A simple widget that displays your most recently used applications in a grid. Blacklist apps you don't want showing up and style the widget to match your home screen theme (IAP).
Instead of cluttering up your home screen with tons of app shortcuts just add a single MRU widget.
All your most recently used apps show up automatically, ordered by most recently used or most used.
- Blacklist allows you to exclude any applications you don't want showing up in the widget.
- Whitelist allows you to include only applications you select in the widget.
- Customizable grid dimensions
- Force right to left layout, for users with larger devices
- 'Most recently used' and 'Most used' modes
- Icon pack support
- Per application icon selection
- Lots more styling options that allow you to create a widget which perfectly fits your home screen's theme
- Requires Lollipop device with usage stats access, you will be prompted to allow access if it is not already granted
- Some Samsung and LG devices are missing the Usage Stats APIs and are therefore incompatible. Check in device security settings for 'Apps with usage access' (near the bottom) to see if your device is compatible.
- To hide Google App from widget blacklist 'Voice Search'
- Marshmallow users may want to disable battery optimization in Battery settings
- A must have little app
- Out performs all others
This app makes use of the Usage Stats API introduced in Android 5.0 Lollipop. You will be asked to enable access to Usage Stats upon first run.
Please let us know if you find any bugs. Thanks!
Google Play Link