• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

🔥 [APP][5.0+] Awaker 2.0 - The #1 Most Advanced Screen Manager ** PROMO CODES **

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    feature_awaker.png

Awaker - The #1 Most Advance Screen Manager!
    A MUST-HAVE IN ANY ANDROID SMARTPHONE.

Did you ever find yourself continuously taping the screen just to keep your device awake while you read something? playing chords from the internet? trying to cook via an online recipe? or any other similar event.

Or sometimes you experience un-intentional taps while your device is in your pocket?

Here is what it can do:
    👁️ Keep your device awake when you turn the tile or widget on
    ⏲️ Keep the device awake for pre-defined periods
    🏠 Home widget - Change states from your home screen
    💬 Quick settings Tile - Easy access from the notification bar
    💡 Face Recognition - Keep the device awake as long as you look at the screen (Pro)
    👜 Pocket Protection - Put to sleep when in your bag or pocket and awake when you take it out using the proximity and light sensors (Pro)
    ⚙️ Automatically keep the device on when you use specific apps. (Pro)
    🎧 Automatically keep the device on when you use specific Bluetooth devices (Pro)
    📳 Flip controls - Flip The Phone To Sleep/Awake (Pro)
    ⇅ Tilt - Stay Awake when at a certain angle (Pro)
    🔌 Keep Alive then connecting to USB (Pro)

Have any ideas/requests for future features? please let me know

preview-small.png

A new bunch of free codes (10th of July 21) to celebrate the release of version 2
    FREE PROMO CODES for the first 20 XDA members that ask - ask me in this thread

If you want to make a video review on youtube, contact me to get it free :)

Hope you enjoy the app! :)
    Still enjoying the app?
    RECAP OF 2 BIG PROBLEMS:

1)

When the app is running and the device is in the right range, often, seems the reading of the angles(?)* is incorrect in fact the screen tends to lower the brightness and then turn off and the only way to resume it and make it active again is to tilt the phone DOWN(not always work this "trick")
    Obviously in the options regarding the angle range everything is correct, even the calibration is correct, in fact on a plane the read angle is zero.

*i don't think the problem is angle range reading, probably is other that only the dev can know.

2)

When the phone is tilted below the angle for which the screen should lower the brightness and / or then turn off the app works correctly, but when I then tilt the phone towards me bringing it into the range for which the screen should wake up here comes the problem, the screen never wakes up. Either the brightness continues to be low and then goes off or then obviously goes off directly.
    That is, when you bring the phone back into the right range, the app never manages to wake up the screen by raising the brightness, etc .. When then the phone back in front of me the cam should detect me again and wake up the screen and instead nothing, no change, the phone goes towards the shutdown.
    Thank you so much for all the input - I just saw it so I will take more time to read through everything, check and give a more elaborate replay.

Generally, I did some tricks to avoid asking the user to disable battery optimization - I released a version yesterday that suppose to correct this., If it will not, I will release a new version that requests to disable optimization

Thanks!
    2) When the phone is tilted below the angle for which the screen should lower the brightness and / or then turn off the app works correctly, but when I then tilt the phone towards me bringing it into the range for which the screen should wake up here comes the problem, the screen never wakes up. Either the brightness continues to be low and then goes off or then obviously goes off directly.
    That is, when you bring the phone back into the right range, the app never manages to wake up the screen by raising the brightness, etc .. When then the phone back in front of me the cam should detect me again and wake up the screen and instead nothing, no change, the phone goes towards the shutdown.

If i understand you correctly: you are setting an angle and then the device does not wake up at that angle - that's because this feature is only keeping the device awake at that angle - I will add an option to wake up the devise in that angle
    @denzel09 I fixed all the issues you mentioned. let me know if everything if working well for you