• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.4+] VibCall an application to vibrate when your outgoing call is answered

Search This thread

hakemcpu

Jul 24, 2011
Hello,

This is a new application that I have developed. It is a Call vibrator application. If you are tired of holding the phone by your ear or keep watching the phone until the call is answered this is the right app for you.

You can download the application from here

You might find the features in this app implemented by default in some Android Devices like HTC and LG. But this application provides more control over the features:
- You can control the vibration duration
- You can control the number of consecutive vibrations.
- You can control the vibration while the device is attached to a headset or not.

This application supports Android version 4.4+ (KitKat and up). And it also doesn't require a ROOTED device .

VibCall requires the enable of the accessibility service to be able to function. We don't acquire the internet permission so don't worry your privacy is not being jeopardized. You will find an intro video to guide you before the application starts.
Note: Please do not close the screen or hide the dialer before the call is answered.

Please give it a try and let me know your comments.

Here are some screenshots
KIZspvGzIZEQW-KVC63WoisJrkp-ctBsb3qZiMFMbVwqSsPwTmS31pTnexn_LrNoOtQ=h900-rw

az4hHtC21YVmKF30wQrGGSOIOgpvqnPYzIYJVdnFw9puKkzp0roGG2QnGBJEPXwlCmUx=h900-rw

Reactions: IOne_Rus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

This is a new application that I have developed. It is a Call vibrator application. If you are tired of holding the phone by your ear or keep watching the phone until the call is answered this is the right app for you.

You can download the application from here

You might find the features in this app implemented by default in some Android Devices like HTC and LG. But this application provides more control over the features:
    - You can control the vibration duration
    - You can control the number of consecutive vibrations.
    - You can control the vibration while the device is attached to a headset or not.

This application supports Android version 4.4+ (KitKat and up). And it also doesn't require a ROOTED device .

VibCall requires the enable of the accessibility service to be able to function. We don't acquire the internet permission so don't worry your privacy is not being jeopardized. You will find an intro video to guide you before the application starts.
    Note: Please do not close the screen or hide the dialer before the call is answered.

Please give it a try and let me know your comments.

Here are some screenshots
    KIZspvGzIZEQW-KVC63WoisJrkp-ctBsb3qZiMFMbVwqSsPwTmS31pTnexn_LrNoOtQ=h900-rw

az4hHtC21YVmKF30wQrGGSOIOgpvqnPYzIYJVdnFw9puKkzp0roGG2QnGBJEPXwlCmUx=h900-rw