[APP][4.4+] Amaze Browser - adblock, fast download & chromecast support

Search This thread

SibiMobile

Oct 31, 2016
Amaze Browser provides best experience of watching online videos. It's lightweight, fast and has clean optimized UI with all the best features in the smallest size

Intercept videos, mp3 and other audio types as you browse the web with no time delays
Save video/audio links, so you can use them later without re-visiting the webpages

Fast download by using multithreading (increase the download speed into several times), built-in download manager, allow pause, resume downloads

Support Chromecast – allow you to play videos in big screen through regular Chromecast, or listen to your favorite music with Chromecast Audio

Use the intercepted video/audio links with other apps – this great feature gives you more flexibility – to open them directly with the best video/audio players, or in a floating window with a floating video player, to download them with the best advanced download manager, or direct them through other apps to Kodi, Raspberry Pi, Smart TV etc.

Integrated bubble/floating mode with some unique features:
- Open links from other apps in background and show them by tapping the bubble
- Multi-tabs, incognito mode, access to home, bookmarks right in bubble mode
- Switch between bubble and full browser modes without reloading pages
- Shortcut to homescreen to launch the app directly in bubble mode (from settings > Add bubble shortcut...)

Get rid of annoying ads*on websites and let you focus on the main content
Surf the web in private*using Incognito Mode — Amaze Browser will not keep track of your browsing activity, passwords, caches or browsing history in this mode

Easy to use, beautiful and optimized user interface

Features:
- Start page
- Bookmarks
- Private/Incognito
- Multi-tabs
- No-image mode
- Search engine switch
- Desktop mode
- Rendering mode
- Customization (theme/layout)
- Ad-block
- Video/audio detection
- Download manager
- Chromecast support
- Bubble mode

The download link is - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sibimobilelab.amazebrowser

Attachments

• 1.light_theme_intercept_audio_video.png
    1.light_theme_intercept_audio_video.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 2,499
  • 2.save.png
    2.save.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 2,454
  • 3.ManyOptions.png
    3.ManyOptions.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 2,404
  • 4.Play.jpg
    4.Play.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 2,160
  • 5.Cast.png
    5.Cast.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 2,130
  • 6.adm.png
    6.adm.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,063
  • 7.Adblock.png
    7.Adblock.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,000
  • 8.Start-page.png
    8.Start-page.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 1,877
Last edited:

salmanfarisy

Jan 15, 2015
Pekalongan
Any plan to add option to disable javascript? Love the simple UI and built-in download accelerator, but I won't use any web browser without capability to disable javascript.

Reactions: SibiMobile

salmanfarisy

Jan 15, 2015
Pekalongan
Thank you for reminding me this one, yes, I will add this option in the next release

Nice. I see that you have whitelist for adblocker. Would be nice if you have whitelist for javascript blocker too.

Anyway, I just tried download manager, but downloaded file named filename.ext.null instead of filename.ext
Stock no-root Android 6.0

SibiMobile

Oct 31, 2016
Nice. I see that you have whitelist for adblocker. Would be nice if you have whitelist for javascript blocker too.

Anyway, I just tried download manager, but downloaded file named filename.ext.null instead of filename.ext
Stock no-root Android 6.0

It's optimized for audio/video mime types, but I will double check this one. Currently you can go to the download folder and rename the file, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: salmanfarisy

filnirv

Mar 10, 2012
Many thanks for your great work
Some notes:
- adblock not working properly
check toppt.net
- doesn't capture all videos
check toppt.net

Thanks

Enviado do meu redmi 3S Pro

thisisarjun

Jan 17, 2015
hello ,
i am very curious to try out the app but play store is not installed in my phone ,can u please upload the apk in xda
very anxiously waiting for it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Amaze Browser provides best experience of watching online videos. It's lightweight, fast and has clean optimized UI with all the best features in the smallest size

Intercept videos, mp3 and other audio types as you browse the web with no time delays
    Save video/audio links, so you can use them later without re-visiting the webpages

Fast download by using multithreading (increase the download speed into several times), built-in download manager, allow pause, resume downloads

Support Chromecast – allow you to play videos in big screen through regular Chromecast, or listen to your favorite music with Chromecast Audio

Use the intercepted video/audio links with other apps – this great feature gives you more flexibility – to open them directly with the best video/audio players, or in a floating window with a floating video player, to download them with the best advanced download manager, or direct them through other apps to Kodi, Raspberry Pi, Smart TV etc.

Integrated bubble/floating mode with some unique features:
    - Open links from other apps in background and show them by tapping the bubble
    - Multi-tabs, incognito mode, access to home, bookmarks right in bubble mode
    - Switch between bubble and full browser modes without reloading pages
    - Shortcut to homescreen to launch the app directly in bubble mode (from settings > Add bubble shortcut...)

Get rid of annoying ads*on websites and let you focus on the main content
    Surf the web in private*using Incognito Mode — Amaze Browser will not keep track of your browsing activity, passwords, caches or browsing history in this mode

Easy to use, beautiful and optimized user interface

Features:
    - Start page