[APP][5.0+][100+ Promotion codes] Edge Action - For better Android experiences

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE:
    PLEASE TRACKING MY APP IN THIS THREAD

=========================================================================================================================================

What do you think about Edge Screen lastest updated version? If you like this app, please dont mind to share to your friends so they could manage their phone easily.

Here is Edge Screen link on Google Play Store

Up to now, after receiving many reviewing from androidpolice, phonedog, tuttoandroid,... I hope you would find Edge Action being a very convenient and exciting shorcut management app with following features:

1. App Edge: Displays your most frequently used apps for you to access at a moment’s notice.

2. People Edge: Display your important contacts and shortcuts to call, text or email them.

3. Quick Tools: Contain quick tools to control airplane mode, bluetooth, brightness, flash, location, wifi, volume up/down, mobile data, rotation...

4. Softkey: Replace your hard key by using soft key - Home, Back, Recent apps, Power.

5. Calendar Edge: Create and manage reminders on calendar, also have alarm for all reminders

6. Call log: Display call history and call duration

7. Music player: Listen music at anytime

8. Screen short: Easy to capture or record your screen without using your phone's hard keys

9. File explorer

Besides, I am happy to announce that we will give away 100++ promotion code for no-ads version of Edge Screen this April. Please leave a comment at this post. I will send you promo code via private message.

I'm always welcome your feedback, feel free to shoot me an email (developer.alticode@gmail.com) if you have any problems while using Edge Action.

And I hope to get more 5 stars rates & positive comments in Facebook page as well as Google play, which will encourage us very much. Thank you guys.

HOW TO USE PROMO CODE ?

Open the Google Play Store app .

Tap Menu Redeem.

Enter your code.

Tap Redeem.

Go to my app (Edge Screen) -> Remove ad -> Done
    Whers's the redeem code?

Was wondering if there might be any promoters codes left? I would love to try it on Sprint LG G6.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Either way, I did sign up as a beta tester.

can you provide the redeem code, please?

May I have one promote code if still available? Thanks in advance.

This would be so cool on my phone
    If Possible can I have a code please?

Wow, i like to give it a try on my note5. Can i have a promo code please..thanks

Thank you very much for your support over the past time. Please check your inbox to get promotion code.
    Now, my app has moved to new address on Google Play.
    DOWNLOAD EDGE ACTION HERE

I also created new thread for new Edge Action. Please keep tracking my app at below post.
    NEW THREAD OF EDGE ACTION