[App] [5.0+] NavBar Animations (No Root) - Add animations to your navigation bar

Search This thread

droidking777

Feb 25, 2013
huawei emui support

tested on huawei emui 4.0.1,not working.

when i preview the animations within the app,it shows animation on the nav bar but once i leave the app,the animations dont show up.

amal vajdan

Aug 3, 2011
Kerala
Working on Moto x play (lux) running XenonHD noughat. The only complaint is that the animation comes just a second late after I press the home button.
PS: I'm using the app Lspeed, does the tweaks made using Lspeed affect this?

gagankprajput

Nov 27, 2014
Pathankot
Xiaomi Poco F1
Downloaded the app and checked out the free animations, since those ones were well made I decided to buy pro. But over noticed there's a slight delay between pressing the button and seeing the animation. Also when I switch apps by pressing the recents key twice the animation plays which looks odd. I'm not a developer but I think this app would work better with Accessability services listening for a home button press.
Well said!!! About accessibility ?

Last edited:

Infy_AsiX

Feb 13, 2012
Brisbane
This is nice, especially the use of colours. It's not running for long periods like Muviz Navbar Music Visualisations so it won't draw power and drain like that did for me. An issue for me is the animation is not aligned to my bar vertically. For example Muviz allows adjusting the location height which would fix it for me.

Last edited:

KUSOsan

Jul 21, 2013
Hi, its strange that the animations play randomly on your phone. However there is a small issue where you press the recents button and select an app and the animation plays, may be that is what you are talking about?
The more I play with it the more it seems to be a delayed playback (I think at least). The home button will make it play the animation but then no other button will make it play for a few seconds and then randomly it will just play even without touching the navbar so it seems like it is getting stuck or something is delaying it.

I am running NATF MEGArom which is slightly modified stock V20 firmware but I don't believe he has any mods regarding the navbar so I have no idea. I'll try running the animations again on my stock firmware backup sometime to see

Also is every button supposed to activate the animations or just the home button?

Last edited:

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com
The more I play with it the more it seems to be a delayed playback (I think at least). The home button will make it play the animation but then no other button will make it play for a few seconds and then randomly it will just play even without touching the navbar so it seems like it is getting stuck or something is delaying it.

I am running NATF MEGArom which is slightly modified stock V20 firmware but I don't believe he has any mods regarding the navbar so I have no idea. I'll try running the animations again on my stock firmware backup sometime to see

Actually the animation will be played only when the home button is pressed/long pressed. It is not supposed to play the animation on either the back or the recents button press. In the next update I'll be adding the option to play it on all the button presses. Hope that clears your doubt.!?

Reactions: KUSOsan

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com
This is nice, especially the use of colours. It's not running for long periods like Muviz Navbar Music Visualisations so it won't draw power and drain like that did for me. An issue for me is the animation is not aligned to my bar vertically. For example Muviz allows adjusting the location height which would fix it for me.

Thanks for the feedback, the alignment feature is in my to-do list. Cheers!

Reactions: Infy_AsiX

-->

Jul 7, 2014
It keeps crashing everytime i tried to open the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171019-230148.png
    Screenshot_20171019-230148.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 181

jdmsohc22

Feb 4, 2008
Miami, FL
Hi, currently we do not support custom animations. We have plans of adding such a feature down the road, with proper instructions and guidelines to make custom animations.

Awesome, thanks man.. I don't intend on taking any profits from you, just have a bit of creativity flowing and thought about doing different things like sports teams and what not lol.. Thanks though!

Reactions: prithvee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.png

Add custom animations to your phone's Navigation Bar without Root or Xposed!

Features :
    • Enable Navbar Animations and choose an animation pack.
    • Set animation speed, color overlay and animation triggers.
    • Auto start on boot option.

Pro Features :
    • Remove all ads.
    • All Animation packs (Current and future) available.

Promo video :

Download now : http://bit.ly/navbaranimations

Do post in this thread or send me an email to [email protected] if you have any suggestions, feedback or issues.
    @prithvee would you be able to help me understand how I could make my own navbar animations???

Hi, currently we do not support custom animations. We have plans of adding such a feature down the road, with proper instructions and guidelines to make custom animations.
    Currently iam testing this app. I think iam very much happy with the test. Will suggest this to my friends.
    The plus point i noticed in this app is , it do not require any usage or accessibility permissions.
    Thanks for sharing, like another person who was trying this good creations. When i touch the Home button the animations is delayed for 2 seconds, I like this creativity and if can, improve the time of showing animation. Thanks!
    Works really well on Pixel XL with stock Android 8.0.
    Only downside - I now have two additional persistent notifications: one from the system (app running in the background) and one from the app itself.

Hi Andrew, I'll make sure to find a solution and get rid of the notifications in a future update, thanks!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone