[APP][5.0+] MOCR - Modern Video Editor Designed for Mobile, Like Clips for iOS

vecio

Sep 17, 2013
vec.io
:laugh: MOCR is a brand new and different video editor compared to existing ones.

;) There is a Canvas, very similar to the one on OBS broadcaster for PC and Mac, you can put any number of layers on it.

:eek: A layer can be video, image, GIF or text.

:highfive: You can resize, rotate or move the layer freely on the Canvas.

:fingers-crossed: MOCR has some built in filters which can be applied on all kinds of layers, video, image GIF and text. More and better filters will be available soon.

:cyclops: Background music is also available, and many more things

I have attached the apk, and it's also in alpha testing on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.shou.mocr

It's free and without ads.

Attachments

Last edited:

duki994

Jan 4, 2011
Nis
This helps a lot.

Looping can be accomplished either by repeating a clip or render multiple times
Repeating should be less expensive operation for lower-end devices. Puts more strain on memory, but in the end all memories are way too fast nowadays.

Can you somehow implement that video processing use NEON instructions? Should be something config related, not something that should be coded in Java

NEON and/or using GPU for parallel instruction computing should make app up to 10x faster. For matrix operations and image streams it should be GPU. Haven't had enough time to dive into Android programming to see if OS does this automatically or dev needs to inplement it.

Reactions: vecio

quincho54

Feb 24, 2014
Berlin
Yes it's a good one and I guess will be a better one.
I would love, the use of different types of fonts when writing and that you can change the transparency of each layer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using XDA Labs

Reactions: vecio

vecio

Sep 17, 2013
vec.io
Repeating should be less expensive operation for lower-end devices. Puts more strain on memory, but in the end all memories are way too fast nowadays.

Can you somehow implement that video processing use NEON instructions? Should be something config related, not something that should be coded in Java

NEON and/or using GPU for parallel instruction computing should make app up to 10x faster. For matrix operations and image streams it should be GPU. Haven't had enough time to dive into Android programming to see if OS does this automatically or dev needs to inplement it.
MOCR is built with NEON and ARM64 support, and most operations are accelerated by OpenGL. All the operations on the Canvas and layers are done with OpenGL ES 3.0