[APP][5.0+] Sunrise: Local Weather Forecasts & Radar Maps [PROMOTION CODES]

Search This thread

nickmax1

Feb 15, 2012
London
Loving the app - review left!! any promo codes left?

Screenshot_2021-03-05-13-53-40-973_com.android.vending.jpg

miki.cis

Mar 10, 2012
Praha
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hello, I'm trying the app and it looks the stunning! Also i have to say the Czech translation is waaaay better than what similar apps usually have! The UI is amazing, also i love the at-glance widget, even thought it could do with a little bit smaller font (resizing the widget makes it too small tho).
You're mentioning Yr.No as a weather source, but i don't see it - maybe it is yet to be implemented?
Good job!

(Also, if you still have some promo codes left, i'd love one <3 )

Reactions: _RedT_

_RedT_

Aug 7, 2019

_RedT_

Aug 7, 2019
Hello, I'm trying the app and it looks the stunning! Also i have to say the Czech translation is waaaay better than what similar apps usually have! The UI is amazing, also i love the at-glance widget, even thought it could do with a little bit smaller font (resizing the widget makes it too small tho).
You're mentioning Yr.No as a weather source, but i don't see it - maybe it is yet to be implemented?
Good job!

(Also, if you still have some promo codes left, i'd love one <3 )
Thank you for your feedback.
I will add Yr.No on some next versions.
Can i have a screenshot about widget on your device?

HitomiTenshi

Apr 9, 2015
Very nice app, haven't seen one this good in a while! I've been setting up a new smartphone for my grandma and she needs weather information on the launcher. I browsed through XDA and found your app. I left a German review (see attached file) and would greatly appreciate a promotion code. Keep up the good work!

I'm also amazed at how good translated this app is, I set my grandma's phone to Russian and it even displays everything correctly in Russian, amazing! German translation is also top notch!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-08-03-46-35-077_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-08-03-46-35-077_com.android.vending.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: _RedT_

_RedT_

Aug 7, 2019
Very nice app, haven't seen one this good in a while! I've been setting up a new smartphone for my grandma and she needs weather information on the launcher. I browsed through XDA and found your app. I left a German review (see attached file) and would greatly appreciate a promotion code. Keep up the good work!

I'm also amazed at how good translated this app is, I set my grandma's phone to Russian and it even displays everything correctly in Russian, amazing! German translation is also top notch!
Thanks for your feedback!
I would like to send promotion code to you but I can not create private message to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 11.22.05.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 11.22.05.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: HitomiTenshi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i would like a code please.
    I left a review. Always wanted an iOS esque weather app. Now I found it. Unsure how to get a promo code. If not no big, I'd buy it.
    We will offer some promotion codes for users who can help use write review and rate 5* on Google Play!
    (We need a screenshot of your review to confirm, we only send for user with screenshot attached).

--------

Sunrise is a beautiful and highly accurate weather forecast application! Enjoy quick access to local forecast, radar maps and severe weather alerts.

Features:
    ● Multiple weather providers:
    National Weather Service (weather.gov), Accuweather.com, Foreca.com, Weatherbit.io, Open Weather Map, Australia's official weather data (Bom.gov.au), Canada's official weather data (Weather.gc.ca), Yr.no, Smhi.se...
    ● Current weather condition and hourly, 10-day weather forecast.
    ● Alerts for Strong Wind, Heavy Rain, and Heavy Snow, and Thunderstorms through.
    ● Rain, snow alarm.

● Quick-view weather forecast using widget.
    ● Radar: A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity.
    ● Sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
    ● Air quality, uv index, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.

Supported languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.

--------

Sunrise weather app is based on the weather app by MIXIAOXIAO and Today Weather. Special thanks to Today Weather Team.

--------

ObFnz8c.png
    ow9FTFF.png

zfAmCxq.png
    1G2yriD.png

mMihBH2.png
    s62c0SM.png

DOWNLOAD:
    What's news:

Sunrise_1.0.0-5.020321.13
    - Minor bug fixes.

Sunrise_1.0.0.220121.7
    - Release version!

How to use promotion code:
    D3Yw3Wp.jpg
    91JslTM.jpg
    Can I get a promo code? loved today weather and this looks beautiful!
    Any promo code left?
    Promotion codes were sent!
    Please help me write a review 😀
    Thank you so much 🥰
    I liked very much the possibility of choosing the Weather provider.

Some suggestions:

1. In the feedback menu, add a Google Play link for reviews and stars.
    2. Add 'atm' (as pressure unit)
    3. Allow dark mode (dark colors or even black, not only dark gray)
    I left a review and a suggestion. I think the widgets need hourly and daily without the header so I can use them together without redundant info
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone