Floating Volume is a simple open source Android 5.0+ app that allows you to control media, ringer, alarm and in-call volume, and switch between ringer modes within the floating interface.
- Themes: Default, Dark and Custom - choose between a range of predefined colors
- Save last position of floating interface (head and volume interface positions are independent)
- Start/stop service directly from quick settings tile
- Volume control interface can be movable or fixed in centre
- Show and hide dialog controls
- Choose between 3 different dialog styles
- Change icon opacity
Bug reports and feature requests welcome!
For bug reports please create an issue under project's github repository.
Source code: https://github.com/MyczkowskiAdam/FloatingVolume
XDA Spotlight: Floating Volume
Google Playstore (Paid)
Floating Volume, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/MyczkowskiAdam/FloatingVolume
Current Stable Version: 1.2.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-12-27
Last Updated 2018-12-27