Search This thread

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
v3.1.4

New
  • Displaying cover art size in tag search
  • Added new fields to tag search results
  • Displaying additional info for tracks in lists: duration, format and file size (you can disable in settings)
  • Added grouping tracks by date added on main screen
  • Switching sections on music search screen
  • Expandable groups on settings screen
  • Leading zero preference on settings screen
Fixed
  • Backward navigation between tabs on main screen
  • Bug preventing cover arts to be applied to tracks in tag search

Attachments

• com.serg.chuprin.tageditor_3.1.4_119-locked-release.apk
    8.2 MB · Views: 39

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
v3.2.0

New
  • "Files" tab in search
  • Revamped cover art on album, artist and track screens
  • Cool material transitions (can disable in settings)
  • Haptic feedback for clicks (can disable in settings)
  • Scroll to top when reselecting current tab on main screen
Improved
  • Optimized track screen launch time
  • Adaptive status bar on album, artist and track screens

Attachments

• com.serg.chuprin.tageditor_3.2.0_147-locked-release.apk
    11.7 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20200918-105151.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918-105151.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200918-105200.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918-105200.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 14

xianrex

Sep 25, 2020
Hi! I've been loving the app, but since (I think) the last update, searching is taking a very long time (even after rescanning music), and clicking on an artist sometimes brings up a generic icon and no more information. I have 42k tracks, but prior to 3.2 I didn't have these issues. Anything I might be able to do?
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Hi! I've been loving the app, but since (I think) the last update, searching is taking a very long time (even after rescanning music), and clicking on an artist sometimes brings up a generic icon and no more information. I have 42k tracks, but prior to 3.2 I didn't have these issues. Anything I might be able to do?
Thanks!

Update with actual data:
1. I clicked on Artists and waited 40 sec for that to populate, then clicked on an artist with 104 albums and 1386 tracks. It drags down phone performance, and after 85 seconds the app crashes.
2. Artists: 62 sec to populate, click on artist with 4 albums/6 tracks: Appears immediately.
3. Artist with 66 albums/973 tracks: 14 sec to appear, but longer to fill in the tracks

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Update with actual data:
1. I clicked on Artists and waited 40 sec for that to populate, then clicked on an artist with 104 albums and 1386 tracks. It drags down phone performance, and after 85 seconds the app crashes.
2. Artists: 62 sec to populate, click on artist with 4 albums/6 tracks: Appears immediately.
3. Artist with 66 albums/973 tracks: 14 sec to appear, but longer to fill in the tracks

Hi. Sorry for late response here. I've already responsed you via email. Just duplicate here:
Can't say anything about tag search, because I didn't touch it for months so nothing could change.
What about artists: try to disable new animations in app's settings.

xianrex

Sep 25, 2020
Hi. Sorry for late response here. I've already responsed you via email. Just duplicate here:
Can't say anything about tag search, because I didn't touch it for months so nothing could change.
What about artists: try to disable new animations in app's settings.

Thanks for the email response! (and this one) - I already have animations disabled.
I'm pretty sure the artists thing is probably related to the amount of albums/tracks, and all of them have album art.

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
v3.3.0

New
  • New batch operation - extracting tags from filename
  • Tag case transforming for batch tag editing
  • New variables for renaming
  • New dialog for reviewing app without visiting Google Play
Changed
  • Tracks numeration operation is available on all screens
  • Full screen image viewing is free now
  • Changed the way how restrictions are applied for batch operations in free version

Attachments

• com.serg.chuprin.tageditor_3.3.0_153-locked-release.apk
    11.9 MB · Views: 19

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CnUNVXt.png

If you want to keep music library well organized, this app will help you.
    This tag editor is focused on batch music editing and tag search with (audio fingerprinting is available too).
    It can edit tags for whole albums, artists or folders, rename your files in batch using different patterns or just delete batches of music.
    App updates tags directly into file and in MediaStore.

Features
    • Editing song title, cover art, artist, album, album artist, year, genre, track number, disc number, comment, lyrics.
    • Automatic and manual tags search.
    • Batch operations: tag editing, renaming, deletion, info viewing, album tracks numeration, changing cover art in batch.
    • Supported formats: MP3 (ID3v1, ID3v2), MP4, M4A, FLAC, OGG, WMA, WAV. Also supports SD-cards.
    • Folders browser.
    • Cover art editing - choosing from gallery, saving from gallery, search in internet, downloading from url.
    • ID3 tags version chooser (ID3v1, ID3v2 (22,23,24)).
    • Android P - ready dark theme.
    • Many different sortings.
    • Artist images downloading.

I've lost all translations after complete rewritting the app, so translators are welcome. I am always happy to give them a promo-codes.

Links:
    Google Play
    GitHub Issues
    OneSky ranslations

Social networks:
    Telegram
    Facebook

Screenshots

sisrlvn.jpg

gLot52b.jpg

LDb8fk4.jpg

a2tv6ES.jpg

HgzXGXc.jpg

Hi guys! I have 40 promo-codes for audio-fingerprinting. Valid until february. Please marked code you take as "used". https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lbC7avKCtNMQcbDoPUrwBZ85vylqdHSAgeHYUatDp1Q/edit?usp=sharing
    This tagger looks great. I do have a question though, I went to have a look at grabbing up premium, but the price in AUD is a bit crazy. It costs $12 AUD for extended and $10 for fingerprinting. I got someone else to check it out and for them it costs the equivilent of $3 AUD.

Idk, I'll be more than happy to buy extended once I have some spare cash but $12 for an app is a big ask generally. Also the price difference for my friend seems a bit large, I get generally developers lower the cost for apps in countries that can't afford much and keep the price higher elsewhere but this IAP... Idk it just seems like you typo'd the price or something lol.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs

Thanks for report. It looks like an error. And yes, i lower prices for such countries like India, Bangladesh e.t.c
    v3.1.0

New version!
    New
    • Batch tag search: you need just to choose best result for each track or let
      app choose best tags for you before saving.
    • Added support for OGG format
    • Added results displaying for each section in music search
    Fixed
    • Rare crash when using tag search with audio fingerprinting
    • In order to prevent unexpectedly crashes when trying to edit to many tracks (2000+) a limit was set to 900
    • Music scanning used all folders instead of selected
    Improved
    • Added internet connection check for operations which requires internet
    • Display tag matches with cover arts on top of list
    v3.1.3

New version!
    New
    • In-built audio player
    Fixed
    • Possible fix for crashing on Meizu devices
    • Text of list items on music search screen was invisible in some cases
    Improved