[APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

M66B

Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
@M66B Dear Marcel, provided I am a Pro version owner for several devices, after uninstalling and reinstalling the app on one device, I have to ask you for a new puzzle key, or can I use the same key on the same device again without the need that you must create a new one for me again?
In advance thank you very much for your answer.
Please contact me via email for support, or alternatively via here:

Reactions: AndroAlex

M66B

Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
Version 1.1516 is available on GitHub now and will be available in the Play store test program after Google's approval, mostly within a few hours.

Changelog/download:
https://github.com/M66B/FairEmail/releases

This version will show searched and browsed messages faster. Please let me know if everything still works as expected. "It works fine" will be appreciated too!

Browse = download more messages from the email server on scrolling down. This is enabled by default and can be disabled in the advanced account settings.

I have also added searching for texts in local notes. I needed that myself ...

Reactions: ouzowtf

nadir husain

Aug 31, 2019
Version 1.1516 is available on GitHub now and will be available in the Play store test program after Google's approval, mostly within a few hours.

Changelog/download:
https://github.com/M66B/FairEmail/releases

This version will show searched and browsed messages faster. Please let me know if everything still works as expected. "It works fine" will be appreciated too!

Browse = download more messages from the email server on scrolling down. This is enabled by default and can be disabled in the advanced account settings.

I have also added searching for texts in local notes. I needed that myself ...
Just tested the browse . Works beautifully

Reactions: M66B
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone