[APP][5.0+] Aquila Messenger For Twitter

john.rees

Jul 8, 2017
Aquila Messenger (beta)

Aquila Messenger is a bright and colourful Twitter messaging app, with it's stunning layouts, eye catching animations, and buttery smoothness it provides you with the greatest messaging experience.

Multi-Accounts Support
Connect to all your account without limits.

Who's Online?
Check if your friends are online, and the last time they were active.

Media Ready
Browse and download all the medias (videos,GIFs,pictures) shared between you and your friends.

Fully Customizable
Customize your preferred theme, bubble colors, and notifications for the app and per friend as well.

megarain555

Aug 23, 2011
Cleveland
Just downloaded,loving the clean UI and customization available, I'm certain that you may not know but I'll ask anyway: What are the chances of Twitter releasing the API to 3rd party developers to out group DMS Into apps? If they do that, this app will be beyond just useful. I'd use it in my daily social networking.

john.rees

Jul 8, 2017
Just downloaded,loving the clean UI and customization available, I'm certain that you may not know but I'll ask anyway: What are the chances of Twitter releasing the API to 3rd party developers to out group DMS Into apps? If they do that, this app will be beyond just useful. I'd use it in my daily social networking.
Thank you for the feedback i am very happy that you liked it, as you said i don't know but i have a feeling that they will not make it public.

john.rees

Jul 8, 2017
Hello! Great app.. thanks for your work.. I have two smartphones... Os 7.1.2 work perfect ..but 5.1.2 always frezze after login and 20% sync... Does nothing else... some FIX?

thanks a lot! (sorry for my english)
Hello,
Thank you for the feedback, I will investigate this problem.
Thank you.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone