• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][5.0+]Quick Video Downloader - Fasted Video Downloader

Search This thread

martin199712

Jun 23, 2020
view

Quick Video Downloader is a browsing app with a video downloader that lets you easily save videos and photos from your favorite social media sites to your Android and we supported: :D:D
- Facebook
- Instagram
- Twitter
- Vimeo
- DailyMotion

Save all of your downloads in a secure folder, and play back your favorite videos offline with the in-app player. Check out our secure browser and downloader app today for free and discover why it’s a favorite among Android users.

KEY FEATURES
- Download multiple videos and photos simultaneously from social media platform
- Store your files in a private folder
- Play your files offline with the in-app video player and photo viewer
- Ads free! Clean, Fast, Secure browser
:D:D:D:D
Download App
XDA Lab

Google Play

Last edited:

Doberman455

Jun 24, 2021
Sounds interesting. I'll definitely use it as soon as the opportunity presents itself. The truth is, now I only use Facebook because I need it at work. Due to the quarantine, I had to start working from home, and I began to spend too much time on the Internet. So now I try to relax in my free time and devote it to other things. In general, I try to spend less time on social networks. I think this is a good practice. That's why I started downloading videos and watching them offline to avoid being distracted by correspondence and advertising. For this, I used https://rapidvideodownloader.com/.

Last edited: