[APP][5.0+][FREE]Uber / Lyft Automated Driver

Search This thread

ThunderStick

Oct 30, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.androidmodmarket.com
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.thunderstick.CarCompanion - Join the beta test program here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunderstick.CarCompanion On Google Play Here

Get The Latest Version Here

I Created an app that will automate the process of logging your trips, switching between apps and even accepting trips. I am attaching a free ad based version that will allow you to try this out if you are an Uber or Lyft driver.

What it does right now;
-Track your driving related expenses
-Logs all your trips with no user interaction
-Tracks your route you took
-Logs your accept,arrive,pickup and drop off time and locations
-Automatically accepts Uber/Lyft trips and disables the opposite app when one is accepted
-Displays all your trip data on a user friendly interface
-Filter how the app will accept trips according to distance, surge rates, rider rating and service requested (Uber X, Uber Eats, Uber Pool, Lyft Line)
-Stores all your data locally on your device
-Display trip routes you drove
-Audible alerts when accepting trips
-Store you trip data on your Google Drive
-Create printable reports
-Will always be free
-Track vehicle costs (gas, repairs, cleaning)
-Use just one app (Lyft or Uber)

What it will do in the future:
-More filter options
-Display down time
-Set shift times (receive alarms to alert you when you want to start and stop your shift)

Attachments

• device-2017-08-05-141226.jpg
    device-2017-08-05-141226.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 4,317
  • device-2017-08-05-141316.jpg
    device-2017-08-05-141316.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 4,273
  • Ride_Companion_release_4282_235.apk
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,196
Last edited:

dbsc

Apr 2, 2011
I downloaded from here but I didn't see anything related to Google Drive. Shouldn't it ask for access?

Also what's "20 trip accepts remaining"? Will it stop working after 20 rides?

Reactions: atassee

ThunderStick

Oct 30, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.androidmodmarket.com
I downloaded from here but I didn't see anything related to Google Drive. Shouldn't it ask for access?

Download the latest version from the play store. It is the most current right now.
Google drive backup options are available in that version.
You earn automated trip accepts by watching ads in the app. Click the box to watch one and you earn 25 trip accepts.
It will stop accepting trips automatically if you do not watch ads before you run out.

dbsc

Apr 2, 2011
You earn automated trip accepts by watching ads in the app. Click the box to watch one and you earn 25 trip accepts.
It will stop accepting trips automatically if you do not watch ads before you run out.

Are you going to do a donate/ad-free version?

Awesome app btw.

ThunderStick

Oct 30, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.androidmodmarket.com
Are you going to do a donate/ad-free version?

Awesome app btw.

Thank-you, I don't think Ill be doing an ad free version.
I thought about an ad free subscription version but it is too complicated when accepting and tracking payments for users.
The ad system is simple, free and truly only one ad for every 25 trips accepted is pretty good. Most drivers aren't accepting more than that per day. So one commercial per day ain't so bad... ;)

leo31

Nov 30, 2012
Tokyo
can u make for other driving apps? like Grab (indonesia) ?
i will thankful if u could make it. and i will donate for showing my respect for u.

ThunderStick

Oct 30, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.androidmodmarket.com
can u make for other driving apps? like Grab (indonesia) ?
i will thankful if u could make it. and i will donate for showing my respect for u.

This is coming in the future. I am working on ways to make this work for all driving apps by clicking a learn button. It will be as simple as pressing a button when an action happens in the app (ride request, ride accept, ride arrive, on trip, trip end).

This is the next feature I am working on, but of course I want the bugs worked out on this version first. It will take a bit to get a learn feature implemented but it is in the plan.

m_khairul

Dec 19, 2013
APK in op updated to match play store
Thank you so much..
So far so good, it work what mentioned..
updated to new version, will give more feedback tomorrow..

For previous version feedback
- Sometimes auto acpt ping, sometimes doesn't work
- For trip log, please make a filter to show cancel trip, completed trip & differentiate icon for trip that completed & cancelled
- add option to chose 'miles' or 'km'

smarkham604

Feb 6, 2011
Thanks for this. I tried the other app (My****), very disappointed with it very buggy, auto-accepted rides more than 20 minutes away, even though my filter was set for 10 minutes max; did not consistently turn off other app, no response to emails to CS. I'll try yours next week.

ThunderStick

Oct 30, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.androidmodmarket.com
Thank you so much..
So far so good, it work what mentioned..
updated to new version, will give more feedback tomorrow..

For previous version feedback
- Sometimes auto acpt ping, sometimes doesn't work
- For trip log, please make a filter to show cancel trip, completed trip & differentiate icon for trip that completed & cancelled
- add option to chose 'miles' or 'km'

Ill post a version in the morning that will indicate if the trip was cancelled or completed both with an icon and on the printable report.

Few more goodies on the way too....

ThunderStick

Oct 30, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.androidmodmarket.com
Beta Test Version, Keeps track of cancelled trips and added a last trip button to close Uber, Lyft and Ride Companion after your current trip ends.
Also started working on an expense tracker that will show up in the report eventually.

This might be buggy, let me know... THANKS

Attachments

• DashLube-release_4149_103.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: m_khairul

m_khairul

Dec 19, 2013
Beta Test Version, Keeps track of cancelled trips and added a last trip button to close Uber, Lyft and Ride Companion after your current trip ends.
Also started working on an expense tracker that will show up in the report eventually.

This might be buggy, let me know... THANKS

Okay bro will give you a feedback, thank for your great work.

On expanse mybe you can add an edit button or delete, sometimes we might accidentally press wrong amount of expense. ✌?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.thunderstick.CarCompanion - Join the beta test program here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunderstick.CarCompanion On Google Play Here

Get The Latest Version Here

I Created an app that will automate the process of logging your trips, switching between apps and even accepting trips. I am attaching a free ad based version that will allow you to try this out if you are an Uber or Lyft driver.

What it does right now;
    -Track your driving related expenses
    -Logs all your trips with no user interaction
    -Tracks your route you took
    -Logs your accept,arrive,pickup and drop off time and locations
    -Automatically accepts Uber/Lyft trips and disables the opposite app when one is accepted
    -Displays all your trip data on a user friendly interface
    -Filter how the app will accept trips according to distance, surge rates, rider rating and service requested (Uber X, Uber Eats, Uber Pool, Lyft Line)
    -Stores all your data locally on your device
    -Display trip routes you drove
    -Audible alerts when accepting trips
    -Store you trip data on your Google Drive
    -Create printable reports
    -Will always be free
    -Track vehicle costs (gas, repairs, cleaning)
    -Use just one app (Lyft or Uber)

What it will do in the future:
    -More filter options
    -Display down time
    -Set shift times (receive alarms to alert you when you want to start and stop your shift)
    Milestone

Ride companion accepted close to 700 trips yesterday and has been steadily increasing usage daily.
    I am glad to see this app is able to help so many people.

See graph below for trip stats

APK in op updated to match play store
    It's there a module for taxify? Thanks.

No module for taxify, however future versions will allow you to build your modules for any app. You can actually preview How this will work by using RC builder.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone