• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[App] [5.0+] NavBar Animations (No Root) - Add animations to your navigation bar

Search This thread

yan_saputra

Previous thanks in advance bro @prithvee for your great work ... I am a true lover of apps like this and i've tested it on asus zf2 device regular (ze551ml, 4 gigs ram & 32-bit, full rooted methode su v2.82 by using custom rom rr v5.8.5 - nougat v7.1.2 + module xposed and uses a third party from the button mapper app and uses substrate theme). And previously I used muviz navbar app (my favorite app) and the default animation navbar in custom rom that I use. I try listening to music and pressing home button looks very-very cool guys ... My complaint in navbar animations app there is 3, that is:

1). Sometimes can not display animation navbar especially when long pressed home button,

2). When pressed home button repeatedly gets stuck (As I sent the following video),

3). There is no accessibility option, because when restart / reboot automatically does not show the animation navbar (Can not auto start on automatic boot), so require to open the application manually. ???

Hopefully update the next much better and get full support for full root device. Umpteen and thanks in advance and success always for you bro ... ?

(Sorry bad for english ... I use google translate). ?

Best regards. ?

? (I'm only just simple tester). ?

http://https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwqlfKDeEnZaa3FBQmdtQ0lYZGM/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com
Previous thanks in advance bro @prithvee for your great work ... I am a true lover of apps like this and i've tested it on asus zf2 device regular (ze551ml, 4 gigs ram & 32-bit, full rooted methode su v2.82 by using custom rom rr v5.8.5 - nougat v7.1.2 + module xposed and uses a third party from the button mapper app and uses substrate theme). And previously I used muviz navbar app (my favorite app) and the default animation navbar in custom rom that I use. I try listening to music and pressing home button looks very-very cool guys ... My complaint in navbar animations app there is 3, that is:

1). Sometimes can not display animation navbar especially when long pressed home button,

2). When pressed home button repeatedly gets stuck (As I sent the following video),

3). There is no accessibility option, because when restart / reboot automatically does not show the animation navbar (Can not auto start on automatic boot), so require to open the application manually.

Hopefully update the next much better and get full support for full root device. Umpteen and thanks in advance and success always for you bro ... ?

(Sorry bad for english ... I use google translate).

Best regards.

(I'm only just simple tester).

http://https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwqlfKDeEnZaa3FBQmdtQ0lYZGM/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks a lot for taking the time out to write such a long feedback. I will surely keep your concerns in the mind while developing the app. Do stay tuned for updates! :) :good:

JaronH

Oct 14, 2017
I understand that the animations play on a layer behind the actual navigation bar. My navigation bar on my Moto Z Force is black and I can only see an extremely thin line above my navigation bar that is playing the animations. Any ideas on how to make my navigation bar clear? I want to see all of your animations.

KUSOsan

Jul 21, 2013
I understand that the animations play on a layer behind the actual navigation bar. My navigation bar on my Moto Z Force is black and I can only see an extremely thin line above my navigation bar that is playing the animations. Any ideas on how to make my navigation bar clear? I want to see all of your animations.
Might be something else going on as I have a black navbar on my V20 and I can see it just fine

gtaelbordo

Mar 29, 2015
Berlin

3). There is no accessibility option, because when restart / reboot automatically does not show the animation navbar (Can not auto start on automatic boot), so require to open the application manually.

(Sorry bad for english ... I use google translate).

Best regards.

(I'm only just simple tester).

have the same bug as 2).

axorazor

Mar 3, 2015
457/5000
Hi, I have a problem with this app. I have a mate 10 pro with oreo.
the app works just installed, then after a few seconds it does not work anymore.
I get a notification of the android system where I am told that navbar animations is running in the background, but it does not work, there are no animations.
in the settings of my phone I set the running in the background and I authorized the app not to be subjected to the optimization of the battery.

when I turn the phone back on, it works for a moment and then no longer. the same thing happens sometimes after closing the apps in multitasking

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.png

Add custom animations to your phone's Navigation Bar without Root or Xposed!

Features :
    • Enable Navbar Animations and choose an animation pack.
    • Set animation speed, color overlay and animation triggers.
    • Auto start on boot option.

Pro Features :
    • Remove all ads.
    • All Animation packs (Current and future) available.

Promo video :

Download now : http://bit.ly/navbaranimations

Do post in this thread or send me an email to [email protected] if you have any suggestions, feedback or issues.
    @prithvee would you be able to help me understand how I could make my own navbar animations???

Hi, currently we do not support custom animations. We have plans of adding such a feature down the road, with proper instructions and guidelines to make custom animations.
    Currently iam testing this app. I think iam very much happy with the test. Will suggest this to my friends.
    The plus point i noticed in this app is , it do not require any usage or accessibility permissions.
    Thanks for sharing, like another person who was trying this good creations. When i touch the Home button the animations is delayed for 2 seconds, I like this creativity and if can, improve the time of showing animation. Thanks!
    Works really well on Pixel XL with stock Android 8.0.
    Only downside - I now have two additional persistent notifications: one from the system (app running in the background) and one from the app itself.

Hi Andrew, I'll make sure to find a solution and get rid of the notifications in a future update, thanks!