[APP][5.0+] Bible Multi "The Light" [Open Source]

Search This thread
Jan 11, 2020
Version 3.34:
• Articles & Youtubers

Download
Install either from Google, FDroid or my Apk.
Rem: always use the same repo or the app will be reinstalled as the signature is different.

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2020
Version 3.36 of "The Light" has been published
🥰

• Plans of reading: Create plans by chapter
• Several fix

Download
Rem: always use the same repo (Google, FDroid or my apk) or the app could be reinstalled.

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

Reactions: beraca
Jan 11, 2020
Version 3.37 of "The Light" has been published
🥰

• To-do list

Download
Rem: always use the same repo (Google, FDroid or my apk) or the app could be reinstalled.

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

vinoxflame

Aug 3, 2014
Manila
why does it keep asking for what language to use even though i already chosen english as my preferred? like for example when clicking one of the parables a pop up will ask again what language to use

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-27-01-59-03-388_org.hlwd.bible.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-27-01-59-03-388_org.hlwd.bible.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 4
Jan 11, 2020
why does it keep asking for what language to use even though i already chosen english as my preferred? like for example when clicking one of the parables a pop up will ask again what language to use

Simply because you can open it in another language. I use it a lot to make some search in English and after, check in other languages like French, Italian. If I have the energy, I will add an option to use the app all the time in one language or multi languages.

Reactions: vinoxflame
Jan 11, 2020
hey, will there be german versions (Luther, Schlachter)?

Hi ViVaVo,
Probably not in that app (or not very soon) because I have a lot of German translations but Schlachter Bible is in "The Life":

Jan 11, 2020
Version 3.38 of "The Light" has been published 🥰
• Mode for one Bible or several (Settings/Mode)
• Content panel for fast scrolling (Swipe left)
• Youtubers

Download

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

Jan 11, 2020
Version 3.39 of "The Light" has been published 🥰
• Fix: Open URL

Download

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yop Guys,

After Google, Amazon, F-Droid, finally XDA :D
    There is no a lot of Bible apps here.

Download

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

Description
    Bible multi languages, free, offline, no advertising, completely in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.

King James Version, Segond, Ostervald, Diodati, Valera, Almeida.

Easy to use with quick search and share, plans of reading, audio Bible, articles, cross-references, widgets.

Also works on Android TV, Chromebook.

Remarks
    If you can give me some help/tips to be more visible on stores, I will appreciate.
    Also report some bugs or new features.
    Perso: I have a Xiaomi Android Box, several Raspberry

Some skills lol
    .NET, Linux, Mac, Perl, Bash, Python, jquery, Javascript, Bootstrap, Gimp, Kdenlive, Blender (beginner)...
    And member of F-Droid :D

2cea120a-9126-43bd-ae52-680cc7b4052b.png
    0c7a6f14-55b3-4b9f-8050-017e0de8a1d9.png

1bf35e59-c785-453e-a498-ef0f6ea00133.png

8e9101ad-a625-4770-8d03-830ac784c864.png

49badd7e-3721-4e7e-be21-58e6f228cc13.png
    Can't believe the amount of bible apps out there

hey @MikeChannon, religios apps are allowed ?

Well we are neither pro nor anti religion. We respect a person's beliefs.

However, we don't allow religious debate discussion and argument here because we are not that kind of site. If an App thread degenerates into arguments or religious discussion then the Moderators can be called in to clean up.

That said if someone creates a religious App., that's most likely ok providing it is clearly labelled so that those who are not interested need not even enter such an App thread.
    As for the number of such Apps., currently we don't limit Apps in terms of numbers of similar Apps.

Mike
    Indeed it IS! The true factual proof is at the tip of our fingers; all knowledge of the human kind. Apologetic' today incredibly explicit and scientific, as far as that goes, and validates every single part of our cosmos, specially when the subject is this planet. Makes me sad it took me that much time and that much information to have it sink in my think arrogant skull, instead of a little bit of faith from the start. But I am glad it did nonetheless. Thank you for the app brother! Very useful, always!
    Version 3.28:
    • Articles

Simply because you can open it in another language. I use it a lot to make some search in English and after, check in other languages like French, Italian. If I have the energy, I will add an option to use the app all the time in one language or multi languages.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone