1. You can find this option in the hidden options for testers. Open AIO Settings -> About and click 7 times on the version option.Just bought Pro. So far, so good. But would like to see 2 changes.
1. Should be able to hide the shortcut box on the name on shortcut in the My Apps section. Its annoying and they take up space.
2. Smarter Player. It should appear when headphones or Bluetooth headphones are attached and have the last active player ready to go, or let me select a default media player for it.
1. You can find this option in the hidden options for testers. Open AIO Settings -> About and click 7 times on the version option.
2. The Player widget is just a universal remote control. It appears when you turn the music on and disappears when you turn it off. In other words, it's your player app that should respond to plug in your headphones and turn on your music, not the remote (luckily, many apps can do this). If you need a widget for a particular player you should use that particular player's widget.
As I said, modern versions of the app do not have access to storage. Instead, the app says to the system "Hey Android, save this data somewhere". In response, the system takes the data from the app and runs a file selection dialog (usually using the system DocumentsUI, but it could be another app as well), which then saves the file.Nope. Using 3.1.1 updated the other day. Saves fine to sd card, 55k, makes a 0 k file on the phone memory.