[APP][5.0] Manage & Organize Passwords App (PROMOTION CODES)

Search This thread

dev2900

Feb 16, 2021
Do you plan to make your app compatible with autofill?
Can i use it without register?

And can i have a promo code?
Hi SpinelSun. Version 1.1 released and I am plannig to add Autofill Service to app. Most probably, in the Version 1.3 I will add this option. I am working on this feature.
Fortunately, you need a valid email address to register the app but if you don't like it you can delete your account safely in Settings/Account.

Attachments

• autofill.jpeg
    autofill.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3

Chaminda

Oct 21, 2013
Just downloaded and installed your version 1.2 on my Samsung Galaxy M21 running on Android 11. Will try it. I find there is no setting to Import passwords already saved in another app such as KeePass. Anyway, nice interface devoid of any clutter. Would like to test it comprehensively.
Would love to get a promo code.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: dev2900

dev2900

Feb 16, 2021
Just downloaded and installed your version 1.2 on my Samsung Galaxy M21 running on Android 11. Will try it. I find there is no setting to Import passwords already saved in another app such as KeePass. Anyway, nice interface devoid of any clutter. Would like to test it comprehensively.
Would love to get a promo code.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks for interest. Import passwords features will be added in the next versions. I'll send promo code, check box please :).

Reactions: Chaminda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA developers!

EDIT: Version 1.2 released! Password generator added. 06/03/2021
    EDIT : New version 1.1 released! Edit option added. 01/03/2021

I have been working for 4 months to develop this app and I am so happy to share it with you : Manage & Organize Passwords .

About Manage & Organize Password:
    Simple, clear, effective. We have divided the passwords into 3 categories on the main screen for you. In the first category, you will be able to add your bank passwords. In the second category, you will be able to add your social media account passwords. In the third category, you will be able to add any passwords you want. You can also save your bills and credit cards to this application.

Features of this application:
    * It stores your passwords and other informations as AES-128 encrypted form.
    * It gives you the feature to request biometric authentication when logging in to the application and Gallery, Card section.
    * If your device doesn't support biometric authentication, it gives you the opportunity to log in with device credential, such as device pin, password or pattern.
    * If you don't like the theme of the app, it gives you the opportunity to change theme to your style.
    *You can log in to your account and access your data on Android devices that have our application installed.

I really need for your feedback, suggestion, reviews and bug reports because it's my first app and there may be some problems. The app has a premium version so I'm planning to share some promotion codes with you for now.

Download from Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.akilincarslan.managepass

uygumala taslagı.png

magaza1.png

magaza5.png
    magaza 4.png

device-2021-02-18-140436.png
    magaza9.png
    Simple APP
    well organized
    May I get a promo code?
    May I get a promo code? Using Lastpass but would love to try.
    UI is simple and intuitive. First start screen is dope. Account creation guide is cool and well detailed. Overall a nice app. I would love to get a promo code😅
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone