• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[App][4.4+] Checketry - download manager and tracker

Search This thread

qurior

Jun 25, 2019
Checketry - download manager and tracker

Checketry is a download manager that lets you track download progress from PC to mobile.

safe_image.php

I don't have enough posts to post a link so search Checketry - file and download or com.checketry.downloadmanager to get the app :eek:

Features:

• Track progress - Track progress from your home device to mobile. You can see the speed, time left and other useful information right on your handheld device.
  • Remote desktop - Allows you to control your files for your PC in a remote fashion.
  • Shut-down timer Choose when your devices shuts down after everything is done. No more wasting power!
  • Forgot to change your sleep settings to ‘never go to sleep’? No problem! Checketry has a feature to make sure your home device won’t turn off while you’re downloading.
  • Pause, cancel and schedule You can manage your dl, including starting and deleting them, from your mobile. You may also schedule for Steam, browsers and torrent.
  • Remote desktop capabilities Lets you access your Windows PC from mobile.

Please download and provide feedback. Thank you!

dwapking

Jan 9, 2015
Lagos
This is indeed a wonderful app. Thank you for the solution.
Does the app support Download managers on PC such as IDM?
That is, if you can I remotely control/monitor the download progress in IDM?

qurior

Jun 25, 2019
This is indeed a wonderful app. Thank you for the solution.
Does the app support Download managers on PC such as IDM?
That is, if you can I remotely control/monitor the download progress in IDM?

Thanks! I haven't actually considered adding compatibility for other download managers. This is something I'll definitely consider as we add more integrations.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Checketry - download manager and tracker

Checketry is a download manager that lets you track download progress from PC to mobile.

safe_image.php

I don't have enough posts to post a link so search Checketry - file and download or com.checketry.downloadmanager to get the app :eek:

Features:

• Track progress - Track progress from your home device to mobile. You can see the speed, time left and other useful information right on your handheld device.
    • Remote desktop - Allows you to control your files for your PC in a remote fashion.
    • Shut-down timer Choose when your devices shuts down after everything is done. No more wasting power!
    • Forgot to change your sleep settings to ‘never go to sleep’? No problem! Checketry has a feature to make sure your home device won’t turn off while you’re downloading.
    • Pause, cancel and schedule You can manage your dl, including starting and deleting them, from your mobile. You may also schedule for Steam, browsers and torrent.
    • Remote desktop capabilities Lets you access your Windows PC from mobile.

Please download and provide feedback. Thank you!