[APP][5.0+] Ampere the charging meter

TheOnlyDocc

Feb 27, 2019
Questions

Hello,
I have a question. Why can i not see the Charging speed, Max USB Current?
The i would like to know if it would be possible to show the charging Voltage (especially interesting with all the different fast charge options). Or the charging Power in W.
And last question is if i am doing something wrong. I have seen pics where the max temp was displayed. But i can only find the actual temp. Would be nice to see how hot the battery (max temp) gets during for example a wireless charging session. Or when using a app that causes a heavy load on the Devices CPU/GPU.

konstantinos77

May 13, 2013
Hello,
I have a question. Why can i not see the Charging speed, Max USB Current?
The i would like to know if it would be possible to show the charging Voltage (especially interesting with all the different fast charge options). Or the charging Power in W.
And last question is if i am doing something wrong. I have seen pics where the max temp was displayed. But i can only find the actual temp. Would be nice to see how hot the battery (max temp) gets during for example a wireless charging session. Or when using a app that causes a heavy load on the Devices CPU/GPU.

I have the same question!! I can't see any value on Max USB Current with Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 9 Stock Rom!!

Minotaur

Jul 9, 2007
Just picked up an ASUS Zenfone 7 Pro. I believe it's Quickcharge 4.0
When I plug the phone in, Ampere doesn't report a charging current, just question marks in blue.

nihil0

Jan 7, 2007
Budapest
New Ampere version v3.39 has been attached to the first post

Changes
  • Preparation for further features
  • Charge rate detection improved for Asus devices
  • Using latest Google libraries
  • Bug fixes and optimizations

Reactions: Philip