[App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

Search This thread

petefoth

Dec 12, 2015
Whaley Bridge
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
On the Telegram channel, the currently pinned note says

The token dispenser is curently offline (yes, for the third time), therefore anonymous login will not work for the time being. This fix may take between a few hours and a couple of days, so please have patience and bare with us.

Meanwhile, if you have a google account, you can use it to log in with it instead.

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Reactions: Aqq123

alearn

Jun 26, 2013
At the first post I see "Disclaimer : Using Aurora Store with your own Google account may cause your account
to be blacklisted, use at your own risk."

What does it mean by blacklisted?

Does it mean the Gmail/Google account is blacklisted by Google? or does it mean Aurora Store blacklisted the Google account?

If blacklisted happens, can I delete/uninstall Aurora Store and recover the Google account back to normal? What ways to undo the blacklist?

Are both the same from these 2 sites?

How does apk sites like apkmirror.com get those apk? Do app creators give it to them?

At apkmirror I see [Aurora Store (fdroid version) 4.1.1 by Aurora OSS], [Aurora Store (gitlab version) 4.1.1 by Aurora OSS], what are the differences?

temporarium

At the first post I see "Disclaimer : Using Aurora Store with your own Google account may cause your account
to be blacklisted, use at your own risk."

What does it mean by blacklisted?

Does it mean the Gmail/Google account is blacklisted by Google? or does it mean Aurora Store blacklisted the Google account?

If blacklisted happens, can I delete/uninstall Aurora Store and recover the Google account back to normal? What ways to undo the blacklist?

Are both the same from these 2 sites?

How does apk sites like apkmirror.com get those apk? Do app creators give it to them?

At apkmirror I see [Aurora Store (fdroid version) 4.1.1 by Aurora OSS], [Aurora Store (gitlab version) 4.1.1 by Aurora OSS], what are the differences?
Just one question: have you bothered to search at all?

Google is not your friend, but will help you if you add "XDA" to your queries 😉

alearn

Jun 26, 2013
Just one question: have you bothered to search at all?

Google is not your friend, but will help you if you add "XDA" to your queries 😉
I am asking specific questions that google does not have answer.

You can search for xda Aurora Store blacklisted in google and it does not explain what is blacklisted.

There is also no results for the other questions "Are both the same from these 2 sites?" "How does apk sites like apkmirror.com get those apk? Do app creators give it to them?" "At apkmirror I see [Aurora Store (fdroid version) 4.1.1 by Aurora OSS], [Aurora Store (gitlab version) 4.1.1 by Aurora OSS], what are the differences?"

How about you show me exactly what keywords and where the answer could be found? I may not have the google search skills like you do. Thanks.

Aqq123

Aug 27, 2009
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
It means you could permanently lose access to your Google account and all the data in it. The actual term should probably be "disabled," per somebody else's example screenshots:

1.jpg

I'm not sure if this ever happened to anyone just because of using Aurora but you should be prepared for that eventuality.
Are both the same from these 2 sites
Using fc /b you can compare any two files and find out for yourself. Or diff -q if on UN*X. Or even a GUI tool like WinMerge.
How does apk sites like apkmirror.com get those apk?
Download it from the Google Play Store. It's alluded to in their FAQ.
Do app creators give it to them?
Generally, no. Anyway, what does this have to do with Aurora and why do you need to use APK Mirror? Just download Aurora from one of the original repositories directly.
F-Droid compiles all the apps on their own, so signatures will be different. Other than that, same version of the app should be the same code. APK files are just ZIP archives that can be unpacked and compared. You can also decompile them with APK Tool to see what the differences might be at code level (if any).

alearn

Jun 26, 2013
Generally, no. Anyway, what does this have to do with Aurora and why do you need to use APK Mirror? Just download Aurora from one of the original repositories directly.
1. Would you get disable if you use Aurora annonymous login?

2. If you use gmail account to login youtube app or facebook app or any app downloaded from Aurora (annonymous login aurora), would there be a risk of blacklisted

"what does this have to do with Aurora and why do you need to use APK Mirror?" apkmirror does not need any login, download and tap it to install, does not mention about blacklisting. I was afraid of google account being blacklisted so I was considering using apkmirror instead of aurora, if they are providing the same app, since there is no risk of blacklisted for apk mirror.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Aqq123

Aug 27, 2009
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
1. Would you get disable if you use Aurora annonymous login?
No. If you only use Aurora anonymously how would Google even know which account to disable?
2. If you use gmail account to login youtube app or facebook app or any app downloaded from Aurora (annonymous login aurora), would there be a risk of blacklisted
Using a @gmail.com address in a third-party app is not an issue. It doesn't matter where the app was installed from. If you log into a Google account in a Google app they could link the information collected from it to your usage of Aurora on the same device but it's unlikely to get blocked just because of this.

Again, to put things in perspective, I don't think there has ever been a single publicly reported case of someone's account getting disabled because of using Aurora or MicroG, so you don't need to worry about it so much. On the other hand, people get their Google accounts disabled all the time for no apparent reason, so it's advisable to take precautions either way (at the very least, keep backups and don't use Gmail for primary, important e-mail).
I was afraid of google account being blacklisted so I was considering using apkmirror instead of aurora, if they are providing the same app, since there is no risk of blacklisted for apk mirror.
Yeah, but APK Mirror has to mirror the APK first before you can download it from them. For more obscure apps, maybe they never will. And it's a third-party source. Aurora, which gets the APKs straight from Google's servers, is a better solution for timely updates and probably also security-wise (although to be fair I don't think APK Mirror has ever had any incidents). Anyway, for proprietary apps, Aurora is the best solution there is, and from my experience it's been very reliable. The disclaimer shouldn't put you off.

Reactions: lukval and alearn

alearn

Jun 26, 2013
No. If you only use Aurora anonymously how would Google even know which account to disable?

Using a @gmail.com address in a third-party app is not an issue. It doesn't matter where the app was installed from. If you log into a Google account in a Google app they could link the information collected from it to your usage of Aurora on the same device but it's unlikely to get blocked just because of this.

Again, to put things in perspective, I don't think there has ever been a single publicly reported case of someone's account getting disabled because of using Aurora or MicroG, so you don't need to worry about it so much. On the other hand, people get their Google accounts disabled all the time for no apparent reason, so it's advisable to take precautions either way (at the very least, keep backups and don't use Gmail for primary, important e-mail).

Yeah, but APK Mirror has to mirror the APK first before you can download it from them. For more obscure apps, maybe they never will. And it's a third-party source. Aurora, which gets the APKs straight from Google's servers, is a better solution for timely updates and probably also security-wise (although to be fair I don't think APK Mirror has ever had any incidents). Anyway, for proprietary apps, Aurora is the best solution there is, and from my experience it's been very reliable. The disclaimer shouldn't put you off.
Thanks for your reply. I think I understand now, that blacklist/disable thing is about using a google account address to login at the Aurora login page [login using [Google] or [Annonymous]] if I select Annonymous login I would be safe from blacklist.
What is the difference of login using Google or Annonymous? Why not just have an Annonymous option to be safe?

"No. If you only use Aurora anonymously how would Google even know which account to disable?">I was thinking the apps downloaded from Aurora might have some different code inside that Google can detect it is from Aurora, so I was thinking if I input a gmail address for those apps that require a login (e.g. youtube, facebook, gmail), Google might know it is from Aurora.

If I download an app from Google Playstore vs Aurora, is it exactly the same thing? Is there any extra code in the app downloaded from Aurora?

Does the app from Aurora get auto update? (like google playstore will auto update the apps downloaded from google playstore)

This is the first time I hear of MicroG, does it have something like playstore? I read https://microg.org/ but still not sure what does it do.

(side note, I notice if I install the whatsapp apk from https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ vs install the whatsapp from google playstore, the difference is that the whatsapp from whatsapp.com do not show the unread new incoming messages number at the corner of the whatsapp icon)

Last edited:

temporarium

Thanks for your reply. I think I understand now, that blacklist/disable thing is about using a google account address to login at the Aurora login page [login using [Google] or [Annonymous]] if I select Annonymous login I would be safe from blacklist.
What is the difference of login using Google or Annonymous? Why not just have an Annonymous option to be safe?

"No. If you only use Aurora anonymously how would Google even know which account to disable?">I was thinking the apps downloaded from Aurora might have some different code inside that Google can detect it is from Aurora, so I was thinking if I input a gmail address for those apps that require a login (e.g. youtube, facebook, gmail), Google might know it is from Aurora.

If I download an app from Google Playstore vs Aurora, is it exactly the same thing? Is there any extra code in the app downloaded from Aurora?

Does the app from Aurora get auto update? (like google playstore will auto update the apps downloaded from google playstore)

This is the first time I hear of MicroG, does it have something like playstore? I read https://microg.org/ but still not sure what does it do.

(side note, I notice if I install the whatsapp apk from https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ vs install the whatsapp from google playstore, the difference is that the whatsapp from whatsapp.com do not show the unread new incoming messages number at the corner of the whatsapp icon)
See here

The only reason you may even want to keep Google Play is for purchased apps.

Reactions: alearn and Aqq123

Aqq123

Aug 27, 2009
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
So that you can use your purchased apps, and possibly apps from another region than where you currently are (from the region your account is set to). If neither of these is your use case, stick to anonymous.
I was thinking the apps downloaded from Aurora might have some different code
APKs are downloaded directly from Google, Aurora doesn't modify them.
Google might know it is from Aurora.
They most certainly can know if they wanted to but currently are not doing anything about it.
You can update all apps with one click (with Aurora Services installed) but have to open the app first. Auto-update is usually a bad idea: new versions can introduce bugs, remove features, or updates can happen at the wrong time. It's best to trigger updates deliberately every once in a while when you have a moment to spare if things go south.
This is the first time I hear of MicroG, does it have something like playstore?
MicroG is an open-source replacement for Google Play Services, the proprietary part of the "open" Android OS, which is de facto unusable without it.

Without Google Play Services, many apps will complain on every startup, even if they eventually run fine. Among other things, MicroG also makes push notifications and fused location work: notifications use Google's infrastructure, and location uses third-party providers you install separately.

Aurora is a replacement for Google Play Store.
if I install the whatsapp apk from https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ vs install the whatsapp from google playstore, the difference is that the whatsapp from whatsapp.com do not show the unread new incoming messages number at the corner of the whatsapp icon
Yes, this is common with many apps: the Play Store version provides push notifications using Google's infrastructure.

To sum up: the open-source part of Android (called "AOSP") is incomplete, purposefully missing some crucial components, which are only to be provided by the proprietary preloaded Google apps. MicroG and Aurora allow you to still use the most indinspensable features while preserving your privacy. Battery life and performance (especially RAM-bound) are also improved without the Google Play Services behemoth running all the time in the background.

alearn

Jun 26, 2013
Yes, this is common with many apps: the Play Store version provides push notifications using Google's infrastructure.

To sum up: the open-source part of Android (called "AOSP") is incomplete, purposefully missing some crucial components, which are only to be provided by the proprietary preloaded Google apps. MicroG and Aurora allow you to still use the most indinspensable features while preserving your privacy. Battery life and performance (especially RAM-bound) are also improved without the Google Play Services behemoth running all the time in the background.

Do the apps downloaded from Aurora show the unread new incoming messages number at the corner of the app icon?

Is there a way to show/enable unread new incoming messages number at the corner of the whatsapp icon downloaded from https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ ?

Does whatsapp downloaded from Aurora show the unread new incoming messages number at the corner of the whatsapp icon?

Thanks.

alearn

Jun 26, 2013
The only reason you may even want to keep Google Play is for purchased apps.
Do you mean the older purchased apps inside Google Play before you installed Aurora Store?

Can you purchase the same app (app was purchased at Google Play before) again at Aurora Store?

Can you move the purchased app in Google Play to Aurora Store?

alearn

Jun 26, 2013
At some point you really have to start looking for the answers yourself instead of asking more and more questions (which by the way have been answered before already). How about just trying it and seeing how it works?
My last 6 questions are all I need to ask. No more questions.

I ask questions that specific and are not a direct simple FAQ or google that can answer. If you can do show me the keywords that you use to search and the answer that will answer my last 6 questions. Maybe I misunderstand some words.

If you do not know the answer you can say you don't know also.

I ask questions that there is no answer on the internet, then when I post a question here I am told to search for it. Eventually there are no answers anywhere.

Thanks.

My last 6 questions are all I need to ask. No more questions.

I ask questions that specific and are not a direct simple FAQ or google that can answer. If you can do show me the keywords that you use to search and the answer that will answer my last 6 questions. Maybe I misunderstand some words.

If you do not know the answer you can say you don't know also.

I ask questions that there is no answer on the internet, then when I post a question here I am told to search for it. Eventually there are no answers anywhere.

Thanks.
Yah, that's simple answer.. Start reading from post 1...

theangelojr

Sep 4, 2018
Does Aurora Store qualify for installing without user interaction in Android 12? My device will be updated to Android 12 in the coming months, so I was wondering if that'd be something I can look forward to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not familiar with Huawei specificially but you might still be able to do it from recovery, as long as you have access to the decrypted /data/ partition.
    Out of interest I might want to try it.
    I'm not really sure what you're getting at. First of all there's no bash anywhere. The shell on Android isn't even bash, and here I'm just using sed (Stream Editor) which has been a part of UN*X since the 1970s and is available on any Android device as part of toybox/toolbox. It's not because "I love bash" (i.e. shell scripting) but because this makes it possible to avoid any external dependencies. Love it or hate it, it's already there. I guess you can say it's out of love for the KISS principle.
    I used Linux desktop systems so long that I no longer believe in "Python is external dependency". I'm also aware about differences between sh and bash, but I don't think it's important to make that distinction in speech. But this is a minor note.
    Then, the g (global flag) for s/// is there because depending on the Android API version, sometimes there'll also be installInitiator="..." apart from installer="..." so we might want to make more than one replacement (specifically, two). This covers each case.

Or are you criticizing the use of a regular expression to modify an XML file? It's not even a proper regex though, just a simple string match. It could of course fail if the entry were split into multiple lines. But the point is not to make it bulletproof against any XML one can throw at it. The file packages.xml is automatically-generated and predictable enough, it doesn't have newlines where they could become an issue.
    Both of that, and you made your point directing me to my use of regular expressions. Anyway, that is just a little remark. By using `pm path` I avoided accidentally trying to install too many/too few .apk files (that might for some reason match your glob).
    As far as I can tell, the only thing where it could be improved is to make it work on other apps beside pl.ing.mojeing: either by taking the package name from the command line, or checking against a list of known packages that attempt to verify their installation source, and changing it to com.android.vending if it was something else for each of them.
    I didn't see the point in it, as currently for me I don't use it for more than one application.
    Considering the whole thing is your discovery in the first place, would you like to create an issue on the tracker to bring it to the developers' attention?
    Sure. I might even want to code it myself.
    Of course the bank website can still be accessed from any "rooted" PC I guess, and their app is likely a glorified WebView wrapper... only with "root" detection.
    This is not true. In Poland we have a payment system called BLIK. How BLIK basically works is that you open the bank app, which lets you generate a 6 digit code, valid for 2 minutes. You pass that code to a website, physical payment terminal or an ATM. The receiving end starts processing the code, which prompts your app to confirm the payment (with a specific amount etc.). This is not possible to do on the web version, and I use BLIK very often because it's the easiest way to pay without sharing credit card numbers with the processor.

Also, previously I had to use a bank which has only an app, no web interface :p
    FG-2.png

Aurora Store
    Unofficial Google Play client

Disclaimer :
    Using Aurora Store with your own Google account may cause your account
    to be blacklisted, use at your own risk.

Aurora Store is an Unofficial FOSS client to Google's Play Store, with an elegant design,
    using Aurora you can download apps, update existing apps, search for apps, get details about app tracker & adware.
    You can also Spoof your Device Information, Language, and Region to get access to the apps that are not yet available or restricted in your country or Device. Aurora Store does not require Google's Proprietary Framework to operate,

It works perfectly fine with or without Google Play Service or microG.

Earlier based on Yalp store, v4.0 is a Kotlin rewrite from scratch that follows
    Material Design and runs on all devices running Android 4.4 and above.

Aurora Store is derived from the following projects, special thanks to the devs
    YalpStore | AppCrawler | SAI | Raccoon

Important Links
    GitLab | Telegram Support Group | Telegram Channel

Downloads
    Stable | Nightlies

Special Thanks for Help & Inspiration
    Sergey Yeriomin | Nick Kountouriotis | Krzysztof Szczepański | Andreas Itzchak Rehberg (IzzySoft)

Core Developers
    Rahul Kumar Patel

Designers
    Iacob Ionut | Radek Błędowski | Lumiq Creative

Aurora Community Members
    Anunay | Snoop | Sicarious | My Translators | BadAss Bug Reporters | Alpha Testers & Khaleesi

Version Information

XDA:DevDB Information
    Aurora Store, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    WhyOrean
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/AuroraOSS/AuroraStore

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2018-01-24
    Last Updated 2021-04-07
    Changelog : v4.0.4 (35)
    • Fix missing download entries
    • Do not allow users to install bundled apps via Native Installer
    • Updated Translations

Changelog : v4.0.3 (34)
    • Add back search filters
    • Add back manual downloads
    • Fixed installer related issues
    • Fixed language spoof issue
    • Fixed dispenser timeout issue
    • Added support for insecure anonymous sessions
    • Fixed ABI mismatch issues on Huawei devices
    • Added options to disable ForYouPage & customize default tab
    • Bug fixes & improvements
    • Updated Translations

Changelog: v4.0.2
    • New GPlay API
    • New improved UI
    • Better app installers
    • Theme Engine

Changelog : v3.0.2
    • Updated translations & added new Koffrora (Meme) locale
    • Enforced root install method to set installer as 'com.android.vending' allowing app to work that
    impose restricts if installed from other sources except Play Store.
    • Fix bugs related to search bar & search history
    • Fix bugs related to Downloader
    • Added option to view changelogs in updatable app list
    • UI improvements

Changelog : v3.0.3
    • Sort app list in ascending order of app name
    • Enforced proxy network on download requests
    • Show update size in updatable app list
    • Disable quick notification completely if notifications are turned off

Changelog : v3.0.4
    • Added new locales (Asturian, Catalan and Sardinian)
    • Added new spoof location : Tokyo, Japan

Changelog : v3.0.5

Changelog : v3.0.6
    • Improved legacy card style
    • Added support for TV
    • Improved Accounts and added support for 2FA
    • Fixed exodus showing old reports
    • Fixed and improved search results
    • Added new locale - Dutch
    • Updated translation

Changelog : v3.0.7
    • Added option to use custom token dispensers (Settings->Network)
    • Added new dummy accounts & dispenser
    • Added support for Aurora Services
    • Added option to view AppInfo from list menu
    • Zip the splits to backup bundled apps
    • Updated translation

Changelog : v3.0.8
    • Added option to export current device info
    • Improved Search UI
    • Bug fixes and improvements

Changelog : v3.0.9
    • Added option to install apps directly to work profile (only rooted users)
    • Added cleanup routines and image caching control routine
    • Added new locales - Punjabi, Belarusian and Norwegian Bokmål

Changelog : 3.1.0
    • Cache apps to reduce network calls, auto clear after 3 days
    • Fix Google account login
    • Fix OBB issue for big games

Changelog : v3.1.1
    • Do not cache updatable apps, its fetched on each launch
    • Make installation sequential
    • Improve notifications
    • Improve app aesthetics

Changelog : v3.1.2
    • Fix downloads on Android 10
    • Notify user if 2FA is enabled
    • Improve dummy logins and handle rate-limit
    • Add self-update module

Changelog : v3.1.3
    • Fix Google login issue
    • Fix user reviews
    • Update exodus trackers list

Changelog : v3.1.4
    • Fixed login issues

Changelog : v3.1.5
    • Updated translations

Changelog : v3.1.6
    • Update UI
    • Fixed issues related to beta subscriptions
    • Fixed login issues

Changelog : v3.1.7
    • Fix a critical serialization/deserialization issue

Changelog : v3.1.8
    • Fixed Exodus report
    • Fixed Login/No network issue
    • Fixed Splash screen issue
    • Fixed 2FA login issues
    • Fixed multiple other issues
    • Updated translations

Changelog : v3.1.9
    • Updated translations

Changelog : v3.2.0
    • Updated translations

Changelog : v3.2.1
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed search issues

Changelog : v3.2.2
    • Updated translations

Changelog : v3.2.3
    • Fix root installs
    • Fix files details not being displayed

Changelog : v3.2.4
    • Fix notifications & auto-installs
    • Fix few apps not downloading issue

Changelog : v3.2.5
    • Fixed auto-install issues for bulk updates
    • Fixed no-network issues for Anbox setups
    • Various other bug fixes and improvements
    • Updated Translations

Changelog : v3.2.6
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is the difference between Aurora Store and Google PlayStore ?
    Unlike Google Play Store, Aurora doesn't track your downloads or the apps you use. We respect your privacy. Aurora is also uneffected
    by Google marking your device as uncertified or a lack of Google Apps.''

Is Aurora Store a fork of Yalp Store ?
    Technically No, the Aurora Store v3 is written from scratch, but it does share some code from Yalp Store (the POJO xD)

How can I report a bug or suggest something?
    You can open issues here, or you can join our Telegram Development Group Join Now

How to Join | Contribute to Aurora Store ?

I am open to any kind of suggestions/feature request, you can either mail me at [email protected] or ping me on Telegram.

Why Aurora store ?
    Because PlayServices have always disappointed and are proven to be Spyware & Malicious to the end user link.
    Unfortunately, we cannot always get-by with just FOSS Apps. Aurora store helps us retrieve apps from the PlayStore repository,
    without having to trouble you and your device with Google Apps.

If I don't need GApps, Do I need MicroG ?
    No. Aurora Store was built to access PlayStore without any kind of google services. It doesn't care if you use it with or without GApps or MicroG.

What is the FakeStore ?
    Badly designed apps detect if PlayStore is missing and start misbehaving. The FakeStore is a stub that pretends to be as PlayStore and
    preventing the apps from crashing, as the package name for FakeStore is same as PlayStore (com.android.vending).

Is it safe to use Aurora store ?
    Aurora is fully open source and verified by F Droid. If you're talking about the safety of the apps in the store, it just gets them from the same place
    that the Play Store would, and are verified by Google. A lot of dangerous stuff seems to sneak past them though, so as a rule of thumb, don't download anything
    which you're not sure about.

What data does Aurora store send to Google ?
    Aurora Store does its best to send the least identifiable information possible. It does send list of package names of your installed apps (for fetching updates),
    your search queries and your downloads for obvious reasons.

Do I need to use my own Google account to log in ?
    Nope, Aurora Store can log you in with a dummy account so that nothing gets linked to your own account.

Why would I use my own account? Is it safe ?
    You can use your own account to download apps purchased by you or to access your wishlist. Although you may want to be careful, as Google retains
    the right to block any account, so probably use a dummy account.

How do I login if I have 2-factor-authentication enabled ?
    You just need to get an app password from the Google dashboard and use that to login into Aurora Store.

How do I purchase paid apps ?
    Purchase the apps from the PlayStore website, and login using your own account in Aurora Store to download them.

Can Aurora store verify licences ?
    Not yet. All you can do at this point is pester the dev of the licenced app to give you an alternative method for verification.

Can I use Aurora store to get paid apps for free ?
    No. Get out.

What is the F Droid filter ?
    Since F-Droid signs APKs with its own keys, the Play Store variants of apps cannot be installed over them. The F Droid filter excludes all the apps
    it finds with F Droid signatures on your device to prevent such conflicts.

What is the spoofing feature ?
    Spoofing allows you to pretend to be any other device at any other location in the world, to download geo-restricted apps. You can use your own custom device
    configs by dropping the .properties file in the Downloads directory (Settings -> Downloads -> Download Path).

How does Aurora install apps ?
    Aurora Store can install apps in 3 ways

• Manual - Whenever an app is downloaded, it will open the manual installation screen. This doesn't require root or system perms.
    • Root | System - By giving Aurora Store root or system permissions, it will automatically install apps in the background as soon as they are downloaded.
    • Aurora Services - By installing Aurora Services as system app, Aurora Store can automatically install app upon download completion in background.

How do I use Aurora services ?
    Install Aurora Services (to system preferred), open it, do everything it says, open Aurora settings and choose Aurora Services it as install method.
    You don't need to give Aurora Store system or root grants. Aurora Services handle all install & uninstall requests in background.
    NOTE: Aurora Services support has yet to be implemented in v3.

How to give Aurora Store|Services system permissions ?
    You need to either manually push the APKs to /system/priv-app, or install the magisk module from the group.

Can Aurora Download and install Split or Bundled APKs ?
    Yes, with or without root.

How can I submit/improve translations ?
    Go to POEditor, and inform me when done.
    (Although I keep track of translations progress, but in case I miss, let me know)

Why do I have two Aurora Stores after installing the new builds ?
    Because the v3 is a completely new rewrite, it comes with a new package name. You can uninstall the older one or keep it if you want.

Why are the versions on FDroid and XDA labs outdated? When will they be updated ?
    Aurora Store is still in a development phase right now, and only infrequent stable builds will be uploaded there (Also, FDroid's review & build process is quite lengthy).
    You can always grab the latest tests builds either from the Telegram Group or from AuroraOSS

"Please add FDroid | Amazon App Store| Yada support"
    No, this is a PlayStore client. Which means it's for the Play store only. Different clients for different services (^_~)
    #Update : New build is up !
    Changelog : v3.1.7
    • Update UI
    • Fixed issues related to beta subscriptions
    • Fixed login issues

EDIT : Updated to a new build
    Hey all!

A little update, secondary dispenser server is back!
    The primary server is still offline.

How to enable secondary dispenser ?

1. Go to Settings -> Networks -> Enable custom tokenizer
    2. Enter Tokenizer URL "http://www.auroraoss.in:8080"
    3. Go to accounts -> Logout -> Login
    4. Enjoy! (Optional)

Keep calm & stay safe.