• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[App] [5.0+] Freez - Add Freeze Animation Effect on Videos **PROMO CODES**

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ❄️ Add amazing freeze animation effects to your videos, right on your phone!

ciuNSWH.png

⭐ ERASE AND FREEZE PARTS OF YOUR VIDEOS
    Adding a Freeze Animation effect has never been simpler: Just select a frame from your video you want, Erase the subject you wish to freeze in time and select how and where the animation should begin. Forget the complexity involved in creating a Freeze Frame effect in Adobe After Effects. It's super simple and fun to use with Freez!

⭐ EASY TO EDIT VIDEOS WITH LAYERS AND MULTIPLE TRANSITION OPTIONS
    You can easily add and remove multiple freeze animations to your videos and edit them anytime by using the layers option. With a list of transition options to choose from you can customize your animations just the way you want it, when you want it.

⭐ CREATE VIRAL BODY FREEZE VIDEOS FOR FACEBOOK, TIKTOK, SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM STORIES AND POSTS
    Once you're done adding your Freeze animation, you can export it in Full HD quality for your social media posts. So go ahead and create that next trending viral video for your Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram stories and posts, download Freez now and show off your creative side to the world with crazy freeze animations!

⭐ FREEZ PRO
    By purchasing or subscribing to Freez PRO, you gain access to the ability to hide watermark and an AD-free experience. More exclusive features will be added to Freez PRO as we further develop the app.

⭐ WANT TO BE FEATURED?
    Share your animated video on Instagram or TikTok with #MadeWithFreez and @aXndxofficial to get a chance to be featured on Freez's home page.

? Tutorial Video :

Checkout this tutorial video to get started : https://youtu.be/k58mnEhN31w

? Download Now :

❤️ Promo Codes Giveaway :

I'm giving away 100 Promo Codes for Freez PRO to the first 100 members who request for one in this thread. The Promo Code will be DM'ed to you.
    Gib me One.... Thank You Before
    Could I get a promo code too, please :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk

I also want to get a promo code, please. :fingers-crossed:

Sent it, please check DMs. Thanks!