[APP][5.0+] AutoTagger v3.3.0 - automatic and batch music tag editor

Search This thread

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
CnUNVXt.png

If you want to keep music library well organized, this app will help you.
This tag editor is focused on batch music editing and tag search with (audio fingerprinting is available too).
It can edit tags for whole albums, artists or folders, rename your files in batch using different patterns or just delete batches of music.
App updates tags directly into file and in MediaStore.

Features
  • Editing song title, cover art, artist, album, album artist, year, genre, track number, disc number, comment, lyrics.
  • Automatic and manual tags search.
  • Batch operations: tag editing, renaming, deletion, info viewing, album tracks numeration, changing cover art in batch.
  • Supported formats: MP3 (ID3v1, ID3v2), MP4, M4A, FLAC, OGG, WMA, WAV. Also supports SD-cards.
  • Folders browser.
  • Cover art editing - choosing from gallery, saving from gallery, search in internet, downloading from url.
  • ID3 tags version chooser (ID3v1, ID3v2 (22,23,24)).
  • Android P - ready dark theme.
  • Many different sortings.
  • Artist images downloading.

I've lost all translations after complete rewritting the app, so translators are welcome. I am always happy to give them a promo-codes.

Links:
Google Play
GitHub Issues
OneSky ranslations

Social networks:
Telegram
Facebook

Screenshots

sisrlvn.jpg

gLot52b.jpg

LDb8fk4.jpg

a2tv6ES.jpg

HgzXGXc.jpg

Last edited:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Reactions: Creati8e

Skittles9823

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
Google Pixel 3a XL
This tagger looks great. I do have a question though, I went to have a look at grabbing up premium, but the price in AUD is a bit crazy. It costs $12 AUD for extended and $10 for fingerprinting. I got someone else to check it out and for them it costs the equivilent of $3 AUD.

Idk, I'll be more than happy to buy extended once I have some spare cash but $12 for an app is a big ask generally. Also the price difference for my friend seems a bit large, I get generally developers lower the cost for apps in countries that can't afford much and keep the price higher elsewhere but this IAP... Idk it just seems like you typo'd the price or something lol.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
This tagger looks great. I do have a question though, I went to have a look at grabbing up premium, but the price in AUD is a bit crazy. It costs $12 AUD for extended and $10 for fingerprinting. I got someone else to check it out and for them it costs the equivilent of $3 AUD.

Idk, I'll be more than happy to buy extended once I have some spare cash but $12 for an app is a big ask generally. Also the price difference for my friend seems a bit large, I get generally developers lower the cost for apps in countries that can't afford much and keep the price higher elsewhere but this IAP... Idk it just seems like you typo'd the price or something lol.

Thanks for report. It looks like an error. And yes, i lower prices for such countries like India, Bangladesh e.t.c

Frances91

Feb 8, 2015
POCO X4 Pro
Great work @Creati8e
Bought both extended and fingerprint. Totally worth it. Specially like the auto file rename feature. Usually I'd to use two or three separate apps for the job, particularly to get gracenote fingerprinting and then go about renaming from tags, but this is super convenient.
Just wondering that in the patterns editing section, though it's a great option to be be able to add your own patterns, it would make it a little easier if instead of having to type the %xyz% for each item, you could just tap to select.

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
v3.0.5

New version!
There are really many changes:
New
  • Choosing folders from where app should display music
  • Sorting and grouping tracks by genre
  • Copying filename from track screen
  • Link to telegram group on "about app" screen
  • Displaying changelog for new versions
  • Added dutch translation
  • Added italian translation
Fixed
  • Error causing app cache pollution after editing music on SD-card
  • App start screen color when dark theme is enabled (Android 9+)
  • Lists behavior after sorting changed
  • Date formatting in folders list
  • Track saving button moved down
  • Now sorting will be case insensitive

Reactions: sinchan_nohara

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
v3.1.0

New version!
New
  • Batch tag search: you need just to choose best result for each track or let
    app choose best tags for you before saving.
  • Added support for OGG format
  • Added results displaying for each section in music search
Fixed
  • Rare crash when using tag search with audio fingerprinting
  • In order to prevent unexpectedly crashes when trying to edit to many tracks (2000+) a limit was set to 900
  • Music scanning used all folders instead of selected
Improved
  • Added internet connection check for operations which requires internet
  • Display tag matches with cover arts on top of list

Attachments

• com.serg.chuprin.tageditor_3.1.0_91-locked-release.apk
    8.2 MB · Views: 246

kemprp

Jul 5, 2013
share function?

Hello, and thanks for your work - I'm just getting started, and this looks great so far!

As I work through my library, I find that it could be helpful from time to time to be able to actually review a track, or a selection of tracks. The ability to share a track to another app, or to export a selected list to text or csv would be very helpful!

Thanks again & best wishes!
Kemp

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
Hello, and thanks for your work - I'm just getting started, and this looks great so far!

As I work through my library, I find that it could be helpful from time to time to be able to actually review a track, or a selection of tracks. The ability to share a track to another app, or to export a selected list to text or csv would be very helpful!

Thanks again & best wishes!
Kemp
Hello! Huh, i've really missed your post. Appologize for it.
Regarding your question: i am not sure that this feature is really useful because app is just an utility, so there's no purpose to share track to somewhere else. If app would be a music player then sharing would make a value because maybe you want to edit track somehow or text your friend "hi, listen to song XXX, it's really cool".

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
v3.1.3

New version!
New
  • In-built audio player
Fixed
  • Possible fix for crashing on Meizu devices
  • Text of list items on music search screen was invisible in some cases
Improved
  • Updated deutsch translation

Attachments

• com.serg.chuprin.tageditor_3.1.3_115-locked-release.apk
    8.3 MB · Views: 104
Reactions: adriansticoid0312

adriansticoid0312

Nov 2, 2012
San Pedro
Best tag editor ever! This one works best for me, and I tried almost every other app. Got one request though. I have some albums here with consolidated tracks. Meaning the album is a one big FLAC file. My music player, which is Hiby, recognizes the sheets and makes it so that each track from that album is listed individually, with proper tags and start/end timings of the songs. Is it possible for Autotagger to support editing for this? I can send you a sample album if you want.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs

Creati8e

Dec 20, 2014
Saint-Petersburg
Best tag editor ever! This one works best for me, and I tried almost every other app. Got one request though. I have some albums here with consolidated tracks. Meaning the album is a one big FLAC file. My music player, which is Hiby, recognizes the sheets and makes it so that each track from that album is listed individually, with proper tags and start/end timings of the songs. Is it possible for Autotagger to support editing for this? I can send you a sample album if you want.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs
Hi! Glad you like it. Unfortunately i am not sure that it's possible to add this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CnUNVXt.png

If you want to keep music library well organized, this app will help you.
    This tag editor is focused on batch music editing and tag search with (audio fingerprinting is available too).
    It can edit tags for whole albums, artists or folders, rename your files in batch using different patterns or just delete batches of music.
    App updates tags directly into file and in MediaStore.

Features
    • Editing song title, cover art, artist, album, album artist, year, genre, track number, disc number, comment, lyrics.
    • Automatic and manual tags search.
    • Batch operations: tag editing, renaming, deletion, info viewing, album tracks numeration, changing cover art in batch.
    • Supported formats: MP3 (ID3v1, ID3v2), MP4, M4A, FLAC, OGG, WMA, WAV. Also supports SD-cards.
    • Folders browser.
    • Cover art editing - choosing from gallery, saving from gallery, search in internet, downloading from url.
    • ID3 tags version chooser (ID3v1, ID3v2 (22,23,24)).
    • Android P - ready dark theme.
    • Many different sortings.
    • Artist images downloading.

I've lost all translations after complete rewritting the app, so translators are welcome. I am always happy to give them a promo-codes.

Links:
    Google Play
    GitHub Issues
    OneSky ranslations

Social networks:
    Telegram
    Facebook

Screenshots

sisrlvn.jpg

gLot52b.jpg

LDb8fk4.jpg

a2tv6ES.jpg

HgzXGXc.jpg

Hi guys! I have 40 promo-codes for audio-fingerprinting. Valid until february. Please marked code you take as "used". https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lbC7avKCtNMQcbDoPUrwBZ85vylqdHSAgeHYUatDp1Q/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for report. It looks like an error. And yes, i lower prices for such countries like India, Bangladesh e.t.c
    v3.1.0

New version!
    New
    • Batch tag search: you need just to choose best result for each track or let
      app choose best tags for you before saving.
    • Added support for OGG format
    • Added results displaying for each section in music search
    Fixed
    • Rare crash when using tag search with audio fingerprinting
    • In order to prevent unexpectedly crashes when trying to edit to many tracks (2000+) a limit was set to 900
    • Music scanning used all folders instead of selected
    Improved
    • Added internet connection check for operations which requires internet
    • Display tag matches with cover arts on top of list
    v3.1.3

New version!
    New
    • In-built audio player
    Fixed
    • Possible fix for crashing on Meizu devices
    • Text of list items on music search screen was invisible in some cases
    Improved