• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[APP][5.0+]Edge Screen - For better Android experience

Which edge panel do you want for next version?

• Total voters

Msanical

Sep 13, 2015
Richards Bay
Hey! Thanks For Bringing Us This App. A Lot Of Work And Dedication Was Clearly Put Into It. Do You Still Provide Promo Codes?

(I'd Really Love To Donate But A Well Deserved Five Star Review Is All I Could Afford, Sorry)

alticode

Jul 28, 2017
Dear all,

I am so sorry for late reply.
Edge Action is growing up with more features. It means I have a lot of work need to do and maintain. I'm just a solo developer, so sometime I'm busy to reply you guys.
As I mentioned before, the promo codes is limited, I get only 500 codes per quarter from Google. All the code of 3rd quarter (06.2018 - 09.2018) has been used.. that's why I cant give you anymore.
Today, I got new promo codes for final quarter, so I will give you the code from Monday.
Please kindly understand for me.
I'm really appreciate about your support.
Donation or give me a positive feedback on Google Play or just give me a try will help me keep movitation to make Edge Action better.

alticode

Jul 28, 2017
can i get a promo code please?
hi, I completed the Spanish(mx) translation. if you still have any extra code, I would appreciate one.
thanks!
I'd love a code if you still have any please. Ty
I'd like to try it, thank you for the promo code in advance!
Very usefull app..can u pls send me a code pls..?
Hello, I would like to try out the app. May I get a redeem code please?
Hello! i'd like to get a code please!
Hello, I would like to try out the app. May I get a redeem code please?
I would like to have the promo code. Thank You!!!
Hello. I want a promotional code. It would be an honor to provide feedback and translate to PT BR
Sorry for long delay in response. I just got new promo code for new quarter. Please kindly check your inbox.
I hope you guy could give me a try.
Thank you.