For example:
benficaholic0.blogspot.pt/p/benfica-tv-online-directo.html?m=1

I want the player as a link from the url above.

Another question, why some stream links needs to be reopen in order to work again.

Many thanks

Sent redmi 3S Pro
we will check with the link above, currently support for live stream is quite limited.

to answer your question, the media link normally get expired after some time, like 1 day or few hours. When reopen the web page, the server will send back a new generated link which again will be valid for few hours.

filnirv

Mar 10, 2012
we will check with the link above, currently support for live stream is quite limited.

to answer your question, the media link normally get expired after some time, like 1 day or few hours. When reopen the web page, the server will send back a new generated link which again will be valid for few hours.
Try this one also
http://wizhdsports.is/live/stream20

Capture only the player and avoid ads
Thanks

Sent redmi 3S Pro

Reactions: SibiMobile

CaiKroll

Aug 21, 2011
Vancouver
plus.google.com

Mad07

Sep 30, 2009
Hi,
I just test the first time the browser. Uncomfortable, if I want to cast something from yandex. ru (like yandex.ru/video/touch/)
a stream via CC., I got at every time as url "videoplayback.bin"
The CC try to cast the stream, but fall back to the "Amaze Browser" on screen.
If I copy the link from list, it looks like so:

https://r4---sn-uxax4vopj5qx-4g5e.g...170427&range=1304964-1665305&rn=12&rbuf=68291

Does I make anything wrong?
Thx for help

Last edited:

julio66

Aug 28, 2012
My good friend....your browser has really become nice. I only had some wishes for you to add to your "to-do-list" for the next updates...
1. An option in settings for ALWAYS to show address bar. This is for me a very big problem when you get a page NOT LOADING because of either bad connection or server problem etc etc...then the page ONLY shows the error page with NO POSSIBILLTY to reload the page because there is no address bar, hence...no reload button.
2. Would be nice to adjust down the text size in the "right-click menu" (where you have Open in new tab, copy link etc) to have the same size as the main menu.
3. Would be VERY handy to have the EXIT button on the main toolbar at the bottom. There is shurly space for one more....?
4. An option to edit bookmarks??? Am i lost here or isnt there any way to do this?? I see you can edit the name but no chance to edit address or even make folders??
Regarding bookmarks....in Nougat (7.0) the browser FC when you try to delete a bookmark.....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Amaze Browser provides best experience of watching online videos. It's lightweight, fast and has clean optimized UI with all the best features in the smallest size

Intercept videos, mp3 and other audio types as you browse the web with no time delays
    Save video/audio links, so you can use them later without re-visiting the webpages

Fast download by using multithreading (increase the download speed into several times), built-in download manager, allow pause, resume downloads

Support Chromecast – allow you to play videos in big screen through regular Chromecast, or listen to your favorite music with Chromecast Audio

Use the intercepted video/audio links with other apps – this great feature gives you more flexibility – to open them directly with the best video/audio players, or in a floating window with a floating video player, to download them with the best advanced download manager, or direct them through other apps to Kodi, Raspberry Pi, Smart TV etc.

Integrated bubble/floating mode with some unique features:
    - Open links from other apps in background and show them by tapping the bubble
    - Multi-tabs, incognito mode, access to home, bookmarks right in bubble mode
    - Switch between bubble and full browser modes without reloading pages
    - Shortcut to homescreen to launch the app directly in bubble mode (from settings > Add bubble shortcut...)

Get rid of annoying ads*on websites and let you focus on the main content
    Surf the web in private*using Incognito Mode — Amaze Browser will not keep track of your browsing activity, passwords, caches or browsing history in this mode

Easy to use, beautiful and optimized user interface

Features:
    - Start page