[APP][5.0+] AIO Launcher - All you need on single home screen

Search This thread

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
Just bought Pro. So far, so good. But would like to see 2 changes.

1. Should be able to hide the shortcut box on the name on shortcut in the My Apps section. Its annoying and they take up space.

2. Smarter Player. It should appear when headphones or Bluetooth headphones are attached and have the last active player ready to go, or let me select a default media player for it.

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
Just bought Pro. So far, so good. But would like to see 2 changes.

1. Should be able to hide the shortcut box on the name on shortcut in the My Apps section. Its annoying and they take up space.

2. Smarter Player. It should appear when headphones or Bluetooth headphones are attached and have the last active player ready to go, or let me select a default media player for it.
1. You can find this option in the hidden options for testers. Open AIO Settings -> About and click 7 times on the version option.

2. The Player widget is just a universal remote control. It appears when you turn the music on and disappears when you turn it off. In other words, it's your player app that should respond to plug in your headphones and turn on your music, not the remote (luckily, many apps can do this). If you need a widget for a particular player you should use that particular player's widget.

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
1. You can find this option in the hidden options for testers. Open AIO Settings -> About and click 7 times on the version option.

2. The Player widget is just a universal remote control. It appears when you turn the music on and disappears when you turn it off. In other words, it's your player app that should respond to plug in your headphones and turn on your music, not the remote (luckily, many apps can do this). If you need a widget for a particular player you should use that particular player's widget.

1. Sweet. Makes me happy.

2. Okay. Makes sense.

3. What does the SSH plugin do?

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
Nope. Using 3.1.1 updated the other day. Saves fine to sd card, 55k, makes a 0 k file on the phone memory.
As I said, modern versions of the app do not have access to storage. Instead, the app says to the system "Hey Android, save this data somewhere". In response, the system takes the data from the app and runs a file selection dialog (usually using the system DocumentsUI, but it could be another app as well), which then saves the file.

In other words, it's not the AIO Launcher that saves the files, but another application or system component. The problem is not in the Launcher.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.

AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:

* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
    * System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
    * Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
    * Control panel - toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
    * Notifications - standard android notifications;
    * Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
    * Frequent contacts - the list of recent contacts (via plugin);
    * Your apps - the icons of the selected applications;
    * SMS - recently received SMS (via plugin);
    * Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
    * Timer - timer start buttons;
    * Mail - list of received emails;
    * RSS - latest news;
    * Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
    * Telegram - recent telegram messages;
    * Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
    * Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
    * Map - your current position on the map (paid);
    * Audio Recorder - record, play and share audio;
    * Calculator - simple calculator;
    * Bitcoin - the bitcoin price.

Usage:

* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
    * To refresh the information on the screen, pull down;
    * Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
    * To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
    * Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
    * Any widget can be disabled in settings;
    * To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.

Site: aiolauncher.app
    Telegram: AIO Launcher Official
    Google Play: AIO Launcher
    Plugins: AIO Plugins
    Download: Dropbox
    Hi guys. Thanks for the good reviews.
    Sorry for the silence. Was busy with other things.

I have already fixed many of the bugs that have been mentioned there.
    Your requests:

* Ability to change the font and colors: yes, I will do it.
    * Weather provider: I do not have the ability to pay for them.
    * Iconpacks: maybe, I do not consider this a priority.
    * Player: there will always be problems with it. And the problem is not in the launcher, but in third-party players that can't respond correctly to the pressing of multimedia buttons or to report of playing song. I can't do anything about it.
    * Social media: 1) not all services give access to themselves, for example, telegram gives, but WhatsApp no. 2) I have plans for support facebook, but I not sure that I can implement it.

PS This project is my hobby and I'm not a programmer, so the implementation of features can take a long time.
    Hey there. Paid user and just wanted to say thanks for this most recent update!

I thought I'd show my appreciation and show you how I'm using it.

I think my only request at this point would be to remove the header/titles for widgets (or have an option to do so).

Keep up the good work! It looks great! Thanks!
    Would be nice if we could have more than one home screen, i want to use one for Kustom widgets and another one for others things.
    This is contrary to the concept of the launcher.
    Hi,

Is it possible to add a few more social media?

Thanks.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone