[CLOSED][APP][5.0+] AIO Launcher - All you need on single home screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
Would love an option for player notification to always appear and stay as long as headphones or Bluetooth headphones are connected.

bakobitz

Feb 12, 2011
Just discovered this launcher and I really like it but trying to figure out how I can configure some elements.

Is there a way to move around the apps in the "My apps" widget, or are they permanently fixed in the order they were added? I would really like to be able to move them but can't figure out how.

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
Long press search button, then edit pencil and you can drag around.
Just discovered this launcher and I really like it but trying to figure out how I can configure some elements.

Is there a way to move around the apps in the "My apps" widget, or are they permanently fixed in the order they were added? I would really like to be able to move them but can't figure out how.

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
I can drag around the different widgets, but I'm trying to drag around the apps within the "my apps" widget. In the edit/pencil mode, trying to drag or long-press on app icons doesn't seem to do anything.
Long press on the app to its selected and then arrows should appear at the bottom

Check you are using the widget that you add apps to, not the recent app midget.

bakobitz

Feb 12, 2011
Long press on the app to its selected and then arrows should appear at the bottom

Check you are using the widget that you add apps to, not the recent app midget.
Oh awesome, thanks! I didn't notice the arrows before, maybe because I assumed it would happen in edit mode, but it only seems to work when you're not in edit move, i.e. directly from the desktop. Anyway, this is a great help, thanks again.

May 20, 2014
Great app. Trying this out in A11.

Just want to ask if there's a way to add currency? I'd appreciate if AED (dirhams) can be added.

Thank you.

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
Please bring back Classic menu in the beta and have the player notification appear on headphone/blue tooth connect like Niagara launcher.

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
So, dropbox says aio is connected, but aio doesn't see that. Still says not connected. Latest beta.

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
Never use sort, the row just takes up space.

Using 4.10 beta 28, tried chrome and Firefox. Same thing.

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
Never use sort, the row just takes up space.

Using 4.10 beta 28, tried chrome and Firefox. Same thing.
1. it takes up about 5% of the space. And it gives access not only to sorting, but also to widgets and scripts (the last button).
2. Try to use official dropbox app for login

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
When I hide widget titles, I get a dot on the left hand side. Fine. But can I change the colour of it?

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
Please note that the beta version is currently broken. I've already uploaded a fix, but Google still hasn't processed it. So either wait or leave beta testing and install the stable version. I apologize for the inconvenience. (There is also fixed beta APK in the attach).

Attachments

• aio_launcher-4.1.2-beta10.apk
    31.8 MB · Views: 18

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
On the media widget could we get small changes?

1. Have it appear as long as headphones are connected, and disapear when they unplugged or disconnected. Niagara does this and its pretty handy.

2. For podcast apps, the skip track button >>) actually just fast forwards. Could we have an option to have it show fast forward and rewind, instead of skip track?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.

AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:

* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
    * System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
    * Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
    * Control panel - toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
    * Notifications - standard android notifications;
    * Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
    * Frequent contacts - the list of recent contacts (via plugin);
    * Your apps - the icons of the selected applications;
    * SMS - recently received SMS (via plugin);
    * Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
    * Timer - timer start buttons;
    * Mail - list of received emails;
    * RSS - latest news;
    * Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
    * Telegram - recent telegram messages;
    * Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
    * Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
    * Map - your current position on the map (paid);
    * Audio Recorder - record, play and share audio;
    * Calculator - simple calculator;
    * Bitcoin - the bitcoin price.

Usage:

* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
    * To refresh the information on the screen, pull down;
    * Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
    * To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
    * Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
    * Any widget can be disabled in settings;
    * To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.

Google Play: AIO Launcher
    Download: Dropbox
    Hi guys. Thanks for the good reviews.
    Sorry for the silence. Was busy with other things.

I have already fixed many of the bugs that have been mentioned there.
    Your requests:

* Ability to change the font and colors: yes, I will do it.
    * Weather provider: I do not have the ability to pay for them.
    * Iconpacks: maybe, I do not consider this a priority.
    * Player: there will always be problems with it. And the problem is not in the launcher, but in third-party players that can't respond correctly to the pressing of multimedia buttons or to report of playing song. I can't do anything about it.
    * Social media: 1) not all services give access to themselves, for example, telegram gives, but WhatsApp no. 2) I have plans for support facebook, but I not sure that I can implement it.

PS This project is my hobby and I'm not a programmer, so the implementation of features can take a long time.
    Hey there. Paid user and just wanted to say thanks for this most recent update!

I thought I'd show my appreciation and show you how I'm using it.

I think my only request at this point would be to remove the header/titles for widgets (or have an option to do so).

Keep up the good work! It looks great! Thanks!
    Would be nice if we could have more than one home screen, i want to use one for Kustom widgets and another one for others things.
    This is contrary to the concept of the launcher.
    For those who are experiencing problems on android 8. Try version 1.4.2.