[CLOSED][APP][5.0+] AIO Launcher - All you need on single home screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
On the media widget could we get small changes?

1. Have it appear as long as headphones are connected, and disapear when they unplugged or disconnected. Niagara does this and its pretty handy.

2. For podcast apps, the skip track button >>) actually just fast forwards. Could we have an option to have it show fast forward and rewind, instead of skip track?
1. I've never understood the point of this function. I have several apps for listening to music. Each one has several playlists. Usually when I plug in my headphones, I launch one of these apps and select a playlist. Now the question is: What should the "Play" button do in the player widget that appears after plugging in the headphones.

2. I'm not sure it can be done at all.

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
1. I've never understood the point of this function. I have several apps for listening to music. Each one has several playlists. Usually when I plug in my headphones, I launch one of these apps and select a playlist. Now the question is: What should the "Play" button do in the player widget that appears after plugging in the headphones.

2. I'm not sure it can be done at all.
1. I'm like 99% podcasts, so when Im hopping on the transit home, I get back into my podcasts fast.

2. Maybe have themes for the widget? I don't know.

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
1. I'm like 99% podcasts, so when Im hopping on the transit home, I get back into my podcasts fast.

2. Maybe have themes for the widget? I don't know.
1. Tasker, as well as the firmware of many phones, allows you to configure a specific application to start when you connect the headphones. I think this is a better option.
2. I am also don't know.

Reactions: Sid32

Sid32

Feb 8, 2015
1. Tasker, as well as the firmware of many phones, allows you to configure a specific application to start when you connect the headphones. I think this is a better option.
2. I am also don't know.
Yeah, I'll set the double tap feature to open my music app. That'll work.

r9003

Dec 16, 2021
thanks for this great launcher, helps simplify and expedite use of the phone

request
- ability to change color for every widget individually
- floating widget/icon (as the search button does)

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
thanks for this great launcher, helps simplify and expedite use of the phone

request
- ability to change color for every widget individually
- floating widget/icon (as the search button does)
1. It seems to me that this is too much and unnecessary complication. In AIO Launcher there are more than 30 built-in widgets and it's almost crazy to make separate color settings for each of them :)
2. I don't understand the point of this function

r9003

Dec 16, 2021
I'm using blue mail app, disabled Gmail app,

the AIO mail widget is not updating and still shows new emails that I deleted..., I have to click the widget on each email and delete each one ... or enable the Gmail app- this makes the widget sync...

j123m

Sep 3, 2010
I'm using blue mail app, disabled Gmail app,

the AIO mail widget is not updating and still shows new emails that I deleted..., I have to click the widget on each email and delete each one ... or enable the Gmail app- this makes the widget sync...
Yes, instant updates are only possible with Gmail running. Without it, the widget will update once every 30 minutes.

Livio78

Dec 23, 2021
Hi, in the next update of AIO LAUNCHER it is possible to add 2 options for the icons in order to make the icons all the same shape without weighing down AIO LAUNCHER. The options are: 1) Icon normalization 2) Fit to adaptive icon (if the icon does not have an adaptive icon, add a background mask that matches the shape of the adaptive icons). I await your response and hope you consider my request for the next update which I hope will happen soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Livio78

Dec 23, 2021
Hi, I found a BUG in the AIO LAUNCHER. The first widget, the one positioned higher than all, does not have the title or the header and therefore it is not possible to MINIMIZE it. I hope you fix this BUG as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

r9003

Dec 16, 2021
bug? - doing a backup clears the settings (such as colors, call plugin enabled and position), choosing restore from backup doesnt restore these things

nightcrawler218

Jun 25, 2012
Kolkata
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I am a hardcore fan and a paid user of this launcher since more than 4 years, from its very inception. It is very unfortunate to see the incompatibility of AIO with the latest MIUI 12.5

Issue: 1
Navigation Gestures not working in Redmi note 9 pro (Curtana).
Everytime when the HOME gesture is drawn above the AIO home screen, instead of staying in the same page, it opens up the DEFAULT system launcher HOME screen.

Issue: 2
Instead of opening Quick Settings, the pull down gesture opens up the Notification panel in MIUI 12.5

Please confirm, if anyone from this community able to reproduce the same error within the same specifications & devices. Request to Devs: kindly resolve the bug ASAP.

xkonglong

Jun 19, 2020
I am a hardcore fan and a paid user of this launcher since more than 4 years, from its very inception. It is very unfortunate to see the incompatibility of AIO with the latest MIUI 12.5

Issue: 1
Navigation Gestures not working in Redmi note 9 pro (Curtana).
Everytime when the HOME gesture is drawn above the AIO home screen, instead of staying in the same page, it opens up the DEFAULT system launcher HOME screen.

Issue: 2
Instead of opening Quick Settings, the pull down gesture opens up the Notification panel in MIUI 12.5

Please confirm, if anyone from this community able to reproduce the same error within the same specifications & devices. Request to Devs: kindly resolve the bug ASAP.
miui12.5开始, 将第三方桌面设为默认后, miui会自动禁用手势. 开启导航金刚键. 这个aio也没办法. 我也因为这个弃用AIO的.

除非你再安装一个流体手势之类的手势app. 然后禁用导航键.

nightcrawler218

Jun 25, 2012
Kolkata
Redmi Note 9 Pro
miui12.5开始, 将第三方桌面设为默认后, miui会自动禁用手势. 开启导航金刚键. 这个aio也没办法. 我也因为这个弃用AIO的.

除非你再安装一个流体手势之类的手势app. 然后禁用导航键.
কি যে বললেন ভাই কিছুই বুঝতে পারলাম না। এটা কি জাপানি ভাষা নাকি চাইনিজ ? গুগল ট্রান্সলেটকে ধন্যবাদ।
अपना अनुभव साझा करने के लिए धन्यवाद। उसी कारण से MIUI को छोड़ दिया। MIUI की तुलना में AIO अधिक महत्वपूर्ण है जो उपयोगकर्ता की वरीयता का सम्मान करता है। चीयर्स!

Last edited:

Livio78

Dec 23, 2021
Hi, what is the difference between the "App List" Widget and the "My Apps" Widget? Atteno one of his answers. Thanks in advance

Livio78

Dec 23, 2021
In the next update when you select the black aan white theme you would have everything black and white including icons and notes?

Last edited:

Livio78

Dec 23, 2021
is it possible in the next update to insert more colors in the Notes Widget? Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.

AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:

* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
    * System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
    * Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
    * Control panel - toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
    * Notifications - standard android notifications;
    * Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
    * Frequent contacts - the list of recent contacts (via plugin);
    * Your apps - the icons of the selected applications;
    * SMS - recently received SMS (via plugin);
    * Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
    * Timer - timer start buttons;
    * Mail - list of received emails;
    * RSS - latest news;
    * Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
    * Telegram - recent telegram messages;
    * Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
    * Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
    * Map - your current position on the map (paid);
    * Audio Recorder - record, play and share audio;
    * Calculator - simple calculator;
    * Bitcoin - the bitcoin price.

Usage:

* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
    * To refresh the information on the screen, pull down;
    * Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
    * To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
    * Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
    * Any widget can be disabled in settings;
    * To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.

Google Play: AIO Launcher
    Download: Dropbox
    Hi guys. Thanks for the good reviews.
    Sorry for the silence. Was busy with other things.

I have already fixed many of the bugs that have been mentioned there.
    Your requests:

* Ability to change the font and colors: yes, I will do it.
    * Weather provider: I do not have the ability to pay for them.
    * Iconpacks: maybe, I do not consider this a priority.
    * Player: there will always be problems with it. And the problem is not in the launcher, but in third-party players that can't respond correctly to the pressing of multimedia buttons or to report of playing song. I can't do anything about it.
    * Social media: 1) not all services give access to themselves, for example, telegram gives, but WhatsApp no. 2) I have plans for support facebook, but I not sure that I can implement it.

PS This project is my hobby and I'm not a programmer, so the implementation of features can take a long time.
    Hey there. Paid user and just wanted to say thanks for this most recent update!

I thought I'd show my appreciation and show you how I'm using it.

I think my only request at this point would be to remove the header/titles for widgets (or have an option to do so).

Keep up the good work! It looks great! Thanks!
    Would be nice if we could have more than one home screen, i want to use one for Kustom widgets and another one for others things.
    This is contrary to the concept of the launcher.
    For those who are experiencing problems on android 8. Try version 1.4.2.