- Jan 17, 2017
I like the idea of tracking personal expenses - it is really helpful. But, unfortunately, with a wide selection of apps in this category, I still could not find one that perfectly fit my needs. I wanted a simple, straightforward app to quickly add my expense during the day and check how much money I spent during the month.
So, I created such an app! I called it Akashi, and yesterday I released it on Google Play for everyone.
As for now, Akashi is available on Google Play. I am planning to release it in additional stores soon!
- 70+ currencies
- Dark mode
- Possibility to edit expense at anytime
- Optional description for each expense
- Daily reminder to add expenses
- No advertising and collection of information
- All data saved locally - the app does not have any access to the internet
- Export to CSV and TXT (Plus version)
You are welcome to share your feedback, give me suggestions, or report bugs here or on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/akashi_app/
Also, you can translate Akashi to new languages: https://github.com/sfilmak/Akashi-Translations
Any help is highly appreciated!