• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][5.0+] Memorigi: Todo List, Tasks, Calendar, & Reminders (Promo codes!)

Search This thread

rylexr

Sep 13, 2019
San José
Hello community!

I'm Randy Saborio and about 3 years ago I started the development of Memorigi with no more than a couple of ideas on my mind but a sheer will to have an app published in the store. It's been a great experience with ups and downs but luckily lot of fun. Memorigi is my first and only app - for now - in the Play Store. I'm currently working on bringing it to Web and then iOS. We have a community on Reddit, FB, Twitter, and more recently Instagram.

Another boring todo list?
So, what makes Memorigi different from the tons of great todo apps out there? Well, I believe it's its amazing design and user experience backed up with a set of great core features. Recently it got ranked #3 by Android Authority in the top 10 best todo list of 2019 http://bit.ly/2G95S5C beating big competitors like Microsoft To-Do, Astrid, TickTick, Todoist, Trello, and more. You can also find YouTubers doing great reviews about it and pretty much all of them highlight Memorigi's clean design.

Shut up and how much it cost?!
Memorigi comes with one free and two paid memberships. There are no ads at all. Why? My philosophy is: build a great app and let the user decide on their own if they want to support you. Showing tons of ads to annoy your users is a no no for me. The Free membership gives you access to 70% of all features. Plus membership is a one-time payment and gives you access to 80% of all features. Finally, Premium membership is a subscription and gives you access to all features. Premium is the one keeping Memorigi alive because the money is used to pay servers, third-party services, storage, etc. If you end up liking Memorigi there are other ways to support it. You can share it with your friends and family. You can promote it on your social networks. Anything helps. I set up a Patreon account as a recommendation from some Redditors but it's not doing that great. I need to work on it for sure.

Why should I try Memorigi?
Well, to me trying is the way we learn and grow. I'm extremely curious and I love to try every single app out there because it's exciting to see other's people way of thinking about solving a particular problem. I can list all Memorigi features here but I believe it's unnecessary because they are also listed in Play Store.

Here is the link to Play Store. You can find Memorigi social networks within the app.

Here are some screenshots ->

EdZkLB4.png

EdZkLB4.png

6oIKQ3T.png

JyuGvGk.png

oaq8QHs.png

tlZc2jd.png

iBxWOWA.png

5Jdfvcz.png

LtlMThG.png

K7DWezz.png

Here is Memorigi promo video.

Here are 50 promo codes to get Plus membership for free.

I'm always open to suggestions and reply to all emails I receive (my email is listed in Play Store).

Have a great productive day!
R

Update: All the codes have been distributed!

Last edited:

Tianhe

Mar 16, 2011
Apparently all the promo codes have been used so you could strike that out. And best of luck for your venture !

No_Signal

Feb 28, 2014
I was thrilled reading your apps description and seeing its nice design in the screenshots. After the installation I was greeted with a screen forcing me to "sign in" via Google, FB, Twitter or Email. I'm not a big fan of this process, forcing me to give away personal data. Why does Memorigi need me to sign up/in for it - is the service cloud based?
Thanks

rylexr

Sep 13, 2019
San José
I was thrilled reading your apps description and seeing its nice design in the screenshots. After the installation I was greeted with a screen forcing me to "sign in" via Google, FB, Twitter or Email. I'm not a big fan of this process, forcing me to give away personal data. Why does Memorigi need me to sign up/in for it - is the service cloud based?
Thanks

Thanks for the comment. Nobody is really "forcing" you. Signing into Memorigi, or any other app, is a choice. There are hundreds of reasons why signing is a requirement for most apps and I'm sure you know these reasons. For me, personally, it's all about the experience.

RenanM1989

Mar 6, 2015
Thanks for the comment. Nobody is really "forcing" you. Signing into Memorigi, or any other app, is a choice. There are hundreds of reasons why signing is a requirement for most apps and I'm sure you know these reasons. For me, personally, it's all about the experience.

Hello. I'm from Brazil and I was very interested in your application. Are you still distributing premium codes? How do I get them?

Thanks

Journyman16

Aug 26, 2012
Murray Bridge
Hi, Do you have any plans to allow the Calendar function to talk to Google Calendar? That would be very handy for me and maybe others who use it on PC and/or who have friends that use Google calendar and share appointments etc.

Rosky666

May 21, 2018
Good afternoon, I downloaded the application and rated it with 5 stars. I would appreciate if you could give me a promotional code. Thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello community!

I'm Randy Saborio and about 3 years ago I started the development of Memorigi with no more than a couple of ideas on my mind but a sheer will to have an app published in the store. It's been a great experience with ups and downs but luckily lot of fun. Memorigi is my first and only app - for now - in the Play Store. I'm currently working on bringing it to Web and then iOS. We have a community on Reddit, FB, Twitter, and more recently Instagram.

Another boring todo list?
    So, what makes Memorigi different from the tons of great todo apps out there? Well, I believe it's its amazing design and user experience backed up with a set of great core features. Recently it got ranked #3 by Android Authority in the top 10 best todo list of 2019 http://bit.ly/2G95S5C beating big competitors like Microsoft To-Do, Astrid, TickTick, Todoist, Trello, and more. You can also find YouTubers doing great reviews about it and pretty much all of them highlight Memorigi's clean design.

Shut up and how much it cost?!
    Memorigi comes with one free and two paid memberships. There are no ads at all. Why? My philosophy is: build a great app and let the user decide on their own if they want to support you. Showing tons of ads to annoy your users is a no no for me. The Free membership gives you access to 70% of all features. Plus membership is a one-time payment and gives you access to 80% of all features. Finally, Premium membership is a subscription and gives you access to all features. Premium is the one keeping Memorigi alive because the money is used to pay servers, third-party services, storage, etc. If you end up liking Memorigi there are other ways to support it. You can share it with your friends and family. You can promote it on your social networks. Anything helps. I set up a Patreon account as a recommendation from some Redditors but it's not doing that great. I need to work on it for sure.

Why should I try Memorigi?
    Well, to me trying is the way we learn and grow. I'm extremely curious and I love to try every single app out there because it's exciting to see other's people way of thinking about solving a particular problem. I can list all Memorigi features here but I believe it's unnecessary because they are also listed in Play Store.

Here is the link to Play Store. You can find Memorigi social networks within the app.

Here are some screenshots ->

EdZkLB4.png

EdZkLB4.png

6oIKQ3T.png

JyuGvGk.png

oaq8QHs.png

tlZc2jd.png

iBxWOWA.png

5Jdfvcz.png

LtlMThG.png

K7DWezz.png

Here is Memorigi promo video.

Here are 50 promo codes to get Plus membership for free.

I'm always open to suggestions and reply to all emails I receive (my email is listed in Play Store).

Have a great productive day!
    R

Update: All the codes have been distributed!
    Looks good !!
    Any plans for translating it to Spanish?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A6003 mediante Tapatalk

Ya se encuentra traducida al Español y a 8 idiomas más :cool: