[APP][5.0+] Bible Multi "The Light" [Open Source]

Search This thread

hotlittlewhitedog

Jan 11, 2020
Yop Guys,

After Google, Amazon, F-Droid, finally XDA :D
There is no a lot of Bible apps here.

Download
Rem: always use the same repo (Google, FDroid or my apk) or the app could be reinstalled.

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

Description
Bible multi languages, free, offline, no advertising, completely in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.

King James Version, Segond, Ostervald, Diodati, Valera, Almeida.

Easy to use with quick search and share, plans of reading, audio Bible, articles, cross-references, widgets.

Also works on Android TV*, Chromebook.
* How to install the app on Android TV.

Remarks
If you can give me some help/tips to be more visible on stores, I will appreciate.
Also report some bugs or new features.
Perso: I have a Xiaomi Android Box, several Raspberry

Some skills lol
.NET, Linux, Mac, Perl, Bash, Python, jquery, Javascript, Bootstrap, Gimp, Kdenlive, Blender (beginner)...
And member of F-Droid :D

2cea120a-9126-43bd-ae52-680cc7b4052b.png
0c7a6f14-55b3-4b9f-8050-017e0de8a1d9.png

1bf35e59-c785-453e-a498-ef0f6ea00133.png

8e9101ad-a625-4770-8d03-830ac784c864.png

49badd7e-3721-4e7e-be21-58e6f228cc13.png

Last edited:

hotlittlewhitedog

Jan 11, 2020
Lol, really? It s not my kind of apps but I wish you a good luck and welcome to xda. E che il signore sia con te!

Thanks.
Tribulations are at the door, the viruses (pestilences) are just the beginning. The easy part!
All is explained in the book of Matthew and Revelation.
Strong faith, repentance and acts is the key to escape those things...
Hell fire for eternity comes after for unbelievers :crying: :(
God bless you, your family, friends and pets :)

hotlittlewhitedog

Jan 11, 2020
Totally useless - it's XXI century and god is like santa clause - everyone should grow out of believing in it.

Who said to you it's not useful?!
Have your own thinking.

It's useful because the current battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities, wicked spirits in high places.
if you don't see the danger coming, you are trapped.
Read the books of Matthew and Revelation, Daniel...
A lot of info are there, like the mark of the beast.
Do you know what is the mark of the beast?
No! => Please read before telling it's not useful.
God bless you...

Reactions: Mmmiku

mach07

Oct 20, 2016
Indeed it IS! The true factual proof is at the tip of our fingers; all knowledge of the human kind. Apologetic' today incredibly explicit and scientific, as far as that goes, and validates every single part of our cosmos, specially when the subject is this planet. Makes me sad it took me that much time and that much information to have it sink in my think arrogant skull, instead of a little bit of faith from the start. But I am glad it did nonetheless. Thank you for the app brother! Very useful, always!

Last edited:

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Can't believe the amount of bible apps out there

hey @MikeChannon, religios apps are allowed ?

Well we are neither pro nor anti religion. We respect a person's beliefs.

However, we don't allow religious debate discussion and argument here because we are not that kind of site. If an App thread degenerates into arguments or religious discussion then the Moderators can be called in to clean up.

That said if someone creates a religious App., that's most likely ok providing it is clearly labelled so that those who are not interested need not even enter such an App thread.
As for the number of such Apps., currently we don't limit Apps in terms of numbers of similar Apps.

Mike

hotlittlewhitedog

Jan 11, 2020
@MikeChannon Hi, thanks for your comment.
If you see some people not interested here, trying to bully, trying to make clashes... please delete their posts if you can, I don't even enter in this kind of debates. I'm not here for theology (I'm not theologian lol), just a developer :) Thanks.

Reactions: Mmmiku

hotlittlewhitedog

Jan 11, 2020
Version 3.30 published :laugh:

• Close tabs (Tools menu): Easy to close dozens of tabs
• Clipboard (Contextual menu): Allows you to add several verses, chapters, cross references...
• Invite a friend: XDA added, Amazon removed (Amazon does not give support)
• Fix: Share...
• +15 Youtubers

Reactions: imucarmen

TheBigBentley

Jan 13, 2007
I like the way the verses are seperated into their own boxes but the app feels a little cumbersome when you first run it. I think it would feel a little easier if the books were listed under a main tab instead of in the 3 dot menu. Liking the parables section though! Good work so far.

hotlittlewhitedog

Jan 11, 2020
I like the way the verses are seperated into their own boxes but the app feels a little cumbersome when you first run it. I think it would feel a little easier if the books were listed under a main tab instead of in the 3 dot menu. Liking the parables section though! Good work so far.

Maybe you have to check my other app: Bible Multi The Life.
Interface is easier.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yop Guys,

After Google, Amazon, F-Droid, finally XDA :D
    There is no a lot of Bible apps here.

Download
    Rem: always use the same repo (Google, FDroid or my apk) or the app could be reinstalled.

* My Apk:

* Google:

* F-Droid:

Description
    Bible multi languages, free, offline, no advertising, completely in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.

King James Version, Segond, Ostervald, Diodati, Valera, Almeida.

Easy to use with quick search and share, plans of reading, audio Bible, articles, cross-references, widgets.

Also works on Android TV*, Chromebook.
    * How to install the app on Android TV.

Remarks
    If you can give me some help/tips to be more visible on stores, I will appreciate.
    Also report some bugs or new features.
    Perso: I have a Xiaomi Android Box, several Raspberry

Some skills lol
    .NET, Linux, Mac, Perl, Bash, Python, jquery, Javascript, Bootstrap, Gimp, Kdenlive, Blender (beginner)...
    And member of F-Droid :D

2cea120a-9126-43bd-ae52-680cc7b4052b.png
    0c7a6f14-55b3-4b9f-8050-017e0de8a1d9.png

1bf35e59-c785-453e-a498-ef0f6ea00133.png

8e9101ad-a625-4770-8d03-830ac784c864.png

49badd7e-3721-4e7e-be21-58e6f228cc13.png
    Can't believe the amount of bible apps out there

hey @MikeChannon, religios apps are allowed ?

Well we are neither pro nor anti religion. We respect a person's beliefs.

However, we don't allow religious debate discussion and argument here because we are not that kind of site. If an App thread degenerates into arguments or religious discussion then the Moderators can be called in to clean up.

That said if someone creates a religious App., that's most likely ok providing it is clearly labelled so that those who are not interested need not even enter such an App thread.
    As for the number of such Apps., currently we don't limit Apps in terms of numbers of similar Apps.

Mike
    Lol, really? It s not my kind of apps but I wish you a good luck and welcome to xda. E che il signore sia con te!

Thanks.
    Tribulations are at the door, the viruses (pestilences) are just the beginning. The easy part!
    All is explained in the book of Matthew and Revelation.
    Strong faith, repentance and acts is the key to escape those things...
    Hell fire for eternity comes after for unbelievers :crying: :(
    God bless you, your family, friends and pets :)
    Indeed it IS! The true factual proof is at the tip of our fingers; all knowledge of the human kind. Apologetic' today incredibly explicit and scientific, as far as that goes, and validates every single part of our cosmos, specially when the subject is this planet. Makes me sad it took me that much time and that much information to have it sink in my think arrogant skull, instead of a little bit of faith from the start. But I am glad it did nonetheless. Thank you for the app brother! Very useful, always!
    Version 3.28:
    • Articles